[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

helmet with enchant, change it
"
xtlc wrote:
I have played this char through incursion. semi-happily. I loved the way it played and hated it for being too squishy. But I read probably all of those 197 pages time by time and I ask myself if I did miss something ... I think my gear is at least ok, maybe even good, definitely not godlike.

I just died on a random Pit (T11) map, dunno why. I have the feeling I leech by far not enough, but PoB says something about 2.3k/hit. My overall dps is far from what kiss_me_quick stated, I am on 365k dps in PoB (I don't know how to get the frost bombs accounted for).

Could I please get some input (playing standard from now on):

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/FgADwzxJ

I also posses these two items that I chould think of switching to, but I would loose two gem slots and I would not know which to trade - should I maybe get rid of Herald of Ash? It only brings 22k dps in PoB. Maybe replace it with a shield?

You need to upgrade your flasks, Taste of Hate is a really good boost to your damage and survivability, and a diamond flask will (again) boost your damage even higher.
I really want to test your build with new skill: SMITE but the lack of Int stat is real problem. Wrath and Herald of Thunder need too much Int to use them. Any suggestions?

P/s: sorry my English is bad.
Last edited by Sunshire on Aug 30, 2018, 12:57:35 AM
"
xtlc wrote:
I have played this char through incursion. semi-happily. I loved the way it played and hated it for being too squishy. But I read probably all of those 197 pages time by time and I ask myself if I did miss something ... I think my gear is at least ok, maybe even good, definitely not godlike.

[/spoiler]

- You're missing flat phys from rings
- Don't have Diamond flask which is 2nd biggest damage increase for you after having a weapon.
- Taste of Hate is a very strong defensive and offensive flask
- Bad life flask
- Generally low HP rolls

"
Sunshire wrote:
I really want to test your build with new skill: SMITE but the lack of Int stat is real problem. Wrath and Herald of Thunder need too much Int to use them. Any suggestions?

You mean 155 int? I don't think so : >
I'll see once it becomes available on PoB what I can do with it.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Aug 30, 2018, 3:00:48 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

"
Sunshire wrote:

You mean 155 int? I don't think so : >
I'll see once it becomes available on PoB what I can do with it.

Yeah I mean HIGH lvl Wrath and Herald of Thunder require too much Int.

Thanks for reply. Waiting for your PoB build with it!
Can you still recommend this build as a good starter for 3.4, i am torn between this and your BV regen toon? The build looks amazing in 3.3, I hope I am not too late to try in 3.4, just my luck :p
Last edited by urbandodo on Aug 31, 2018, 10:21:27 AM
Hey, im thinking about trying reave build this season, and im kinda torn between yours or goofy_goober. Im sure alot of people ask, but would you say your build better, and more fun, and if comparing the two guide, what differences will it mostly have in gameplay?
Hey. I'd like to play this build in Delve, though without any elemental damage. Think it'd be viable? Planning on using Herald of Purity, and use some sort of phys stat stick for main hand in the meantime.

Cheers!
"
Hey. I'd like to play this build in Delve, though without any elemental damage. Think it'd be viable? Planning on using Herald of Purity, and use some sort of phys stat stick for main hand in the meantime.

Cheers!

I'm not sure how viable it will be especially with the new Delve gems that buff up elemental damage even more but you can try it. You'll still be able to kill Shaper at least for sure!

"
Kjetle wrote:
Hey, im thinking about trying reave build this season, and im kinda torn between yours or goofy_goober. Im sure alot of people ask, but would you say your build better, and more fun, and if comparing the two guide, what differences will it mostly have in gameplay?

You can always respec out if you don't like something (: I've personally played this build for maybe 1200+ hours already.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
whats changed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info