[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

But the author said it was the safest uberfarmer build. Actually ngamahu cyclone was the best uberfarmer I've ever played. Only dischardged izaro was a problem, but even in thiese times I managed to kill him time to time. I hope I will recognize how to handle with this build.
I've got an open suffix on my gloves, I'm thinking about adding one of the new aspect skills. Do you guys think Aspect of the Avian or Aspect of the Cat would be better?

I already have Aspect of the Crab from my armour. Aspect of the Spider seems like a curse, and I'm already using Vulnerability.

"
But the author said it was the safest uberfarmer build. Actually ngamahu cyclone was the best uberfarmer I've ever played. Only dischardged izaro was a problem, but even in thiese times I managed to kill him time to time. I hope I will recognize how to handle with this build.

I played Ngamahu Cyclone Slayer during Abyss league, and I agree, Ngamahu Slayer is a safer lab runner due to the cull and leech. With Slayer cull, the final Izaro phase is basically nonexistent.

That said, this build is still quite good. You just have to be careful on some lab days. But today's Izaro is much easier.
Last edited by Goofio on Mar 18, 2018, 12:00:27 PM
Which enchantment on helm is better?
40% increased Heavy Strike Damage vs 12% for Heavy Strike deal double damage.

I happen to have get both and deciding which to sell.
"
Which enchantment on helm is better?
40% increased Heavy Strike Damage vs 12% for Heavy Strike deal double damage.

I happen to have get both and deciding which to sell.

For sure 12% deal double damage is better.
"
old_nihilist wrote:

Someone mentioned me that traps now somehow deal more damage ignoring some armor. I haven't tested that, all I can say is check the videos wearing brassdome, at least in 3.1 you could basically walk on traps and stand in front of izaro reave. When you got a 6L/SF/both izaro is insta shot as well
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Is it. Possible to kill uber atziri with this build?

It is not, because Atziri comes from an ancient design based around builds that dealt 1/10 of current damage.

Even the normal Atziri has a 2% reflect and this build being pure phys with huge spikes can oneshot itself with just a 5L

Well normal Atziri can be easily steamrolled by this build even with kondor's. I killed her three times then moved on because there is no point really. You just switch out ancestral call/melee splash once add phase is over. Like old times.... Besides that and the usual staunching flasks - only the one holding the mirror reflects damage. Just dont hit the mirror one? :P
Reach out and touch hate.
Last edited by Hastur667 on Mar 19, 2018, 10:15:30 AM
"
Hastur667 wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Is it. Possible to kill uber atziri with this build?

It is not, because Atziri comes from an ancient design based around builds that dealt 1/10 of current damage.

Even the normal Atziri has a 2% reflect and this build being pure phys with huge spikes can oneshot itself with just a 5L

Well normal Atziri can be easily steamrolled by this build even with kondor's. I killed her three times then moved on because there is no point really. You just switch out ancestral call/melee splash once add phase is over. Like old times.... Besides that and the usual staunching flasks - only the one holding the mirror reflects damage. Just dont hit the mirror one? :P

Nope, it's not the mirror clone, it's Atziri itself. The boss itself has 2% reflect, some guy also got it recorded/on gif last league with this build, it almost (~90% hp down) oneshot itself on normal atziri. I also didn't know about it and thought I was getting shotted by some attack until I saw the gif. Hard to find now because it was on reddit..

Edit: found it https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7mvhx0/dont_upvote_can_you_tell_me_what_actually/

Check out here: http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Atziri%2C+Queen+of+the+Vaal

physical_damage_taken_%_to_deal_to_attacker [2]
elemental_damage_taken_%_to_deal_to_attacker [2]

So normal atziri sure, you kill it even with just the totem. Uber atziri forget about it with pure phys builds, you need good dmg but it will kill you, tested also by my buddies with other variants, HS slayer and assassin
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 19, 2018, 10:53:25 AM
"
ZaeN wrote:

So normal atziri sure, you kill it even with just the totem. Uber atziri forget about it with pure phys builds, you need good dmg but it will kill you, tested also by my buddies with other variants, HS slayer and assassin

Okay, very weird. I only killed Uber Atziri with Warchief once and I think with bladefall mines. So I never noticed that.
Reach out and touch hate.
Howdy, ZaeN and other exiles. Just want some help here. I'm currently Lv83 and doing a lot uber lab runnings (always doing full key runs) by using this build. Here is a brief summary of my current stat.

I'm not sure what I didn't do well yet, i feel not quite safe at the final stage of uber izaro fight, especially, if there were essences in the fight. I was using cleave or BF farming labs Last league, and felt i'm very tanky, i don't need to be very careful for the 3rd phase of izaro.

Can you guys please help and check my gear and give me some pointer how to improve please? My char is TkjtEz_GSwordMH in BSC, thank you very much.
Last edited by TxE4GL3k on Mar 19, 2018, 11:59:34 AM
Hello :) Ive started this build after fail league starter.Saw profile of creator of this awesome guide and wanted to ask - Executioner point isnt worth taking?Also EC's on tree isnt worth taking 'cos Were not counting on EC's?
Last edited by Desperation on Mar 19, 2018, 1:11:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info