[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
LunarArcanee wrote:
"
Spliffor wrote:
"
LunarArcanee wrote:
Okay so it seems that am the only one who is following the MF claws build, cuz i've searched through the forums and didn't see anyone say anything about it.

I have some questions, I had two swords before switching to claws to go FULL MF, but my dps dropped from 52k to about 22k... can you tell me why do you use claws?

I've started mapping and even tier 2 maps are one shotting me with my flasks up, is there something am missing?
I know am missing a stat stick but i dont think that itll boost my dmg alot.

Last question am thinking of buying a death's oath, do you think thats a wise decision? for the armor ofc

I've been running the MF build up to tier 10 and doing fine. You need way more life on all your pieces when doing MF or it's never gonna work because you won't even life long enough to leech it back with low life pool, need 100+ life on chest 70+ life on helm etc. All your jewels are pretty bad they need max life % aswell. Your flasks needs some work too. I recommend just buying a 6L armour base chest on poe.trade for 15-30c and using screaming/shrieking essence of greed on it to craft 90+ life on it. You unfortunately went for the claw damage nodes before a lot of the HP/block ones I would recommend respeccing out of them and pick the survival ones in the tree first but it's up to you if you can afford it.

And you are using a sword in your main hand you should try to get anything other than a sword in the main hand or your dps is gonna suffer cuz you want a weapon that you can't attack with in main hand like axe/sceptre, the claw is for the life leech but you need high life pool to begin with for this MF build, I also think since you using sword in main hand you only life leech with the claw every other attack so you suffer from that aswell. I got lucky and made my stat stick in about 10-20 alts but even a shitty stat stick with 1 Gain X% of physical damage as extra X damage roll is better than what you have.

Just whirling blading into packs with fortify dropping totem for blind and activating all your flasks before every big pack let's you live easily. I just got my current chest 6L yesterday so you can do tier 1-10 content without the max % life on kill.

I used to run my Whirling Blades, Fortify, Blood Magic and Faster Attacks in my gloves but i'm about to change to foil version soon anyways.

Thank yooouuu, this is gonna help me alot! currently i have 100c saved, so ill respec out as you said and ill try to get life on everything

No problem just make sure you have the sceptre/axe in main hand and your main weapon in off hand so you can generate endurance charges and get the effects of Ambidexterity node. If you have questions I should be able to answer some of it on OP's behalf. Don't have too much knowledge on the build yet but i'm getting there
"
Spliffor wrote:
"
LunarArcanee wrote:
"
Spliffor wrote:

I've been running the MF build up to tier 10 and doing fine. You need way more life on all your pieces when doing MF or it's never gonna work because you won't even life long enough to leech it back with low life pool, need 100+ life on chest 70+ life on helm etc. All your jewels are pretty bad they need max life % aswell. Your flasks needs some work too. I recommend just buying a 6L armour base chest on poe.trade for 15-30c and using screaming/shrieking essence of greed on it to craft 90+ life on it. You unfortunately went for the claw damage nodes before a lot of the HP/block ones I would recommend respeccing out of them and pick the survival ones in the tree first but it's up to you if you can afford it.

And you are using a sword in your main hand you should try to get anything other than a sword in the main hand or your dps is gonna suffer cuz you want a weapon that you can't attack with in main hand like axe/sceptre, the claw is for the life leech but you need high life pool to begin with for this MF build, I also think since you using sword in main hand you only life leech with the claw every other attack so you suffer from that aswell. I got lucky and made my stat stick in about 10-20 alts but even a shitty stat stick with 1 Gain X% of physical damage as extra X damage roll is better than what you have.

Just whirling blading into packs with fortify dropping totem for blind and activating all your flasks before every big pack let's you live easily. I just got my current chest 6L yesterday so you can do tier 1-10 content without the max % life on kill.

I used to run my Whirling Blades, Fortify, Blood Magic and Faster Attacks in my gloves but i'm about to change to foil version soon anyways.

