[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Hello everyone!
I need ur help, guys. This is my 1st poe endgame hero (yep, its sad). And i have some problems with survival...oneshot, oneshot much more times. I feel so many explosions near my asshole.
Pls tell me, what should i change, to be better (only gear, hands unchanged).
BIG TNX!!!

You should get hp on chest, ring's and amulet, later on get a better gloves and belt.
Get a better axe/mace for more dmg, you are looking for "Gain X% of Physical Damage as Extra Element Damage", at start minimum 20% should be enough (if you can't afford anything better).

Get better sword, Scaeva is one of the best (if not the best one), if you can't afford 330+ pdps sword.

And remember Sword in off-hand, statstick in main hand.
First of all u can craft phlat phys on ur foil, if u have prefix for it)ofc u can change it for scaeva gladius!Get max hp on ur jewelery, u need loking for crit/crit multi on ur amulet, buy stygian belt and tombfist gloves and 3 jewels to put it in. Ur offhand-look for shaped one with gain % of phys dmg. And ofc u need 6 link chest and flasks it big boost of dmg(taste of hate give u 20% more dmg)
Guys anyone can explain me, why we need to use sword in offhand, not in main????
"
Konan88 wrote:
Guys anyone can explain me, why we need to use sword in offhand, not in main????

Because our ascendancy gives us endurance charges if we kill mobs with our off-hand weapon which makes us tankier.
in offhand you get 20% increase attack speed because of ambidexterity keystone, which is a significant damage boost compared to the 20% physical dmg
Last edited by moorli on Mar 23, 2018, 6:07:52 PM
Hey, thanks KissMeQuick for the awsome build.

I tweaked your build for full quantity:

51% quantity + bisco's collar
hp are quite low now (5100 at lvl95) so nothing for high tier
https://pastebin.com/FxZczEJ9

I removed vaal pact cause i dont like it for mapping and went for 1 more jewel instead.
Also went through the armor and resistance nodes instead of damage using less skillpoints.

Still the changes i made to your original tree seem quite fine for me
1,1m dps 7k hp in bossing gear
https://pastebin.com/X9rLE1Uy

Mostly using something in between for normal mapping.
Last edited by maub on Mar 23, 2018, 7:49:05 PM
nice build. thx))
My experience with this build (my first duellist and reave char).

after not having much time this week, finally did red elder/chimera, no problems with both with that build. Managed to kill elder in second phase deathless, to get a prismatic jewel.

have 5,9khp/55 block, 220k dps (500k buffed and with all possible mods / shaper), so nothing special.

Not using Vaal pact (never tried it), but feel like it would mess with blood rage to much and not needed vs any boss. (may change with shaper/uber elder).

I dont use outmatch/outlast. Im not convinced with blood eyes either, but i dont see much use in getting endurance charges and u get also 10% more dps , with maim in blood eyes (triggers reliable with tombfist). Allthough it may be good when u start running crazy map mods.

Feels like i still need 1-2 levels more to make a good skill tree, so far i just put everything in life nodes ( which might even be the best choice anyway). Also missing an amulet/stygian and statstick/rings/flasks can be improved vastly. I got lucky i got my sword for 60c else i might still use scaeva.

never had any trouble at any point during leveling/mapping (except own stupidiy sometimes).

"
moorli wrote:
My experience with this build (my first duellist and reave char).

after not having much time this week, finally did red elder/chimera, no problems with both with that build. Managed to kill elder in second phase deathless, to get a prismatic jewel.

have 5,9khp/55 block, 220k dps (500k buffed and with all possible mods / shaper), so nothing special.

Not using Vaal pact (never tried it), but feel like it would mess with blood rage to much and not needed vs any boss. (may change with shaper/uber elder).

I dont use outmatch/outlast. Im not convinced with blood eyes either, but i dont see much use in getting endurance charges and u get also 10% more dps , with maim in blood eyes (triggers reliable with tombfist). Allthough it may be good when u start running crazy map mods.

Feels like i still need 1-2 levels more to make a good skill tree, so far i just put everything in life nodes ( which might even be the best choice anyway). Also missing an amulet/stygian and statstick/rings/flasks can be improved vastly. I got lucky i got my sword for 60c else i might still use scaeva.

never had any trouble at any point during leveling/mapping (except own stupidiy sometimes).

Nice and gj on beating elder and chimera moorli.. I did phoenix tonight but it was a struggle. Probably cause it was also my first time attempting it with any build (first season playing).

I'm going to unspec vaal pact and see how that goes. I do like the endurance charges from outmatch/outlast though.

Do you change up your flask setup and/or gear setup for doing bosses? (elder, chimera etc)
Very nice build, had no problems even with t15 maps.
I have like 6.5k hp and 200k dps on my reave.
For Shaper Guasrdians I decided to try a Bladeflurry setup.

This is my 6 link setup for Bladeflurry:

AddedFireDmg - Ele Dmg with Attacks - Maim - Bladeflurry - IncCritStrike - MeleePhys

It was a huge dps boost, in pob I got around 1,6 million dps. I did all guardians and Shaper deathless with this.
I would recommend using Bladeflurry for harder bosses, but for mapping Reave dmg is just fine and the clear is much better.

This is my current gear, I got lucky with 6 linking my belly:

Skilltree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.2.1/AAAABAQCAQHcA4cEsQUtBiAGiwaiCVgKJgvBDHMNjQ5DFCAUcRXsF9wbqhutIOMhYCP2JP0oKi5TMHwxsDWSNe831DrhOu09PkMxRJ5Hfkp9TP9Nkk4qUEdRR1O7V5dbr18_X9pgQWMXY3BlTW87cbB0oHTtdqx343gNeWh7FH11gUGCB4TZhVKHdorwi0-NfZJ9kveVZpd5mG-bLZtqo4qpbq2NsbO18rkdvTa-p7_VwBrBBMEHwYvI8MqQy_XNX89-02_TftP81FLXfti92WHZfNrB26fcI9y95FHlz-cP51TpRuoY7T_uDu8O8kX3MvgC-Ov8xf4K_rr_3g==?accountName=xXSkyraverXx&characterName=ReaveMadScientist

I am pretty unsure about what I should upgrade next, maybe some Jewels with more flat life.
This character should be able to clear all content there is with my gear so maybe I just farm for another character.

I got a ring with Assasin's Mark on hit, so I am able to run arctic armour for more tankyness.
Also I decided not to skill vaal pact as I don't need the extra leech and life reg is important with blood rage on.

If you have some ideas to upgrade my character just let me know.
And if you are struggeling with higher tier bosses, just try out bladeflurry.
Last edited by xXSkyraverXx on Mar 24, 2018, 9:05:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info