[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

This will be my bestiary starter,i play abyss to this and it's awesome.
Looking forward how good this will be with new changes.
Last edited by Korpivaellus on Mar 2, 2018, 6:28:42 AM
Nice build. Is there a reason why the progression build path for 3.2; https://www.pathofexile.com/build/dBoosX, does not match up to the pastebin build link; https://pastebin.com/1TmA1CYJ ?

Cheers
hows about HC viability of this build?
Thank you so much for that build.
I will start the new league with it. Did something similar in Abyss, but I will give your build a try this league.
Just looks awesome.

Do you try use for trash another skill, maybe sweep? changing 2 gems before boses looks like long action...
Ohai o/

i was making my plans for the leagstarter and poked around with our PoB,

i noticed you chooses Kaomsheart but left your whole Warchief Setup active, disabling it means loosing ~ 200k dps on mainskill and another 300k dps from Warchief itself + Culling

is the life gain really worth that? seems belly is a much better choice. just curious.

another question from my relativly noob perspective, if i would stick to brass dome, it seem from taht pob i am waaay over the phys reduction cap of 90% assuming a consistent uptime of endurance charges, is that just to counteract mapmods or is there anything that PoB doesnt show me? like abyssus not taking into account on that phys damage reduction point.
Started correcting priority parts of the guide, progression and early mapping into endgame goals, it should be a little more clear for fresh starters.

Will answer questions asap!
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 2, 2018, 11:08:43 AM
hey when i import your pastebin links into pob there are lots of red circles. what do they mean? havent played for months and didnt encounter this "problem" before
"
hey when i import your pastebin links into pob there are lots of red circles. what do they mean? havent played for months and didnt encounter this "problem" before

there is a searxh active in the lower line of the PoB searching for Armor, it higlights all Armor Nodes with a red circle, just delete the search ;)
"
SevenDK wrote:
"

there is a searxh active in the lower line of the PoB searching for Armor, it higlights all Armor Nodes with a red circle, just delete the search ;)

ohhh right didnt see it :D cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info