[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Thanks for your advices i just spend my whole day making my elder ring on atlas :p
i'll focus on this list tomorrow :)

I'm curious what's considering "End Game"? I'm not sure when I should switch from Blood in the Eyes to Outmatch and Outlast in the ascendancy tree?

Level 78 at the moment

And what's the skill gem priority like for body armour? I'm running the MF build and haven't got a 6L yet. Wondering if maim or chance to bleed? feel like chance to bleed is better. I wanted to run Item Rarity like the PoB does but seems too weak dmg to do that. I assume adding Inc crit when you get the 6L is the best if the char feels too weak for Inc Item Rarity.

Also i'm kinda curious how you do with poorjoys runs between 80-90 if you going the MF route.. Doesn't seem like mf gear is gonna be enough for them but I might be wrong?
Last edited by Spliffor on May 13, 2018, 12:17:50 AM
"
Spliffor wrote:
I'm curious what's considering "End Game"? I'm not sure when I should switch from Blood in the Eyes to Outmatch and Outlast in the ascendancy tree?

Level 78 at the moment

And what's the skill gem priority like for body armour? I'm running the MF build and haven't got a 6L yet. Wondering if maim or chance to bleed? feel like chance to bleed is better. I wanted to run Item Rarity like the PoB does but seems too weak dmg to do that. I assume adding Inc crit when you get the 6L is the best if the char feels too weak for Inc Item Rarity.

0 if you going the MF route.. Doesn't seem like mf gear is gonna be enough for them but I might be wrong?

For MF I'd make the switch earlier because blind isn't that important with Bloodseeker.
I stopped MFing / start endgame in Flashback at level 87, had all the money and gear needed for end build + more.

You just buy max HP rares for each slot with your resistances capped, respec into a few HP nodes and just run along. I usually stop Poorjoys at 92 with is something like 6 Poorjoy ROTAs / 3 hours from level 85 - 87 and go straight to OG build.

You should not have bleed gem, you should have maim.
I ran my first rare Chimera with full MF set and inc. rarity because I was too lazy.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I didn't use The Ascetic this league because by the time I got to Guardians, the first one came on sale.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 13, 2018, 3:37:43 AM
I'm currently 86 following this passive tree as recommended in the guide:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.4/AAAABAQCAAHcA4cFLQYgBosGoglYCiYLwQxzDY0OQxQgFHEV7BfcG6obrSDjIWAj9iT9KCoqOC5TMHwxsDWSNe831DrtPT49_EMxRJ5Hfkp9TP9Nkk4qUEdRR1O7V5dYY1uvXz9f2mBBYxdjcGVNaGVvO3GwdKB07Xasd-N4DXloeu99dYFBggeE2YVSh3aK8ItPjM-NfZJ9kveVZpd5mG-bLZtqo4qpbq2NsbO18rkdvTa-p7_VwBrBBMEHwYvEgsbYyPDKkMv1zV_PftNv037T_NRS137Yvdlh2Xzawdun3CPcveRR5c_nD-dU6UbqGO0_7g7vDvJB8932SPcy-AL46_zF_rr_3g==

In your guide you mentioned 79% block/spell block but i'm only at 36% for both. I do have all ascendancy points and I realize block goes up but I still feel very squishy.

I'm currently at 5.1k hp with about 80k tooltip dps with reave. Really enjoying the build a lot but still dying some in t10/t11's as I don't feel i'm leeching enough hp to survive bosses and harder groups.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated and thanks for the guide!
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Spliffor wrote:

Level 78 at the moment

0 if you going the MF route.. Doesn't seem like mf gear is gonna be enough for them but I might be wrong?

For MF I'd make the switch earlier because blind isn't that important with Bloodseeker.
I stopped MFing / start endgame in Flashback at level 87, had all the money and gear needed for end build + more.

You just buy max HP rares for each slot with your resistances capped, respec into a few HP nodes and just run along. I usually stop Poorjoys at 92 with is something like 6 Poorjoy ROTAs / 3 hours from level 85 - 87 and go straight to OG build.

You should not have bleed gem, you should have maim.
I ran my first rare Chimera with full MF set and inc. rarity because I was too lazy.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I didn't use The Ascetic this league because by the time I got to Guardians, the first one came on sale.

Thanks I was wondering cuz in the MF spoiler of the guide it has a 6L with chance to bleed + inc crit instead of maim so wanted to make sure.

Also do you think it's viable to solo poorjoy or just try and join rotas since so low life pool with MF gear?
Thanks for the suggestions Moorii, I invested in a decent offhand weapon now. Easily killed all guardians on my first attempt ever aside from Mino I tried once early on. Went for shaper, but lost due to a mechanic since this was my first attempt.
Any other upgrade options you could suggest? I am always interested to learn and see the thought process.

