[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

Do you have to take ghost reaver to leech energy shield with the vitality watchers eye? Seems like it would not work without that... Also I am loving this build and the mechanics. Working on a hand of wisdom and action Lightning strike version also! Thanks for sharing!
"
Sllew wrote:
Do you have to take ghost reaver to leech energy shield with the vitality watchers eye? Seems like it would not work without that... Also I am loving this build and the mechanics. Working on a hand of wisdom and action Lightning strike version also! Thanks for sharing!

Yes you would need ghost reaver if you get a watcher's eye jewel with leech.

However, the ES on hit with Discipline you do not need ghost reaver for. You can check my character profile if you're having trouble.
"
skyscan wrote:
"
Sllew wrote:

Yes you would need ghost reaver if you get a watcher's eye jewel with leech.

However, the ES on hit with Discipline you do not need ghost reaver for. You can check my character profile if you're having trouble.

I'm running the ES on hit version this league. While it's not as much ES gain per hit, you get an extra skill point since you don't need to spec ghost reaver and your vaal discipline is much more effective for when you get low. I find ES on hit is plenty to keep you topped off in most instances and the use of a stronger vaal discipline is more useful when you're low. Both are good though.
Last edited by Barzhal on Jun 21, 2018, 5:49:25 PM
Thanks for the feedback!
As an update - the implicit corruptions available now for rings and belts (and ammys) are insane for this build. With 6% corruptions on the two perandus signets and cyclopean coil I was able to break 2k int at level 95. Here are some stats I screenshot:

I may try to upgrade some more, but some of the new corruptions are very expensive. For the belt and rings I paid between 2-4 ex each. Additionally, you can get a double int corruption with dex and strength rolls, although I've only seen one ring (not perandus) on the market with this combo ever. This cost brings the build outside of the super budget category, but thought I'd post some of the new info. Enjoy!
Last edited by Barzhal on Jun 23, 2018, 8:52:51 PM
Okay, so I've got a minor issue with the reserved mana. If you take the 88-point skill tree in the leveling section I'm landing at 32% reduced mana reservation total, while the calculator (and as a consequence in game as well) needs 34% reduced reservation. I have absolutely no idea where the remaining 2% are, as of right now I've gotten around that issue somewhat by picking the reduced reservation in the Leadership area although I had to spec out of a bit of damage for that.

Anyone knows where the 2% needed are?
"
Anassi wrote:
Okay, so I've got a minor issue with the reserved mana. If you take the 88-point skill tree in the leveling section I'm landing at 32% reduced mana reservation total, while the calculator (and as a consequence in game as well) needs 34% reduced reservation. I have absolutely no idea where the remaining 2% are, as of right now I've gotten around that issue somewhat by picking the reduced reservation in the Leadership area although I had to spec out of a bit of damage for that.

Your current setup is correct (minus the point in lord of the dead?! - misclick?). You need the two points in the leadership wheel for this build. You should be good with what you have.
"
Barzhal wrote:
"
Anassi wrote:

Your current setup is correct (minus the point in lord of the dead?! - misclick?). You need the two points in the leadership wheel for this build. You should be good with what you have.

Okay, thank you, that did confuse me a little bit to be honest but it's working fine now, minus the part where I don't have enough mana for Flammability but that will probably come later once I've got a few more levels under my belt.

That being said I just checked my skill tree and I did not spec into Lord of the Dead. Are you sure you didn't click that node by accident yourself?
"
Anassi wrote:
"
Barzhal wrote:
"
Anassi wrote:

Okay, thank you, that did confuse me a little bit to be honest but it's working fine now, minus the part where I don't have enough mana for Flammability but that will probably come later once I've got a few more levels under my belt.

That being said I just checked my skill tree and I did not spec into Lord of the Dead. Are you sure you didn't click that node by accident yourself?

Yeah, early on you might have issues casting flammability, but it shouldn't be for long. In fact, at higher levels you can level your clarity so long as you can always cast flammability - I use that as the cut off.

It's certainly possible I clicked on the lord of the dead point myself while moving your tree around, my apologies as it sounds like that's what happened.
i am currently leveling this build in standard league and the watcher's eye are more than what you listed they are, what do i do ?!?!?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info