[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

Nice build, but I think for a league starter it will be a massive PITA. Farming the oni is going to take a hell of a long time.
With the Oni drop rates reduced, I think I will borrow some of the good things from this build and some from other juggernaut builds and see where it takes me.
Is it possible to link a pastebin for this build? Much appreciated looks great.
"
Rosenbauger wrote:
Is it possible to link a pastebin for this build? Much appreciated looks great.

https://pastebin.com/KUHRfsjw
Starting as a SST Gladiator this league.
So you figure you can straight up just replace molten strike with tectonic slam.
And have similar damage?
Out of all the stuff ive seen and tried , yours is the highest damage one.
It would make most sense that yours would translate to even more dps with tectonic slam.

- heres my failed attempt at 100% ignite pyre and Hagemony Era Tectonic slam.

Tweaking your POB Link and getting 100% ignite with pyre - corpse removal = super speed PJ rots

340k shaper dps
390k boss dps
548k aoe dps
This with 7.7k life at level 91 - and 4 endurance charges

https://pastebin.com/WVGr7Ddj

This is my failed take on it with Hagemony era and 100% ignite with pyre
https://pastebin.com/EUJE4QCK
235k shaper dps
300k boss
479k aoe dps
This with 7k life and infernal blow.

Its surprising that they lowered oni-goroshi drop rate when this seems to crank out the most damage
Domine Non Es Dignus
Last edited by Zinja on Mar 2, 2018, 2:46:01 AM
"
Zinja wrote:
So you figure you can straight up just replace molten strike with tectonic slam.
And have similar damage?

Where did I say that? I said in the page before this that TS wouldn't even come close to the single target of MS. You can switch out MS for TS because they're the same gem colour and can use the same links/tree (other than Point Blank which is only one point).
"
roun wrote:
"
Zinja wrote:
And have similar damage?

Where did I say that? I said in the page before this that TS wouldn't even come close to the single target of MS. You can switch out MS for TS because they're the same gem colour and can use the same links/tree (other than Point Blank which is only one point).

Sorry That wasnt meant to be sarcastic or anything. I was just wondering how much of a difference it would be. I was playing around with your build adding 100% ignite.

wirling blades with tectonic slam and 100% ignite - is more than i could ever ask for.

I edited my previous post to link my try at it.

I don't get it though - TS has 160% damage effectiveness
and molten strike 146+ 20% fire damage increase.

will the difference really be that huge?

Also for TS i think we'd need atleast 6 endurance charges because for each swing of multistrike
consumes 1 charge - 1 use of skill 3 charges consumed
we generate charges when taking a hit.
Domine Non Es Dignus
Last edited by Zinja on Mar 2, 2018, 2:52:19 AM
Have you tried using Obscurantis?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info