[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Any tips on what should i focus on now? I still happen to die (i only inserted immortal call like 1hour ago so that might change)
Dmg is finally looking good, bosses feel long to be killed.
I'm keeping increased crit chance as socket 'cause CSP seem to slow down clear times
I also feel i need my mana flask with me, to run no leech maps and for when i have to spam Whirling blades
I assume the % of physical damage as extra elemental damage applies to the physical damage of reave damage? not just the damage on the stat stick?

I am having trouble grasping what stats are relevant globally, and what just counts on the stat stick and has no impact on reave at all.
I am having a tough time trying to make this hardcore viable, what nodes should i give up to have at least 190-200% increased maximum life at lvl 80-85?

This is my current progress at lvl 95.

I decided to let go of Hatred and Arctic and swap in Herald of Purity and Determination with a watchers that gives me defense and block rate, which has shown to yield great results in terms of more survivability.
Damage is more than fine and survivability went up quite a notch.

Getting ready to spawn Uber elder and so far having no issues delving down at 500+ with Reave.
Last edited by Enforc3R on Sep 18, 2018, 6:54:03 PM
I got about 10ex for upgrades (my profie is public), could anyone tell me what piece would boost me the most? I'd like to try to kill uber elder soon. ty :>
Hi, I'm playing the shield version of this and really liking the tankiness. I have a question about the pantheon choices. Why is Arachnoxia so important? I usually make sure to keep Blood Rage up and even when it does fall off, wouldn't Vaal Pact prevent the benefits of the extra life regen anyway? I'm somewhat new so maybe I'm missing something. Just found my first divine vessel so I want to make sure I don't waste it.
Loving the build so far - current progress is below. I plan on master crafting the amulet further but taking suggestions on the best suffix here? all res? cold damage? not sure - Just know it isn't all stats.

I was having trouble with Uber Elder with reave but pop and swap to Blade Flurry, Conc. Effect and Elementdal Damage and he MELTS.

EDIT: I did switch around the build a bit with some help and seems even better.

Last edited by DeerFart on Sep 19, 2018, 11:51:03 AM
"
Salonim wrote:

Any tips on what should i focus on now? I still happen to die (i only inserted immortal call like 1hour ago so that might change)
I'm keeping increased crit chance as socket 'cause CSP seem to slow down clear times
I also feel i need my mana flask with me, to run no leech maps and for when i have to spam Whirling blades

Just link whirling blades with blood magic if mana is an issue for you.
"
instantt wrote:
"
Salonim wrote:

Just link whirling blades with blood magic if mana is an issue for you.

Tyvm :D
Hey, I've been playing this build for a couple weeks and I need help. Here's my gear so far :

Spoiler

The sword is 330 pdps.

What would you upgrade first? I'm having troubles with some high tier bosses who can one shot me (I have 5k life and about 65% block with Rumi) and compared to OP's PoB I only attack 6 times a second and my damage is only about 200kdps.

My two first guesses would be a new high pdps sword and Tombfist (while getting some high res on other gear). I'm also aware I'm not using Arctic Armor, but I just got the currency for a level 3 Enlighten so it'll get in the build soon.

Thanks !
Last edited by IchiSumeragi on Sep 20, 2018, 3:19:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info