[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Thanks for the answer!

What do you think about using bloodrage instead of molten shell? gives us a pretty decent DPS boost and the degen isn't too bad, even in -60% maps.
"
imre wrote:
Thanks for the answer!

What do you think about using bloodrage instead of molten shell? gives us a pretty decent DPS boost and the degen isn't too bad, even in -60% maps.

I personally value regen a lot and not use BR, but yes i've tried it and it gives a good dmg/speed boost
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
One thing I'm not seeing on your char and that has a lot of value as well is war banner. Pretty sick dps boost (accuracy is awesome). since i'm using blood rage as well I got an unset ring (rings are still far from being top tier right now) to have the socket for it.
% accuracy + increased phys dmg is awesome and adrenaline + 6link single target melt most map bosses in less than 5s.

How much dps do you have for shaper? I'm getting close to 500k single target once I reach 91 so should be quite easy I guess.
"
imre wrote:
One thing I'm not seeing on your char and that has a lot of value as well is war banner. Pretty sick dps boost (accuracy is awesome). since i'm using blood rage as well I got an unset ring (rings are still far from being top tier right now) to have the socket for it.
% accuracy + increased phys dmg is awesome and adrenaline + 6link single target melt most map bosses in less than 5s.

How much dps do you have for shaper? I'm getting close to 500k single target once I reach 91 so should be quite easy I guess.

Yea I also noticed the banner but still haven't experimented with it.
My older chars reached 1mil shaper DPS. With the new Bottled Faith they get something like +33% or 1.3mil dps and more. With shock blood rage vaal haste and whatever you can put on it (which is the case with most bullshit POBs i see around), maybe it can break a 2mil mark.

I think that shaper can be killed confortably with 600-700k dps, more DPS will make it easier.
Mapping T16 included is doable with a generical 150k dps, and HS with AC+splash does much more than that, a complete 6L build with AC setup does like 800k-1.5mil DPS when you combine 3 splashing hits, which is way over the required damage

A char with SF + abyssus with a 5L can do mapping all tiers fine (that's what I am doing right now).

In fact as noted by others in previous pages, when you get a 6L most normal bosses can simply be killed without switching to single target MS + Ruthless/Maim, because the buffed DPS is still high like 400k more than enough to ultimately kill the boss

EDIT: ooook LOL the warbanner adds another 10%, i was so lazy that i didnt even know it reserved only 10% mana.
My main char now reaches 1.5mil with the addition of Bottled Faith, War Banner, Herald of Purity.

Let's say we got sockets somewhere and wanna add (imo unneded) blood rage + vaal haste it is 1.8mil. Shock? 2.5mil Frenzy charges? Ok no that one goes beyond bullshit DPS

But it doesn't end here, we are a 2 hander, so a double 6link is an option. Our ancestral warchief (with culling strike) will add another 350-500k dmg plus a final 10% more or 1.1 multiplier from the culling strike

So yea thanks for the headsup, all i needed was to check it out :D
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 8, 2019, 12:28:23 PM
"
ZaeN wrote:

EDIT: ooook LOL the warbanner adds another 10%, i was so lazy that i didnt even know it reserved only 10% mana.
My main char now reaches 1.5mil with the addition of Bottled Faith, War Banner, Herald of Purity.

Let's say we got sockets somewhere and wanna add (imo unneded) blood rage + vaal haste it is 1.8mil. Shock? 2.5mil Frenzy charges? Ok no that one goes beyond bullshit DPS

But it doesn't end here, we are a 2 hander, so a double 6link is an option. Our ancestral warchief (with culling strike) will add another 350-500k dmg plus a final 10% more or 1.1 multiplier from the culling strike

Glad to help a bit, a few leagues since I wanted to try your build and finally gave it a go, pretty smooth till guardians so far. (did chimera at like 85 was fine)

If you want the bullshit PoB dps you can trigger the adrenaline and make the banner active.
The thing about Shaper/Uber Elder is that I care more about reliable single target dps than the full burst option, you won't have everything up all the time and if it helps it doesn't do the majority of the damage until you reach ridiculous amounts (2M+ should be in this range)

Blood rage for Molten Shell is really comfortable for me so far and with another unset ring vaal haste should be worth it over the small crit potential of an unset ring so definitely something that we can do without too much investment.

