[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
chaelp wrote:
"
HakkoDub wrote:
Build is great, but at my current lvl i started dying more from DoT than mobs.

Upd: So Kitava did something to my overall resist, may someone check my character and tell me what should i change?

Your characters are private, cant see

Sorry, i think i changed it to public now.
Last edited by HakkoDub on Jun 15, 2018, 6:38:34 AM
"
HakkoDub wrote:
"
chaelp wrote:
"
HakkoDub wrote:
Build is great, but at my current lvl i started dying more from DoT than mobs.

Upd: So Kitava did something to my overall resist, may someone check my character and tell me what should i change?

Your characters are private, cant see

Sorry, i think i changed it to public now.

From thw gear it really looks like your resistances are not capped at 75%. So this should be your main goal for now... check which resistances are too low in character defense tab and buy rare items with high life and res rolls.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Jun 15, 2018, 7:51:21 AM
I'm wondering how effective would be Immolation or Combustion gem as support gems for Molten Strike?
Combustion looks nice with more fire dmg and fire res reduction - am I missing something why it could be a bad choice for MS?
"
KR33P wrote:
I'm wondering how effective would be Immolation or Combustion gem as support gems for Molten Strike?
Combustion looks nice with more fire dmg and fire res reduction - am I missing something why it could be a bad choice for MS?

I think the issue is that you can't really remove one of the other support gems, they all gives way too much for that.
Which one watcher eye for hatred do we use ?
Really liking the build so far, but i have one question.. i couldn't find it, which support gems on "Frost Blades" would you use in a 5-link? Already using MS in the Oni 6-link

Oh and one more question, best way to get 3 red on the TPF armour? is that 2x red vorici method?

Ty!
Last edited by d00mkin on Jun 16, 2018, 6:01:05 PM
Hey, love this build so far!

I would need some advice what to upgrade/buy next.
Here is my Current gear

Last edited by Cyterizz on Jun 17, 2018, 1:42:21 PM
Currently lvl 85. Can you run CWDT with enfeeble while still having a mod on a ring that gives "poacher's mark on hit"? Would that be 2 curses on the same enemy which isn't allowed?

Isn't it the same with Warlord's mark as well? Can't have Warlord's mark and Poacher's mark both active on monsters/bosses at the same time? Any help would be great, thanks.
"
Matiation wrote:
Currently lvl 85. Can you run CWDT with enfeeble while still having a mod on a ring that gives "poacher's mark on hit"? Would that be 2 curses on the same enemy which isn't allowed?

Isn't it the same with Warlord's mark as well? Can't have Warlord's mark and Poacher's mark both active on monsters/bosses at the same time? Any help would be great, thanks.

If you want to play with 2 curses, you can look for a corrupted amulet with the implicit "Enemies can have 1 additional Curse". Be wary that it can be on the expensive side (starts at 5ex for Carnage Heart). This is extremely good for this build though, due to the fact that evasion can troll you and you need another layer of protection.

You have multiple ways of running the curses. One of them is with Curse on Hit + Herald of Ice + Enfeeble, or on your torso with Blasphemy + Enfeeble + Enlighten 4 + Hatred + Herald (pretty expensive, may not work too well, I'll be testing that soon).
It's definitely doable with CWDT taken, but I prefer going for something preventive more than reactive.
Hello again. Is headhunter good for this build? I cannot see any comments about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info