Thanks again!
Just how big a difference is there between the HC and non HC versions of your build as far as damage and tankiness? I know you have some numbers posted in the guide but I'm honestly not experienced enough in the game to understand just what it all means.

I play SC but I absolutely hate dying, like...seriously. I just don't want to do it, it feels bad. I was considered using one of your HC versions instead of SC. How big a difference does this make for completing your atlas and doing things like uber elder? I'm not concerned with being the fastest (although I would like to not fall asleep :P ) but I am concerned with being able to 100% the checklist, so to speak. No bosses missed, no stone left unturned, etc etc. You even have two HC builds, one for dual wield and one for shield. Honestly just not sure what to go with.

I haven't played this game since Parendus, I really want to try and enjoy the game again and figured whats left of flashback would be a good place to start. Your build looks like so much fun, I absolutely love tanks and everything I used to try felt squishy no matter what I did. If I really enjoy this I might make it my starter incursion setup, would be nice to finally enjoy this game.

Also, out of curiosity, how do you compare your build to a cyclone slayer/champ/gladiator? Cyclone is basically my favorite skill, your build is kind of the first one to make me consider a different main skill.

Edited to try and clean up my mess of a post >>
Last edited by sutasafaia on May 14, 2018, 3:50:00 AM
Made this my flashback sc char as trial for next league. I don't have much time to play, so I only play one character per league. After playing maxblock gladi, whispering ice scion, dual grelwood shank jugg, I decided to go for a real bosskiller with lots of crit.

Started out using double strike, switched to reave and added multistrike later. Felt fantastic, even without multistrike. Game feels very differently (kudos to GGG) with every new skill, but reave really is fun to play. Packs melt very quickly. Flashback mechanics were a bit tricky when close together (2 Harbingers plus Abyss, etc.). Found a tabula at 57 in felshrine ruins, smooth sailing from there on. Had no trouble completing the campaign without any CWDT-setup, without a stat stick, without investing more than 8c currency (3c for better weapons, each 1c, 5c for starkonja's just before Kitava), very poor equipment, putting my points in the tree in the wrong order...

So, essentially, the build must be a beast, if you can easily cruise through the campaign with all the wrong things I have done as described above. However, switching to maps is another thing entirely. When I switched to maps at 71 I had far too low HP, only two ascendancies done and very very poor equip. Don't think you can do this. You get stunned every other way and it just doesn't feel fun. Take your time and prepare for it.

But this is not the guide author's fault, it is entirely mine for going too far without investing enough in the character. Kitava act 10 dropped an ex, which I will keep. There is no reason to advance the char further with the event going on for only two more weeks.

Conclusion: very strong build if you follow it closely, thank you for the guide! Will definitely come back to this in incursion as my league character!
Got up to 3.14m Dps on PoB now, smooth sailing. Such a fun, quick speed clearing build. And rather tanky with higher block chance. Really enjoying it this season, I may end up running it again next league pending details. SO much room for more upgrades as you gain currency.

"
DolphinCarpet wrote:

Any other upgrade options you could suggest? I am always interested to learn and see the thought process.

Thanks again!

You can switch the Coral Ring with a good Steel Ring, phys rolls are the best for us. Also you should swap Ruby Flask with Taste of Hate and one life flask with Atziri's Promise.
Also swap gems, you can do something like this -

Gloves: Whirling blades - Fortify
Boots: Herald of Ash - Hatred - Arctic armour - Enlighten level 3/4

If you use Arctic armour you can use Abyssus.

"
sutasafaia wrote:
Just how big a difference is there between the HC and non HC versions of your build as far as damage and tankiness?
Also, out of curiosity, how do you compare your build to a cyclone slayer/champ/gladiator? Cyclone is basically my favorite skill, your build is kind of the first one to make me consider a different main skill.

Even the SC build is pretty tanky to be honest but I'd go then with the HC build if you never want to die.

Cyclone is a lot slower and in my opinion Gladiator is by far the best ascendancy, if it wasn't I'd already have it swapped out as the goal of this build is to be as strong and fast and tanky as possible.

"
Spliffor wrote:

And what's the skill gem priority like for body armour?

Also do you think it's viable to solo poorjoy or just try and join rotas since so low life pool with MF gear?

I have skill priority in the gems section. Poorjoys is never worth running alone, you get so much less XP. Again, you should just refund ~ 5-10 damage nodes, take HP and just run along.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info