Btw what would you upgrade in my gear, I'm considering a 6 link 700+ dps starforge because i'm lazy (and i would just use the 5 link one for mapping, don't need anything more for t16 with this build anyway) but that's probably more expensive than a very good ring + bottled faith.

Other option would be to 6 link my current starforge and get the flask & the ring but that'll depend on fusing luck I guess.

I'll get all the relevant gems at 20% quality once they get up to lvl 20 and farm them back to 20 so that's not something I want to focus on. I can run vulnerability map just fine so far without the watcher's eye so that's not mandatory at the moment.

Am I missing an other obvious upgrade?

Btw since we aime to run as fast as possible did you try onslaught on a second starforge for the clearing setup? Should be a nice clear boost logically.
Last edited by imre on Apr 8, 2019, 1:59:29 PM
"
imre wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:

Glad to help a bit, a few leagues since I wanted to try your build and finally gave it a go, pretty smooth till guardians so far. (did chimera at like 85 was fine)

If you want the bullshit PoB dps you can trigger the adrenaline and make the banner active.
The thing about Shaper/Uber Elder is that I care more about reliable single target dps than the full burst option, you won't have everything up all the time and if it helps it doesn't do the majority of the damage until you reach ridiculous amounts (2M+ should be in this range)

Blood rage for Molten Shell is really comfortable for me so far and with another unset ring vaal haste should be worth it over the small crit potential of an unset ring so definitely something that we can do without too much investment.

Btw what would you upgrade in my gear, I'm considering a 6 link 700+ dps starforge because i'm lazy (and i would just use the 5 link one for mapping, don't need anything more for t16 with this build anyway) but that's probably more expensive than a very good ring + bottled faith.

Other option would be to 6 link my current starforge and get the flask & the ring but that'll depend on fusing luck I guess.

I'll get all the relevant gems at 20% quality once they get up to lvl 20 and farm them back to 20 so that's not something I want to focus on. I can run vulnerability map just fine so far without the watcher's eye so that's not mandatory at the moment.

Btw since we aime to run as fast as possible did you try onslaught on a second starforge for the clearing setup? Should be a nice clear boost logically.

I've checked your char in POB.
Tbh it is quite fine right now :) what it needs is to get 20/20 gems and by then it should even break lv94 which will let you get another 3 points on sword or the last 3 life points.

With 20/20 gems at lv91 plus a sulphur flask you alrady get 1.2mil dps (1.3 at 94) and 250k on warchief which will let you kill shaper easily already. The shaper gif where its third phase goes down in seconds was done at like 900k HS dps :)
If you can get your hands on a bottled faith then shaper would go down to next phase as soon as you manage to DPS him

EDIT: also onslaught comes from the silver flask

Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 8, 2019, 3:18:16 PM
Ok i updated the OP it should be quite up to date, updated DPS, pob link, flasks, gems, final gear plus made some cleaning

Anybody let me know please if you find something missing

"
ZaeN wrote:
"
imre wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:

I've checked your char in POB.
Tbh it is quite fine right now :) what it needs is to get 20/20 gems and by then it should even break lv94 which will let you get another 3 points on sword or the last 3 life points.

With 20/20 gems at lv91 plus a sulphur flask you alrady get 1.2mil dps (1.3 at 94) and 250k on warchief which will let you kill shaper easily already. The shaper gif where its third phase goes down in seconds was done at like 900k HS dps :)
If you can get your hands on a bottled faith then shaper would go down to next phase as soon as you manage to DPS him

EDIT: also onslaught comes from the silver flask

Thanks, with a bit of luck I can probably get the 6ex I need for the bottled faith and a ring for vaal haste so I'll try this.
Finally managed to link the chest, wow with the new side buffs it reaches my previous jug without having much blimp, I think it was shaper killer at 5L as well.

I am fairly confident that with a more complete build it is uber elder viable with a multi + splash setup
Trying to get there, but the amount of more grind required these newest leagues is getting into my nerves

Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 11, 2019, 8:22:06 AM
is it possible to replace starforge with atziri's disfavor? axe instead of sword? with the same setting and a little bit of changes on the passive (taking axe instead of sword nodes below ranger nodes)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info