[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
Alexbars4 wrote:
"
Vigotje wrote:

Just one question: Point blank is in the skill tree but it looks like its not really beneficial to frostblades. Can someone explain why it is in here?

Read the description of Frost Blades. It's projectiles, so Point Blank works well here, cause we're always very close to targets.

I thought i'd use molten strike for short range and frostblades for packs. Is that ok? Thanks for help anyways :)
"
Vigotje wrote:

I thought i'd use molten strike for short range and frostblades for packs. Is that ok? Thanks for help anyways :)

Molten's for bosses, FB for packs, that's right.
Im using Molten for yellow mobs sometimes, if they're really fat and map mods really hurts :)
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
Will this build work if I run Curse on Hit?
Herald Ice+Curse on Hit+Assassin Mark+ Hypothermia
"
NascentDragon wrote:
Will this build work if I run Curse on Hit?
Herald Ice+Curse on Hit+Assassin Mark+ Hypothermia

I guess it works, but imo is better to use elder ring with curse and take abyss gloves. JUST IMO! :)
What do you think of using Loreweave, Elegant Ringmail instead of TPF? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Loreweave
Does any1 playing this build as Pathfinder?
Curious how it goes, especially with infinity flasks and ele immune :D
I'm bad with PoB, can any1 make quick build in there? Or prolly already got char like this one with PF, wanna see it :)
Have you considered using Bloodseeker Hellion's Paw (2 of them) for this build? You think is not better for life leech?
Gear just about matches what you have listed stat for stat...but starting to run into some survival issues around t14...Any tips?
"
Kageromero wrote:
Gear just about matches what you have listed stat for stat...but starting to run into some survival issues around t14...Any tips?
your profile is private, so we can't look at your characters.
"
DrawingFlies wrote:
"
Kageromero wrote:
your profile is private, so we can't look at your characters.

Odd...it shouldn't be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info