[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

@PWL could you make a leveling tree breakdown perhaps
Last edited by PWL on Mar 1, 2018, 5:41:46 PM
Do you guys think that Tectonic Slam will outshine Molten Strike + Ancestral Call?

Also rip Oskarm prices, assuming Jugg will be popular this league.
U kniw oni goroshi is old unique not new? Alo it will be nerfed in 3.2 probably
"
kileras12 wrote:
U kniw oni goroshi is old unique not new? Alo it will be nerfed in 3.2 probably

The drop rate gets nerfed not sword itself. Oni was introduced last league so it's still fresh
Last edited by PWL on Feb 28, 2018, 11:00:31 AM
Is there anything I can use besides the Oni? I don't want to farm it at the start of the league but buy it up later.

Thanks!
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
darciaz wrote:
Is there anything I can use besides the Oni? I don't want to farm it at the start of the league but buy it up later.

Thanks!

I just added an alternate tree in the leveling tips and tricks section of the guide. You can use the unique two handed axes I mentioned there, or a decent rare one if you can get your hands on one.
"
klaymored wrote:
Do you guys think that Tectonic Slam will outshine Molten Strike + Ancestral Call?

Also rip Oskarm prices, assuming Jugg will be popular this league.

For clearing, TS will probably be very similar or better than MS. For bosses? Not a chance.
Can this might be better with Chiefstan +AoF so we get rid of the xoph blood for more dps ?
"
Can this might be better with Chiefstan +AoF so we get rid of the xoph blood for more dps ?

You get a ton of attack speed and crit from Jugg while still being as tanky as a Chieftain. Chieftain would probably be better for non-crit or leveling/league starter.
Last edited by roun on Feb 28, 2018, 5:59:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info