[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

In the update section it says no more vaal pack, but the skill tree has vaal pack. Confused about this. Anyone know if the skill tree is outdated?
@cr4ve
"
cr4ve wrote:
In the update section it says no more vaal pack, but the skill tree has vaal pack. Confused about this. Anyone know if the skill tree is outdated?

https://pastebin.com/UfmcerGL his new PoB

How come we don't take vaal pact anymore?
Last edited by Omelitte on Sep 1, 2018, 5:55:23 PM
"
Omelitte wrote:
@cr4ve
"
cr4ve wrote:

https://pastebin.com/UfmcerGL his new PoB

How come we don't take vaal pact anymore?

A lot of people had problems with it and it's also not that necessary since we get Soul of Arakaali + have regen 9 + save 2 passive points and get a jewel slot.

Some of the tree stuff is outdated since I haven't had time to update it but the main PoB is updated.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
so, loreweave is better than the maximun life on kill chest?
Never used Reave before. Or played a dual wield block build. To be honest I hated it at first around level 60, but then someone recommended I buy Scaeva, I read up on the build's mechanics and realized everything I was doing wrong, I started using Herald of Agnoy & Summon Holy Relic (before I knew it was recommended). Along with customizing the tree to my liking for easier dex/int, getting good flask to support the build, then making a ton of currency farming Delve.

I since bought all of the flask recommended in guide except taste of hate and I have to say this feels really enjoyable. I use Anvil & a dummy 6L chest, only 5 of the colors are good for this build so I leave one empty, all the rest of my gear are complete trash only for max res lol which makes me hype for using this build to MF.

I have no trouble running the highest tier maps I currently have with the most dangerous mods.

Overall this is a strong build & league starter, I love delving and I think this is a great build for it. It does take some getting used to, the play style & mechanics, but after you understand it the build becomes really fun.

My advice: Don’t focus on buying gear when leveling, just try to buy decent 1 hand weapons from vendors. Cheap helpful uniques work too. I used Smite, Reave, Ancestral Protector & Molten shell to go through acts. However I think it would’ve been a lot better if I used Herald of Agony & Holy Relic sooner, use Protector for bosses & molten shell for defense. Along with leap slam & faster attacks, never tried whirling blades yet. Surprisingly went deathless until act 8 without keeping survival in mind or knowing how to efficiently play the build, I would consider it for HC.

I have also chosen to rely more on life regen, stone golem.

I got the CWDT setup though and don’t need SG or MS anymore, spamming all the flask & immortal call is enough.

I still use stone golem to avoid potential quick 1 shots since I don’t have a lot of HP on my items. Right now my clear speed is very high for all content I have access to, again nothing on items, Scaeva, 1 chaos main hand weapon you can't use Reave with + attack speed. This was yesterday though, I should probably upgrade my gear but there really is no need, I'll most likely buy MF items next.
just out of curiosity, and because i may be blind and missing something, but we are grabbing a lot of dual wielding nodes pretty early, while we are using shields to act 10, for a little earlier (say 35-40) are there offhands i should use apart from a shield? or just skip them for 15ish levels and get something more immediately helpful.
How to add ascendance to HC? Frist Painfoged and next?
Is anyone using CWDT (1) + Vaal Cold snap (7) + Immortal call (3) + Enfeeble (5)? In my setup both Immortal call and enfeeble are triggered, but cold snap somehow isn't, can anyone check what I'm doing wrong?

maybe u need a pure cold snap gem..not a vaal one ?
IGN: _BowJob
"
DokuCount wrote:
maybe u need a pure cold snap gem..not a vaal one ?

Nevermind! It IS working, I thought the effect would a different one. My bad!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info