[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
Bizze79 wrote:
So... This build was one of my starter league choices, but I went with EleClaw Inquisitor instead.
Now that the league is patched a bit, I'd like to take the tour with a phys only character and I went back to looking at this one. I've only played Jugg once before and that was in a temporary league.

However, the build post feels kinda unstructured to me. OP is talking about several new directions he may take his build based on testing with regen ascendancy and is talking about various chest armours and "cookie-cutter trees" - but I don't find a single place with any clear results from the testing and any new recommendations based on that.

I understand there are several chest armors viable for the build. Personally, I went with the original idea and got the Brass Dome, because I've never owned it or used it before.

Here is my question:
Which skill tree (including ascendancies) is recommended if you go Brass Dome?

Man I wrote just two things that have changed in 3.2:
- New tree
- Now can use basically use any chest

So to recap, there is only one tree for any chest
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 23, 2018, 8:21:13 AM
"
Qwayzor wrote:
Spoiler
My Gear

Hi Guys, I'm arguably still leveling but completing t10-t12 maps (Currently level 79) Though I feel my boss damage is rather low, even when Gem swapping AC and Melee Splash for Multistrike and Ruthless support, will this improve as I build my level up and finish the sword circle I'm working on, or do I need to include something on my gear choices that I'm currently overlooking? I was playing an Oni-Garoshi Trickster before this with blade flurry for Single Target so it may be that I'm just over estimating the ST damage of this build, but please let me know.

Your char is still just lv82, t8s will basically give you better exp and more drops :/

Do not rush for t12s/red maps!! You move up only once exp is not worth anymore! As a point of reference, you do t13s at ~lvl93
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

"
Meshnak wrote:
As a new PoE player im leveling my Char, lvl 42 atm.
Though im a casual player meaning i decided to play standard.
I really like your build but i was wondering wich flasks to use?
Just the ones in the PoB?

When leveling all i use is like 2 or more quicksilvers, maybe a silver one, lion roar and diamond will come only later into mapping. Then i add antibleed and antifreeze. Alts/flasks are very limited when starting anew and the acts are 100% balanced around it

Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 23, 2018, 8:30:23 AM
"
Hi :)

I am struggling with end game content. Just tried a shaper run and it did not go well (partly my own fault tbh being slow) but i just wanted to know if you could check and let me know what you would change from my current set up?

I don't know how to link my gear but you can see the char in my PoE profile.

in my H/O i have 58446 armor (using lvl 22 determination from shaper neck).

Is it simply that i just need that starforge in my life?

Thanks,

Hitthethingsharder

Hi, please make your chars public so we can have a look :)

"
Arazosa wrote:
I can't afford two starforges 6L.
Isn't there a simple variant for this build to clear more quickly? Like heavy strike for single target and cyclone for clearing

For maximum outcome (totem + single/aoe) you basically do gem swapping before boss arena (AC -> multi, splash -> maim when 5L OR ruthless when 6L), which is basically what is done with 1h chars that don't have the luxury of double 6Links.

Don't worry about the double SF i took it just because i had so much extra cash by sticking with one char for 2/3rd of league.

Before that, I had the 6 socket doomsower in offhand with 6 heavy strike gems to level up for corrupting them at 20/20 to get more chances for a 21/20 (with HS and all other suppport gems i bricked like 40+ gems last league x) )

Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 23, 2018, 8:37:05 AM
Hello boys.
I am dying to every single boss so many times with my HS jugg. What am I doing wrong? Pls check the character in profile.
"
Ogrenci wrote:
Hello boys.
I am dying to every single boss so many times with my HS jugg. What am I doing wrong? Pls check the character in profile.

Profile is private.
"
Goofio wrote:
"
Ogrenci wrote:
Hello boys.

Profile is private.

Sorry. Corrected.
"
Ogrenci wrote:
"
Goofio wrote:
"
Ogrenci wrote:
Hello boys.

Profile is private.

Sorry. Corrected.

Looking at your build in Poe Planner, it looks like your resistances are less than 75%. Is that correct? It definitely helps to get those values capped. Get some cheap rings/amulet/belt to boost those numbers. If you find some decent accessories, you can probably use them throughout Part 2 of the story.

Also, it's nice to have the 6L Tabula, but you shouldn't really need it during the story. You can run Heavy Strike on a 4L and use equipment that adds life, resistances and armour. Again, I don't know how accurate Poe Planner is, but it says your armour is only 111. That's very low because, for this build, armour is your main source of damage mitigation.

If you decide to go with a 4L, use weapon loadout II and store your extra skill gems in some garbage weapons with 3 sockets each. They'll keep leveling even though you aren't using them. Then re-add them once you get a good 5L. Even 6L armours are super cheap this league because of the beast recipes.

Edit:
Also, looking at your skill gems, start working on some of the utility gems.

- Cast When Damage Taken+Immortal Call
- Determination
- Vulnerability+Blasphemy
- Fortify+Leap Slam

Those will help tremendously. And get a totem (Ancestral Warchief or Ancestral Protector) to help distract monsters.
Last edited by Goofio on Mar 23, 2018, 2:10:23 PM
Thank you very much! Used 2k unique armor instead of tabula, capped the resistances and the game changed. You halped me so much. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info