Xbox One 3.1.3 Patch Notes

"
Dagolara wrote:
So um anyone not having currency drop like at all, even with running biscos?

Yeah I can confirm I’m having the same issue. Ran a T9 map without even a single scroll dropping. Very odd. No currency of any kind. Just items that you can equip from what I see
"
"
Dagolara wrote:
So um anyone not having currency drop like at all, even with running biscos?

Yeah I can confirm I’m having the same issue. Ran a T9 map without even a single scroll dropping. Very odd. No currency of any kind. Just items that you can equip from what I see

We've identified the issue with this and will be fixing it shortly.
yeah drop rate in this game sucks hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when are you going to fix the drop rate of currency??? and why does it take a 1000 or more orbs to get 6 sockets and another 1000 or more orbs to link all 6 sockets ???????????
Last edited by favre1978 on Feb 6, 2018, 9:25:24 PM
We're in the process of running a tool that fixes affected accounts. If you've logged in since patching 3.1.3 you may still be affected until this has been complete. I'll post another update soon.
"
favre1978 wrote:
when are you going to fix the drop rate of currency??? and why does it take a 1000 or more orbs to get 6 sockets and another 1000 or more orbs to link all 6 sockets ???????????

LOL that second part is all luck my friend. Believe it or not I’ve 6 linked two items within 150 fuses ;)

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
We're in the process of running a tool that fixes affected accounts. If you've logged in since patching 3.1.3 you may still be affected until this has been complete. I'll post another update soon.

Awesome thanks for quick response.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

Could this be related to the fact that I haven't had an essence of corruption drop this entire season and I have over 400 essences farmed?
"
Rashaka1 wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

Could this be related to the fact that I haven't had an essence of corruption drop this entire season and I have over 400 essences farmed?

Don’t think so... I’ve gotten like twenty or so this league
Is it possibly the Loot filter? I see items drop, on the ground, but cannot highlight with any option I choose on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info