[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
gokudin wrote:
oh god thats so hard to lvl till 68 to change to RF @_@.

Without that Mana>ES gem this build will be good?

Yes. Check this PoB for a cheap version of this build : https://pastebin.com/PmPcWpwV
Stats talk from themselves at lvl 90 :
- 10k ES ;
- 47k Armour ;
- 82/81/80 res ;
- 330 positive raw regen ;
- 140k RF dps vs boss (without flask buff in conc effect) ;
- 135k SR dps vs boss (5 link without flask buff).

This should be way enought to reach T12 with no major problems.
Keep in mind this build profit so much from each extra level you get, and so, each skill point you can have. So do not be surprise if at low level your stats are low and far from thoses.
how necessary is the shaper touch? shield charge without atk speed is kinda painfull
"
gokudin wrote:
how necessary is the shaper touch? shield charge without atk speed is kinda painfull

Shaper's Touch are mandatory. It's a core item in this build.
You can swap Doon for Brightbeak for a better move speed in shield charge.

With a decent stuff, Doon is only used against boss. For general maping I would highly suggest to use Brightbeak as a weapon. In my case, I have enought dps to kill all trash, blue mobs and most of rare mobs with Brightbeak and inc AOE on RF.
But this require a certain level of dps to do this. Normaly you should be able to play this setup even in T16 maps with around 100-150k dps in RF.
Hello just wanted to say LOVE YOUR BUILD..so far so good did everything exept shaper with not so amazing gear,just wanted to ask what's the main role on watcher's eye i should search for,sorry probably someone asked already but i really couldnt find the answer nor the question,Thanks infront ^_^
"
Nicolex2 wrote:
Hello just wanted to say LOVE YOUR BUILD..so far so good did everything exept shaper with not so amazing gear,just wanted to ask what's the main role on watcher's eye i should search for,sorry probably someone asked already but i really couldnt find the answer nor the question,Thanks infront ^_^

Yes, this is the best llrf variant out there imho. Tanky as hell, affordable, and above all fun mapping and boss.

Watchers is not required but the best one is mana to es by clarity , or less expensive alternatives with regen/recovery.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Nicolex2 wrote:

For your information, here is the usefull affixes sort by most usefull to less usefull :
1. Gain (12-18)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
This one is the must have. It will gives you like ~18-20% extra ES. While RF dmg are base on your ES pool, this buff will provide something like +15-20% more dmg to your RF. And at the same time, it will provide a little, but appreciated buff to your regen.

2. (20-30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline
This is the most effective regen buff you can get. With the good tree, this buff should alow you to rebalance your tree in terme of regen. So basically, this buff may resulte in saving extra skill points in your tree.

3a. (1.5-2.5)% of Maximum Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline
This will buff your regen. Nothing special to say here.

3b. (100-140) Life Regenerated per Second while affected by Vitality
With Zealoth Oath, this flat life regen will greatly bufff your ES regen. You should check your build which one is the most effective between the other Discipline buff in third position.

4a. You take (60-40)% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes while affected by Determination
Can save your ass from some savage OS.

4b. Immune to Freeze while affected by Purity of Ice
This is formidable in term of gameplay. This help a lot against Elder and Uber Elder.

Rest of affixes are more or less a question of personnal taste. But I would say any anti-aliement buff and immunity to a specific curse, or any buff that can lower the damage you can take with one of the 7 aura we are playing will be appreciated. I can't give you a proper order in terme of utility because I didn't played all of them :

Tier 3 affixes :
- Unaffected by Vulnerability while affected by Determination ;
- Unaffected by Chilled Ground while affected by Purity of Ice ;
- Immune to Shock while affected by Purity of Lightning ;
- Unaffected by Shocked Ground while affected by Purity of Lightning.

Tier 4 affixes :
- +(600-1000) to Armour while affected by Determination ;
- (5-8)% additional Physical Damage Reduction while affected by Determination ;
- (6-10)% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage while affected by Purity of Fire ;
- Unaffected by Burning Ground while affected by Purity of Fire ;
- Unaffected by Flammability while affected by Purity of Fire ;
- (6-10)% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage while affected by Purity of Ice ;
- Unaffected by Frostbite while affected by Purity of Ice ;
- (6-10)% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Lightning Damage while affected by Purity of Lightning ;
- Unaffected by Conductivity while affected by Purity of Lightning.

Note : Vulnerability was set in T3 affixe because it's an extremly common curse we can face (Fonte in U.Lab, or map mods). An immunity to Vulnerability can be a cool thing especially if you don't play Death Door, because it will prevent savage bleed that came from Crits while affected by Vulnerability.
Other curse like Frostbite, Flammability or Conductivity are way to uncommon to be consider as usefull as a Vulnerability immunity in my eyes.

Considering the budget for Watcher's eye I would recommand this :

- Low budget (<2ex) : 1 regen affixe (number 2, 3a & 3b) ;
- Mid budget (>4ex) : ES gain on mana reserved with Clarity affixe (should cost between 4-6ex, depend on roll and other aura buff) ;
- High budget (>35ex) : Clarity affixe + 1 regen affixe (number 2, 3a & 3b) ;
- Min-Max (mirror tier) : Clarity affixe + ES recovery rate with Discipline + 1 usefull affixe (regen or anti freeze).
Awesome thannks for info and fast reply ^_^ Best of luck
Any ideas on my char "AverageSkilledPlayer" what to do to pump up dps? i'm really low compared to pastebin
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
<3
"
Knampfclown wrote:
Any ideas on my char "AverageSkilledPlayer" what to do to pump up dps? i'm really low compared to pastebin

I took a very quick glance. Put discipline into your shield and take out pol - this will increase your dps. You also need lvl 23 pof so you either need a 21 and put into your shield or use 20 +3 unset ring to counter degen.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info