[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

how much value does immortal call setup add? its either that or i run blood rage.
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Is Craiceann's Carapace better then belly ?

There is no best choice, all chests have their own advantage, I see a lot of jugs in ladder running pretty good with crab armor

"
KenAttack wrote:
What helm + chest do you guys run for uber farming? not sure if should still be abyssus and lots of choices for chest

Abyssus is not needed for uberlab, it is actually doable with a 5L doomsower and nothing else (rest goes to maxing tank), so as helm i would use devoto or rare armour helm

"
jeric26 wrote:
how much value does immortal call setup add? its either that or i run blood rage.

Well consider that I ran to 98 without IC at all in 3.1. It is there in 3.2 because you have a great EC generation, but if you need a socket for BR it's not a bad thing
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 16, 2018, 8:59:46 AM
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Is it. Possible to kill uber atziri with this build?

It is not, because Atziri comes from an ancient design based around builds that dealt 1/10 of current damage.

Even the normal Atziri has a 2% reflect and this build being pure phys with huge spikes can oneshot itself with just a 5L
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Sup guys,

first of all I really like the build, great job on that, but I kinda don't know what to upgrade now. My damage against Guardians feel lack luster and my defenses are kinda meh as well. I know my rings / amulet can be upgraded but I don't know if this needs to be prioritized.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Keuleneule on Mar 17, 2018, 6:43:49 AM
"
KenAttack wrote:
What helm + chest do you guys run for uber farming? not sure if should still be abyssus and lots of choices for chest

I'm using 5L belly and a Devoto's. I'm trying to work out if I should swap to Brass Dome though.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/old_nihilist/characters
My current character. Can't even kill uber Izaro at the second phase. It seems that there is enough dmg, because he is dying so fast, but he just oneshot me. I have only 5k hp despite of having +live almost on each item.
"
old_nihilist wrote:
My current character. Can't even kill uber Izaro at the second phase. It seems that there is enough dmg, because he is dying so fast, but he just oneshot me. I have only 5k hp despite of having +live almost on each item.

Don't feel bad about dying to Izaro today. Essences + gargoyles means he deals a TON of damage. You will get 1-shotted if he hits you with his ground slam.
Last edited by Goofio on Mar 17, 2018, 10:38:31 AM
Can I even get close to 7k life without Belly? 4.5k is certainly not enough even for T8+ despite having 75% allres and 90% phys reduction.
Brass Dome seems kinda redundant if you are not running Abyssus.
Should I stop leveling molten shell/immortal call/CWDT/ice golem at any point? Loving the guide, thank you.
"
Goofio wrote:
"
old_nihilist wrote:

Don't feel bad about dying to Izaro today. Essences + gargoyles means he deals a TON of damage. You will get 1-shotted if he hits you with his ground slam.

This. Just over 6k life and end fight is somewhat sketchy. I've ran it 4-5 times and just isn't enjoyable. Ground slam just about gets me every time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info