[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Funhador wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

I have the explanation written once or twice in the main post, hence I suggested you to read the guide fully.
Your new offhand weapon is a lot better (:

And what about the rest of my equips ? what should I focus on ? ( already have starkonka's head but need to change the sockets colors).

Your gems are an absolute nightmare. I mean you don't even use hatred which is the biggest damage boost of all mana reservation skills in the game. Swap it for herald of ash. Your links are not correct too. Link whirling blades to faster attacks and blood magic so you can cast it much faster at cost of life instead of mana. If you have another free red socket, add fortify to it so you can whirl in a pack and get the damage reduction from fortify. Using tabula with this build is not very wise, since the body armour is an important piece to get life and resistances on. If you can't afford a 6L armour with life and resistances at least get the correct gems in your tabula ... you don't need chance to bleed supporting reave, you lose lots of dps because of it. You don't need melee phys with ancestral protector, your totem is more of an utility skill providing chance to bleed and culling strike than a damaging skill. So link chance to bleed and culling strike to ancestral protector, and take chance to bleed and added fire damage our from your tabula. Put ruthless and increased critical strikes there instead. You can swap increased critical strikes for concentrated effect for boss fights if you feel more comfortable with it.
Link warlord's mark to blasphemy and use it as your second aura. If you die a lot you need life leech and endurance charges more than dps so I recommend warlord's mark and not assassin's mark.
And finally, being a new player is definitely a thing but completely not following the guide is real. I hope this helps :)
Last edited by Spasko on Jan 23, 2018, 2:31:20 AM
Thanks for sharing this build! I've been playing PoE for about 1 month now and made over 10 different alts this league. Kinda having issues finding what to play and trying to experience all sort of builds.
That being said, I really feel like this is a build I want to play. The Reave playstyle seems really fun, however, I got two questions that I would love to get response on;

1) I love the feeling of having some sort of "instant life leech", such as having life on hit on claws. Would it be possible to integrate Bloodseeker into this build? How would your weapon setup look like if you would integrate Bloodseeker? I know you lose a lot of damage output, however, the feel of instantly life leeching is just a godlike feeling.

2) All builds with Reave are based around swapping gems with Blade Flurry for single target. Swapping gems is something I hate and this is the first build that I see with insane single target DPS using only Reave. Question here is, have you experienced any DPS issue with this build? Even budget version? If no, integrating Bloodseeker into MH or OH, would that result in "too high" DPS loss or would it still work?

Been trying to play around in PoB and damage goes from 1,5mil to about 500k. I'm not too experienced in PoE or PoB to really know what I'm doing, hopefully it's alright asking you guys who are experienced. ;)

Thanks in advance!

// ZoidRac
"
Cool words

// ZoidRac

Always nice to hear nice words : = )

1) I played only instant leech last league and maybe I'm jaded from it but I feel like instant leech changes your mindset from "lets try to outplay this boss" to a bit more linear "if I can't facetank this, I have to gear up more". Again, that's only my opinion.
As for using Bloodseeker itself - There's nothing much different really in building it, just grab claw nodes / fencing / twin terror instead of sword ones and you should be good to go. The only big problem would be that Bloodseeker is a very low pdps no crit weapon - 250. So you won't be getting above 1.2MIL easily. 800K would be reasonable.

2) DPS is never an issue with this build at any stage, I will probably even try doing a few Shaper speedruns next league / race for fun. My T15 alched map video demonstrates the DPS on a budget build. I really don't suggest using a normal weapon as an offhand. Not to mention that Bloodseeker leeches instantly from it's own hits only, meaning it's not global and doesn't matter which hand it's in.

With a stat stick

With a random Scaeva

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Wooow! Thanks so much for the fast reply! Appreciate the detailed explanation a lot! :)
I'm preparing to level up now and decided to go for sword notes (Scaeva + Bloodseeker) until I get a juicy claw, once this have been acquired I'll switch to claw nodes.

I have ONE last question! Passive tree can be achieved by a Marauder (Berserker) as well, what do you personally think about going Berserker (Pain Reaver, Cloaked in Savagery, Crave the Slaughter & Aspect of Carnage) instead of Gladiator?
You think that would be fine or would you say no no? Seems to work out pretty well in PoB but maybe I'm missing something.

Once again, love the guide and I'm so hyped about this build! Thanks a lot for sharing this with community! :)
Hey, Im still playing this build. Currently level 88 with just over 4.7k HP. I dont understand how youre so tanky in your videos. My resistances are capped. What I could do is improve my rings, but that defeats the purpose of this character, which is running shaped vaults. I could level up some more and unlock more HP/Jewel socket nodes, but is that gonna change my tankyness entirely? I know there is other stuff I still have to work on, like my weapon and rerolling the craft on my off-hand, but those are not the priority right now. My weapon gives me enough damage for now. Anyway, heres my gear and please let me know what you guys think.

Last edited by Stratic on Jan 23, 2018, 2:01:12 PM
"
Wooow! Thanks so much for the fast reply! Appreciate the detailed explanation a lot! :)
I'm preparing to level up now and decided to go for sword notes (Scaeva + Bloodseeker) until I get a juicy claw, once this have been acquired I'll switch to claw nodes.

I have ONE last question! Passive tree can be achieved by a Marauder (Berserker) as well, what do you personally think about going Berserker (Pain Reaver, Cloaked in Savagery, Crave the Slaughter & Aspect of Carnage) instead of Gladiator?
You think that would be fine or would you say no no? Seems to work out pretty well in PoB but maybe I'm missing something.

Once again, love the guide and I'm so hyped about this build! Thanks a lot for sharing this with community! :)

Not sure if I misunderstood something now but as I said, Bloodseeker leeches instantly only from it's own hits :U So you have to choose from Bloodseeker + Stat stick or Scaeva + Stat stick.

I hate to be a party pooper but damn, I don't see that much potential in Berserker. My best bet would be something like Aspect of Carnage( Good) + Rite of Ruin( Fine) + Pain Reave( Big meh)
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Stratic wrote:
Hey, Im still playing this build. Currently level 88 with just over 4.7k HP. I dont understand how youre so tanky in your videos.

You're level 88, meaning that level 93 is +600HP which would bring you to 5300. Your rings can have + 120 HP flat which would convert to + 400 life. That brings you to 5700. Your boots can also have +120 life, which will bring you to 6100 and voila! You are tanky! Also you're missing 2 jewels, if I'm not wrong?

The thing about HP is that you need to reach a certain amount to tank big hits and from there on it's a cakewalk. You can see from my videos as well that I don't really die but I do fall to ~10% HP sometimes.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 23, 2018, 3:46:38 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Stratic wrote:
Hey, Im still playing this build. Currently level 88 with just over 4.7k HP. I dont understand how youre so tanky in your videos.

You're level 88, meaning that level 93 is +600HP which would bring you to 5300. Your rings can have + 120 HP flat which would convert to + 400 life. That brings you to 5700. Your boots can also have +120 life, which will bring you to 6100 and voila! You are tanky! Also you're missing 2 jewels, if I'm not wrong?

The thing about HP is that you need to reach a certain amount to tank big hits and from there on it's a cakewalk. You can see from my videos as well that I don't really die but I do fall to ~10% HP sometimes.

Ahh thanks, didn't realize it added up that much.

By the way,

If I craft suffixes cannot be changed on this, than have a 50/50 chance to annul the lightningdamage, than multimod critchance on it, would it be enough for endgame weapon?
Last edited by Stratic on Jan 24, 2018, 12:40:24 PM
Can you post a poe.trade link of a foil ? arround 1-2 ex budget for it

thanks a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info