[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

This is the strongest build I have ever made! Killed shaper no problems. First build I ever killed uber atziri and I almost did it deathless. I also completed a difficult rolled T16 Vaal Temple map deathless. I have no doubt that this build can do any content the game can dish out except elemental reflect.

Thank you so much for sharing this build. I look forward to the 3.4 updates.
this build is kinda meh, im not sure how ot get more damage(i know i'm missing overload, had to respec for reservation nodes)

and my es is close to 5k.

i rate this a 6/10
I used this build as a league starter to keep out of the main bv/bf meta. Once I got my auras in and a few aura nodes things started to rock. Build is strong even in delves from what I've experienced so far.

9/10 my 2nd favorite whispering ice build next my old self cast version.
Thanks a lot for posting the guide, everything worked well for me this league.
Last edited by RxNyQuil on Sep 7, 2018, 9:53:27 PM
"
chibiusa91 wrote:
this build is kinda meh, im not sure how ot get more damage(i know i'm missing overload, had to respec for reservation nodes)

and my es is close to 5k.

i rate this a 6/10

Low end ES for the build unless you're below lvl70.
ok gonna say this build is pretty great its a slow mapper but it can basically do everything super easy with the amount of dmg and layers of defense.

I also wanted to state some of the tweaks to the build I made

1) if u have a 39-40% lightning resistance shavs u can actually get another total of 24-23% fire and cold resist from your 2 rare jewels and be evenly capped on all your resistance to be able to use the wise oak to its maximum effect . I find this is too good to pass up basically makes us immune to elemental dmg and boosts our dps up quite a bit

2) if you get a +2 aura or aoe gem corruption in the vertex you can actually run lvl 23 purities then if you get the extra 6% aura effect node in the sovereignty wheel and respect ascendancy from harmony of purpose into unwavering faith you can reach 61% aura effect which on a lvl 23 purity actually bumps the total resist to +8% max which is huuuge

3) if you manage to get the helm corruption in note #2 you can run RF for even mooooore dmg (also looks sick )

all in all its a great build with a suprising amount of flexibility for having all uniques

( just to show off) this is the watchers eye im using
Rarity: Unique
Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
6% increased maximum Energy Shield
5% increased maximum Life
4% increased maximum Mana
+23 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline
1.25% of Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality
--------
One by one, they stood their ground against a creature
they had no hope of understanding, let alone defeating,
and one by one, they became a part of it.
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

"
Mclovin3456 wrote:

1) if u have a 39-40% lightning resistance shavs u can actually get another total of 24-23% fire and cold resist from your 2 rare jewels and be evenly capped on all your resistance to be able to use the wise oak to its maximum effect . I find this is too good to pass up basically makes us immune to elemental dmg and boosts our dps up quite a bit

That's probably worth it in terms of damage. I found it a bit annoying to tinker with it though. I don't mind balancing wise oak if I can re-craft on resistances, but with jewels you need exact numbers
"
skyscan wrote:
"
Mclovin3456 wrote:

That's probably worth it in terms of damage. I found it a bit annoying to tinker with it though. I don't mind balancing wise oak if I can re-craft on resistances, but with jewels you need exact numbers

yea its a damage and a defense boost to add to your already high elemental resist

if you have a shavs that's 39% lightning resist you need both rare jewels to get 12 fire and cold resist if its 40% you need a 12% and a 11%
one more tip for those trying to incease clear speed in maps

equip a sinvictas mettle in your off slot and when u enter a map drop icestorm on a pack then weapon swap as the icestorm kills atleast 1 thing then swap back, once you get 15 kills rampage will trigger increasing your movespeed damage and extra effects will happen as u get higher rampage stacks. Doing this really helps clearspeed w/o having to do any skill/gem swaps
IS there any changes in 3.4 because I see GGG have reset skills and ascendancy on my Guardian? Thanks
"
Nick_Furry wrote:
IS there any changes in 3.4 because I see GGG have reset skills and ascendancy on my Guardian? Thanks

Doesn't seem much has changed. I've looked through the changes, and this build basically takes all the nodes that aren't affected (for both Ascendancy and passive tree).

The only thing I would worry about is passive tree optimisation. It seems as if some nodes near Templar were given minor buffs, so perhaps you wouldn't need to travel as far. Then again, this build relies on INT so perhaps it doesn't change a thing.

Edit: I just noticed:
In the leveling trees, Light of Divinity and Holy Dominion were taken. These 2 nodes were buffed, but you'll now need 1 more point to get to them. May affect your passives allocation if you choose to take them. They're not in the lv 90 tree, so nothing changes here.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Last edited by thsscapii on Oct 10, 2018, 8:16:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info