[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Spasko wrote:

I also have worries about execution ... you seem to do all the reaving and whirling around so smoothly especially in Shaper fight. I doubt I'll manage to do this that well.

Get some good music and focus a bit during your first boss fights. I also had to start from somewhere and failed lots in the beginning.
Regarding Shaper, I had it done only once before playing Reave and I ripped only my first set on that character.

My peak performance banger O u O

https://youtu.be/IJFR4mOXYcU?t=101
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hey there. I've been doing this build for a couple of days , and got to lvl 75 and did until uber , got my hand in some flasks but well , I fucking dying against most bosses ( I'm talking low tiers boss) can you recomend some budget stuff I can change to make a bit harder to die.
"
Funhador wrote:
Hey there. I've been doing this build for a couple of days , and got to lvl 75 and did until uber , got my hand in some flasks but well , I fucking dying against most bosses ( I'm talking low tiers boss) can you recomend some budget stuff I can change to make a bit harder to die.

i had the same problem when doing this build. The damage is definitely there but the leech was not. You have to keep whirling around / need fast reflexes to stop dying. I was tired of dying then i switched over to slayer then i never died as much as i was with gladiator
"
Funhador wrote:

Wheow! No offense but this is probably the messiest build I've ever seen. I suggest you to read the guide fully but most of all, grab a level 20 Reave skill gem and use a real offhand.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
well thats nice.... but you did say begginner friendly so I'm going to need you to explain why the off hand can't be a sword, and what kind of stats I need to search for in there. Also anything else ? PS: Is the new off-hand anything better ?
Last edited by Funhador on Jan 21, 2018, 8:22:03 PM
"
Funhador wrote:
well thats nice.... but you did say begginner friendly so I'm going to need you to explain why the off hand can't be a sword, and what kind of stats I need to search for in there. Also anything else ? PS: Is the new off-hand anything better ?

it cant be a sword because if it was a sword, reave would try to attack with it and would do piddly dps. If its an axe or mace reave wont attack with it but still gain the benefits of the extra damage as elemental mods.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
Funhador wrote:

I have the explanation written once or twice in the main post, hence I suggested you to read the guide fully.
Your new offhand weapon is a lot better (:

"
demondied1 wrote:

it cant be a sword because if it was a sword, reave would try to attack with it and would do piddly dps. If its an axe or mace reave wont attack with it but still gain the benefits of the extra damage as elemental mods.

That is correct!
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

I have the explanation written once or twice in the main post, hence I suggested you to read the guide fully.

And what about the rest of my equips ? what should I focus on ? ( already have starkonka's head but need to change the sockets colors).
"
Funhador wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

And what about the rest of my equips ? what should I focus on ? ( already have starkonka's head but need to change the sockets colors).

Try to get the baseline done first and then move on from there.

> Get yourself all gems needed levels 20 with 20 quality
> Then move on to getting proper jewels
> Then get a helmet enchantment

And so on

Take small but complete steps at a time. I can't give you specifics simply because you're still very low level / gear and I'd be basically writing a full guide for you.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Try to get the baseline done first and then move on from there.

> Get yourself all gems needed levels 20 with 20 quality
> Then move on to getting proper jewels
> Then get a helmet enchantment

And so on

Take small but complete steps at a time. I can't give you specifics simply because you're still very low level / gear and I'd be basically writing a full guide for you.

Thanks ! Gonna do that :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info