[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Personal update :

Am using a 308pdps foil, can buy a 2ex foil 370pdps, it gives me only 5% dps upgrade ..
Checked for a 2ex axe, gives me 10-15% dps upgrade
Bought a lionroar 25%, (around 40c) got 20% dps upgrade

Ill buy tombfists an socket a murderous eye

Can i drop the Starkonja for a rare helmet (need resists) or is it really not recommended?
If you can cap your resists and still maintain sufficient dps for the contenct you want to do, there is no reason not to.

I dont think starkonjas is necessary at all, it is just a really nice all around budget option with some defensive and offensive capabilites
Thank you, was wondering if there was a certain mechanic i fail to see while using Starkonja
"
Nezyrael wrote:
"
Rootsmann wrote:
I have a question about ascendies.
With Outmatch qnd outlast and a stat stick (reave + mace/axe), the endurance charge gain on kill with offhand will never proc right? Then how do you balance this compared to getting Blood in the eyes or two small ascendy passives?

I have the sword in offhand, I think the AS in offhand outweighs the dmg bonus from your nodes

Thank you for your answer. Excuse me I'm quite new to poe, but I did not understand why do you refer to the "AS in offhand" (AS=attack speed right?).
I know about the 10% attack speed bonus from dualwielding, but this does not depend on which weapon is used in which hands. Could you elaborate ?
At least not that I am aware of.

My own Reaver now progressed to Shaper Guardians. I clear maps up to T16 very handily, but my first attempt at the Hydra failed miserably. Do I just need to get used to the mechanics of these fights or is my current gear just not up to par for this part of the game? Currently sitting at around 800k DPS in PoB with everything enabled, little over 5k HP and 80% capped res.
"
Rootsmann wrote:
"
Nezyrael wrote:
"
Rootsmann wrote:
I have a question about ascendies.
With Outmatch qnd outlast and a stat stick (reave + mace/axe), the endurance charge gain on kill with offhand will never proc right? Then how do you balance this compared to getting Blood in the eyes or two small ascendy passives?

I have the sword in offhand, I think the AS in offhand outweighs the dmg bonus from your nodes

Thank you for your answer. Excuse me I'm quite new to poe, but I did not understand why do you refer to the "AS in offhand" (AS=attack speed right?).
I know about the 10% attack speed bonus from dualwielding, but this does not depend on which weapon is used in which hands. Could you elaborate ?

You are right, I was just wrong, it is because you generate endurance charges with offhand kills
Oh hey all

I got a 2sockets Tombfists
Do i replace the Maim link to something like Dmg on full life or put Inc crit + Conc effect?

I could sell it and buy stuff otherwise

Any advices please ?

^ Probably my finished foil for the league.

This one above was a bummer when I slammed the low phys %, not terrible though.

A fun belt from Delve crafting. Gonna miss this league.
I'm transitionning to this build and I have a question: Does molten shell and ice golem proc often granted that they are supported by a lvl 20 "Cast on damage taken"?
We need to be hit for 3500 damage for the linked skills to proc. Does this threshold is triggered before or after damage mitigation from armour/res?

Edit: nevermind. There are sources on forums. It's before mitigation.
Last edited by Rootsmann on Nov 17, 2018, 5:31:38 AM
Hey there. Im still somewhat new cuz i have alot to learn still. But im trying this build. I got the loreweave and all res are 80. So i need some help with my defences, my guy seems super squishy still at lvl 73. Anything would help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info