[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
ZaeN wrote:
"
Hi :)

I am struggling with end game content. Just tried a shaper run and it did not go well (partly my own fault tbh being slow) but i just wanted to know if you could check and let me know what you would change from my current set up?

I don't know how to link my gear but you can see the char in my PoE profile.

in my H/O i have 58446 armor (using lvl 22 determination from shaper neck).

Is it simply that i just need that starforge in my life?

Thanks,

Hitthethingsharder

Hi, please make your chars public so we can have a look :)

Ooops everything should be public now thanks!
"
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
Hi :)

I am struggling with end game content. Just tried a shaper run and it did not go well (partly my own fault tbh being slow) but i just wanted to know if you could check and let me know what you would change from my current set up?

I don't know how to link my gear but you can see the char in my PoE profile.

in my H/O i have 58446 armor (using lvl 22 determination from shaper neck).

Is it simply that i just need that starforge in my life?

Thanks,

Hitthethingsharder

Hi, please make your chars public so we can have a look :)

Ooops everything should be public now thanks!

It is all right, just switch one of the divines for a Silver and possibly the quicksilver with a Sulphur for big bossing.

With your current trinkets you reach EDIT: 470k+ on single target (multi + ruthless). https://pastebin.com/038ATtRk

Now I think it is enough for an hard shaper kill but barely EDIT: maybe not enough.

Base unbuffed 300k is good but full buff is not enough, I'd tell you to give a shot at guardians with new flasks and see how confident it gets

With SF it becomes 400k+ base 788k with flasks that is the target for a deathless shaper kill.

Rings and amu are good, not yet BiS, definitely you can squeeze some little damage there, maybe even dual/triple dmg mod on jewel, but i'd give priority on getting a SF (and reroute the tree to get the left area melee crit cluster) that gives about half damage boost and more

EDIT: sorry i saw numbers with HS enchant on, so yea damage is lesser, shaper kill may be out of reach with these trinkets and passive tree, you need to reroute the tree, drop jewel and 2h executioner to get the crit cluster like here: https://pastebin.com/jwbcXq6e
Remember, abyssus gives huge crit multi so crit chance takes priority
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 23, 2018, 6:19:54 PM

Hi, please make your chars public so we can have a look :)[/quote]

Ooops everything should be public now thanks![/quote]

It is all right, just switch one of the divines for a Silver and possibly the quicksilver with a Sulphur for big bossing.

With your current trinkets you reach EDIT: 470k+ on single target (multi + ruthless). https://pastebin.com/038ATtRk

Now I think it is enough for an hard shaper kill but barely EDIT: maybe not enough.

Base unbuffed 300k is good but full buff is not enough, I'd tell you to give a shot at guardians with new flasks and see how confident it gets

With SF it becomes 400k+ base 788k with flasks that is the target for a deathless shaper kill.

Rings and amu are good, not yet BiS, definitely you can squeeze some little damage there, maybe even dual/triple dmg mod on jewel, but i'd give priority on getting a SF (and reroute the tree to get the left area melee crit cluster) that gives about half damage boost and more

EDIT: sorry i saw numbers with HS enchant on, so yea damage is lesser, shaper kill may be out of reach with these trinkets and passive tree, you need to reroute the tree, drop jewel and 2h executioner to get the crit cluster like here: https://pastebin.com/jwbcXq6e
Remember, abyssus gives huge crit multi so crit chance takes priority[/quote]

Thank you so much for the help!

I have swapped the flasks and re-done the tree. I bought the SF just trying to 6 link it now will report back with the improvement :)
anyone try uber elder with this build yet?

Im gonna try to push for uber elder once i hit 95 for that last damage wheel i think but was wondering if theres anyone whos tried it already.
One more question: Why Molten Shell? With Starforge we deal no elemental damage - is it just for the extra temporary armor?
Can someone have a look at my character and give any tips of where they think I should upgrade next? From what I see there's only like 1+ex upgrades left for almost zero benefit.
Hi guys I can't see in Zaen's screenshot but what total life is recommend for this build ? Or which is your actual.
Actualy i'm ~ 5k1 but no starforge yet and some stuff still needs to be up. Would help a lot to have an idea.

Also which order is the most important : first starforge or first all gems 20% and more ? (not so rich and in this league i'm definitly less lucky than the previous one)

Sorry if my questions seems like a beginner but that's what I am :)

Have a great time !

(Thank you Zaen for your build!)
Thanks for this awesome build, really love it! I'm lvl 81 atm, i know that my gear is not perfect or any to good but what do you guys think i should focus next? Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/QfiMXxs3
Last edited by tipicozzy on Mar 24, 2018, 5:43:57 PM
Very good build, beating almost every near-endgame content with ease. My next goal is 6L my SF, Dome and lvling up to beat shaper and high tier elder also t14 and up.
Also I want to do some custom to the build are to get the physical Impresence elder amulet to (reduce the Vulnerability aura mana reserved) and swap in the new Craiceann's Carapace body armour for bleeding immune, some life, aspect of the crab in exchange for some armour. What do you think about this?
Last edited by LuanKing on Mar 25, 2018, 4:30:00 AM
Question. You mentioned that now we can choose Belly/Kaoms over Dome. Do I need to worry about taking extra damage from Abyssus? Also, choosing Kaoms means losing the 6L for Warchief. Is it worth the trade?
Last edited by dunkinbronuts on Mar 26, 2018, 4:15:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info