[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

I also recommend watching a guide explaining all the mechanics of the fights, especially hydra does very little dmg you cannot avoid.
Hi all

I know league about to end but i still dont manage guardians.

I have like 1.2mil dps (not shaper dps).

How much dmg would be enough

Ty
Well it should be enough for Hydra and Phoenix, as I killed both of them with similar DPS.
Im still super confused how you leech life so quick. U said u only use blood rage and the flask, and if i dont leexh much its cuz my damage is too low. Im still fairly new to the gameand i wish i could show my gear but im on xbox.
Great build! It has been my favorite so far! Too bad I'm much too casual to implement well. I modified passives where I had gesr shortfalls. Oh well. League's winding down, but still would like a gear critique to see what I could do better as I'm pretty far from optimal or expert. Any input, commenqts would be appreciated.
Last edited by Aumdiar on Nov 27, 2018, 1:06:04 AM
Try getting physical damage to attacks on rings and amulets and abyss jewels, not elemental damage, you scale your phys dmg.
Also start shopping for a better dmg weapon than scaeva, should not be too expensive to get a decent upgrade.
Your helmet and boots have very low life and resistances, improvements there should also be not that expensive. You can safely ignore movespeed on boots, you are not running much anayway.
Get Rumis flask instead of chalice.
Get Diamond flask instead of quicksilver.
Get a better life flask with bleed removal and recovery on low life (just spam alteration orbs)
Get Onslaught flask until you get it on an abyss jewel.

You have put so many points in mana/life leech nodes, I would respec them. You need 1 mana leech node tops and no life leech nodes in my opinion, respec those points into damage/flat life/block (the aspect of panther to heart of oak path as well as golems blood + jewel socket)
The leech was more for other shortcomings. I've made some changes today and can tell a big difference. Thanks for the input! Give another look if you get an opportunity!
It looks much better as well. I would still drop the Quicksilver Flask and get a DIamond Flask of Heat for the huge DPS boost and freeze remove and possibly a Lions Roar instead of the first life flask.

Your next passive points should go into heart of oak and golem's blood as well as the jewel socket next to golem's blood, which is 6 points in total.

Make sure you have all the passive quests done (type /passive or /passives in chat) it should show 22 passive points if you helped, if it doesnt get the points there.

Afterwards it is basically your choice where you spend the remaining points while leveling in the 90's, life nodes, aspect of the lynx, another jewel socket or maybe twin terrors (check path of building for DPS increase per point spent) are good choices here, as well as the first node at starting point with 6%as/12% accuracy.

If you feel tanky enough but not enough dps you can switch arctic armor for herald of purity.

Your cwdt taken in the helmet is lvl 4, so dont forget to lvl your other gems accordingly.

Otherwise just continue farming and upgrade your gear step by step.
I have a question regarding the passive that grants 20% increased duration of flask. Is it worth it? I see that some of you use it and some don't. I did until now.

Our flask run during 4.2 to 4.8 seconds, which is extended to 5 to 5.8 seconds with the passive. If I'm not mistaken (I don't have PoB under my hand right now) my effective dps is boosted by almost 100% during the flask duration. It's also a huge defensive boost.

So basically we can spend two passive points (which could be for a Jewel otherwise) for 1 second (let's round things up) of double damage and defense, times two because we have 2 flask uses. Obviously no jewel can bit that. Except that the jewel will be active during your normal flask duration (he is then multiplied by the flask effects) AND when your flasks are empty. So we are actually comparing a 2 second double damage/defense buff (from the passive) to a 4.2 to 4.8 seconds enhanced jewelled followed by a permanent standard effect from the jewel. Out of context, the passive wins hands down.

BUT the "is it worth it" lies down in the duration of the fights. If the fights can be ended during the 2 extra secondes, no question, the passive wins. If the fight is a few second longer, I think the passive still win because 2 seconds of 100% enhanced damage/defense followed by two seconds of no buff is still an overall 50% boost during 4 seconds, effectivelly. If the fight take a minute, without flask refilling, it's a dead choice.

Now, comming to the actual gameplay:

- For mapping no doubt, the passive is useless. You kill packs in 0.2 seconds. Killing the map boss ? If you have invested a few Exalts in this build, you should kill most boss within standard flask duration. A few exceptions applies but you can skip the scary boss, I guess.

- For elder, shaper, and other juicy endgame boss... the question becomes to hard for me. I'm still a beginner, this is my first character and I have only done red Elder twice so far. I for sure ran out of flask charges (Don't look at my character for DPS estimation because I just invested 9 more Exalts in it yesterday after selling the Elder's Jewel. I did the previous fights with a budget of 3 Exalts).
If you have GG DPS, the fight might be over in standard flask duration. And if the fight is a bit extended, alts spawn and you refill your flasks. If you die, your flask get refilled. I guess with some practice I could have a better filling of the necessity of extended flask duration, but I have almost none.

To conclude: I have tried to share my thoughts on this passive, can you elaborate on it with your experiences?
I'm having issues with sync I think. I whirling blades around but in delve it's too narrow so I constantly land on monsters or something and get teleported back. Whirling blades in delve is a pita for me

Any ways around it? Maybe phasing or something? Suggestions would be very welcome. Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info