Thank yooouuu, this is gonna help me alot! currently i have 100c saved, so ill respec out as you said and ill try to get life on everything

No problem just make sure you have the sceptre/axe in main hand and your main weapon in off hand so you can generate endurance charges and get the effects of Ambidexterity node. If you have questions I should be able to answer some of it on OP's behalf. Don't have too much knowledge on the build yet but i'm getting there

So i managed to do most of what you suggested, and the build is pretty fun, haven't died a single death from 73 - 81 .
The only thing am not quiet getting, is how do you generate endurance charges?, my sceptre is on the main hand and i'm only getting frenzy charges

"
So i managed to do most of what you suggested, and the build is pretty fun, haven't died a single death from 73 - 81 .
The only thing am not quiet getting, is how do you generate endurance charges?, my sceptre is on the main hand and i'm only getting frenzy charges

I think you need to spec out of the Blood in the Eyes and spec into Outmatch and Outlast ascendancy. The guide says to do it when you reach endgame and use Blood in the Eyes for easier leveling.. I feel like it's kinda up to what the player thinks it's not exactly clear. I did it a little bit after I reached maps so you should probably do the same. Just run normal lab you'll need 5 respecc points for each node so 10 total to make the switch
Last edited by Spliffor on May 19, 2018, 5:48:24 PM
Awesome guide!

I'm a bit confused about how ancestral protector is triggering bleed, when linked with blind and culling strike, once we spec out of blood in the eyes?

Thanks!
"
Awesome guide!

I'm a bit confused about how ancestral protector is triggering bleed, when linked with blind and culling strike, once we spec out of blood in the eyes?

Thanks!

I've changed the build a lot and I don't think we even do trigger bleed anymore in endgame after speccing out of Blood in the Eyes.

Regarding changing build a lot. I've made a lot of changes the last few months and I've cleaned up the main post and will do a little bit more cleaning today

BUT

The new changes now are truly the absolute last limit of the build. The videos were done in January when the build was at it's infancy state, now it's damage & survivability have increased at least two fold.

The maximum GG damage build PoB has gone from 22 MIL Shaper DPS to 47 MIL Shaper DPS which increases / buffs / QoLs should also translate to the versions that you all have played previously, if you have.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 20, 2018, 7:39:30 AM
I want to build a tanky league starter in 3.3 if there is no major change. What are the main difference between this and the fotm reave/bf champion?

If you took blood in the eyes, I imagine this build has an edge on aoe clear; but you actually spec out of that in the latest iteration.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
"
dejuvenate wrote:
I want to build a tanky league starter in 3.3 if there is no major change. What are the main difference between this and the fotm reave/bf champion?

If you took blood in the eyes, I imagine this build has an edge on aoe clear; but you actually spec out of that in the latest iteration.

Blood in the eyes does not give bleed explosions. Also bleed explosions are absolutely not necessary, we attack so many times per second and have Herald of Ash that stragglers or targets we missed almost never happen.

The build attacks something 12 - 22 times per second with 90+ accuracy minimum.

I find Reave a lot smoother and better in everything than Blade Flurry. Blade Flurry is something that I'll probably never play again as PoB flat damage for BF is better but real damage / AOE & real boss fights is where Reave does more, kills faster and survives more.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 20, 2018, 7:45:46 AM
Ah ok, I get you. Could you not ditch reave, now that vaal reave will provide the normal skill too?
"
Ah ok, I get you. Could you not ditch reave, now that vaal reave will provide the normal skill too?

I am not sure yet to be honest. I have to think a little as we don't really need any more socket slots and Vaal Reave gives us Onslaught during mapping. Only reason why I would ever consider a switch, is getting more sockets, possibly a curse when hit setup.
Dead at level 48. The Innocence dude. My own damn fault. Note to self, don't stand in the fire....

This is a good build. Probably going to try again. Might have to re-prioritize the order of the passives. Only had 1700+ life.

Thanks KMQ for sharing this and all the support you give on the forum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info