[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

You get around 2%~4% health regen per second from just the trait and the patheon.
That's around 200~300 hp per second, depending on how much hp you have.

Removing that by Vaal Pack will drastically decreasing your survivability because you'd be constantly losing hp by her embrace and put you in dangerous hp zone that could get you being one shot. Your life flask will be unnnecessarily used up when you face the leftover enemies. (You'd just lose hp after killing that one foe, and you have to pop the hp flask unnecessarily)

Seriously, try it yourself and you'd know what I mean.
This is especially more critical if you fight in maps that has poison field spreading around the map (most builds have terrible chaos res), or when you're in map that causes that poison sewer effect.

Life regen is REALLY important in this build.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Jul 11, 2018, 6:46:26 PM
Hey, just killed red elder + shaper for the first time ever with this build, thanks a lot again!
"
Vyonor wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
The problem with vaal pact is you lose all life regeneration and you need life regeneration to counter Her Embrace degen

Yeah, I can see the problem with that, however the degen seems to be ok even with Vaal Pact but I guess on higher tier lvl maps I might feel it. That being said, assuming we have a socket ring to put Arctic Armour in, would the Arakaali Pantheon be better with the 50% Life Regen since we can proc it with CWDT - Blood Rage - Immortal Call?

Also I'm assuming Carnage Heart is the best in slot due to the attributes but if we had the attributes requirements without wearing it, would Pandemonius become best in slot then? It seems so much better than Carnage Heart, since it has Cold Damage, Cold Pen, Cold Resist which becomes Evasion, Chill and Blind. I'm asking cuz I got an almost perfect roll on it and I kinda want to know before I sell it away.

Both amulets are very strong for this build. I think Pandemonius might be a bit stronger if you have already the necessary attributes.

"
kuvvet_ wrote:
Hey, just killed red elder + shaper for the first time ever with this build, thanks a lot again!

That is great! I am glad you enjoying the build and the most important thing you having fun :)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
I have a Loreweave 6L, could use to not have to spend Money? haha
Last edited by Stralker01 on Jul 12, 2018, 9:57:26 PM
"
Stralker01 wrote:
I have a Loreweave 6L, could use to not have to spend Money? haha

loreweave should also be a good option... to compensate the defence loss I would just invest a bit more into defense on the passives.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Jul 13, 2018, 2:55:12 AM
After swapping to Pandemonius amulet, I find my mapping becomes more comfortable, and the dps increase is VERY noticeable on both FB and MS, especially in tier 13+ maps.

That blind on hit and chill synergize so well with our build!
Basically every enemies are blinded 24/7 with Pandemonius on.

I find that the lost in hp leech capability not being a big deal honestly.
I actually find that my survivability rises because of this amulet because enemies hit way less frequently.
Also high cold resist monsters no longer feel like they're resisting them anymore with the amulet's added penetration.

I feel like Pandemonius amulet is the BiS here for this build tbph.

Only problem switching to this amulet is you now need to find gears with int stat to compensate for the lost of attribute from Carnage Heart. You also need very high resist boots, belt, and one ring to compensate your lost of all resist from Carnage Heart.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Jul 13, 2018, 4:26:00 PM
What do you think of converting the build to use only fire damage. Xoph Blood maybe.
Hi, i started playing a couple of months ago and atm i'm using this build.
I am quite puzzled, what should i improve next?
I have a 5L Perfect Form and use Oni switching anyway, so i am experimenting with skill combo, but i feel somehow missing in damage and, with some combo of map modifiers, quite squishy.
Can anyone give me some pointers?

My gear atm:

Thanks
"
Cr3nshaw wrote:
Hi, i started playing a couple of months ago and atm i'm using this build.
I am quite puzzled, what should i improve next?
I have a 5L Perfect Form and use Oni switching anyway, so i am experimenting with skill combo, but i feel somehow missing in damage and, with some combo of map modifiers, quite squishy.
Can anyone give me some pointers?

My gear atm:

Thanks

first get all your gems to 20% quality (realy big dmg boost)
second get more jewel slots so you can use 2x wildfire aswell obv aim for 15% fire damage aswell as 15% cold damage on your fight for survival for clear speed. Wildfire is a HUGE damage boost on your molten strike
also +3 molten strike projectiles on helm if you can afford later on

your flask's are pretty useless get a diamond flask and the wise oak atleast. (and a dying sun if you can afford/kill shaper)
also try to get rid of your frost blades oni and go for the 6link on your perfect form for smoother gameplay

thats all i got sorry if its not the best advice
Last edited by kuvvet_ on Jul 16, 2018, 11:07:15 AM
Hello guys, I am using this build with Point Blank and Acrobatics but still get hit too much by bosses. Is my evasion is not enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info