[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

@NSHN

im not changing any gear in any encounter. Maybe i swap a flask for shock/poison/burning immunity, but actually i never use resistance/armor flasks. ( probaly a mistake, im pretty noob still, my second poe char and first endgame char, started playing late abyss league).
What im interested in is, how reliable are u at max endurance charges? especially in boss fights?.

As said by skyraver vaal pact really messes with bloodrage, i have enough regen to compensate for blood rage and when i get a no regen map, i see how painfull it can be to play on not linear maps.

Im not using onslaught/blind because i have no idea how reliable they can proc in boss fight, where they are needed most i guess. Maybe someone can give some input on this.

not planning to go BF unless shaper convinces me otherwise, im happy to actually play a bit with the boss mechanics.
Also reave has nice range after you build stacks, you can permantly move around while still being able to dps.

@skyraver

your char seems pretty finished. If you have enough resistance you can get rid of the cloth and chain node, to get 2 extra skillpoints for another gem. But well, your are a more experienced gamer then me ;)

Great build ! I enjoyed it very much and im done for the league. This is my gear and i have a hatred crit wather's eye in my tree. ~950k shaper dps in POB, killed all guardians and shaper + red elder with some deaths here and there. I didnt use tombfist but maybe next league i will.
Thank you KissMeQuick for a great build and I hope you dont quit POE after the problems you had this league !
Hi KissMeQuick, I really love this build after playing RF Chieftain in Harbinger. I'm currently on this set of gear, and I have a few questions:

1. What should my next major upgrade be? Have about 4+ ex to spend. So far I'm debating these:
- 350+ pdps main, offhand with elemental conversion (axe or mace or either?), flasks, 6L belly

2. I feel like I'm still dying way too often - how much life should I expect to carry about at levels 85-90? I'm at 4.2k now.

I happened to ID this random rare drop and then crafted the enchant in lab. It's currently around 5ex based similar stats in market, but I'm wondering if it's better for me to just cash in and make more of the abovementioned upgrades, or to just use it for myself.

Thank you for any advice and insight you could give! Also, sorry for the poor English, I'm not a native speaker.
weapon and 6 link definitely.

2 more links is a HUGE dps boost , 80% more dps in POB. (ruthless dps isnt shown in tooltip)

Ahn is very bad, because less frenzy charges and low attack speed. Lower attack speed means less procs on any % based stuff. 1 frenzy charge is equal to 5% total dps (pob). And you dont get 50% crit when u run bloodrage. I think a good scaeva > ahn.

i have 6khp (and 51% block) and think u will need 5k for high red maps, and 5,5k+ for tier 16
Yes you can dodge most stuff, but sometimes at guardians, huge hits arent avoidable.
Played the entire day without vaal pact t12-15 and didn't die a single time.. So I guess I won't spec that back.

How good is the flask passive? (20% flask duration and charges gained) worth getting over two life nodes?

@moorli I'm on 5950 life now and doing a lot better :) bought a nice belly
also hit 93 tonight so a few extra life nodes
Last edited by zrenda94 on Mar 27, 2018, 3:51:16 PM
i just found farruls fure, you guys think this is useable with this build? The effects are kinda hard to judge on..

what do you guys think about this jewel? the 4% fire damage won't show up in PoB
hmm i remember it showed up before the recent updates. Just estimating, with 50% crit it should be equal to 2-3% attack speed on my build.
Hello prob a silly question but our main hand should just be used as a stat stick right?
(make sure it won't be used by the reave skill?)

Also whats the the health like on average (without gg gear?)

Thanks in advance looks like a pretty fun build.
Will be trying it out just farmed some currency with my zombiemancer and this looks pretty fun so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info