[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Just want to say that I really enjoyed this build. Towards the end of Abyss, I lvled my 2nd Jugg in the league to see if HvyStrike is fun to play. I really like it. Thank you very much, ZaeN. Looking forward to seeing changes in Jugg Ascendancy, hope the build still is going to work in Monster Hunter league this Friday. Kudos to you, ZaeN, and it would be greatly appreciated if u would update this guide before 3.2 started.

FINALLY GOT THE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Huge huge buff for the build, especially Undeniable, and omg Antistun on Unstoppable!
I am now evaluating about dropping the double chest armor in favor of new Unrelenting (EDIT: but the dope regen looks good as well, new regen mechanics hmmmm hmmmmmmmm EDIT2: And it is not tied to %max life! By the goddess GGG!!!!), it's gonna be good
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Feb 27, 2018, 4:10:44 PM
WOW... That is some insane buffs for your build! I know what I'm playing starting friday :D

the added regen to unbreakable seems realy good tough and an added 5% reduced damage taken? yes please!
Yeah was about to say this build is about to become very popular this next league
Ima definitely jump on this hype train for my second league character! Choo Choo!
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
IF they reset the skilltrees again (which i hope, i own 2 flicker slayers) this will be my new juggernaut in standard.

Along with these buffs i think it will be a really nice beefy tank.
"
ZaeN wrote:

FINALLY GOT THE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Huge huge buff for the build, especially Undeniable, and omg Antistun on Unstoppable!
I am now evaluating about dropping the double chest armor in favor of new Unrelenting (EDIT: but the dope regen looks good as well, new regen mechanics hmmmm hmmmmmmmm EDIT2: And it is not tied to %max life! By the goddess GGG!!!!), it's gonna be good

Hey, ZaeN. Just want to see what you think to get more notes for endurance charge and life regen in this build. Unstoppable and Undeniable looks insane to me, but not sure which other two should be picked for this build.
Unyelding is of not much use for this build, Unrelenting looks nice, but the other ascendancies may have a higher value weight.

The ensured/reliable end charges from new Unflinching open up possibilities like for example changing chest for belly/kaom, or ECs together with Bisco nerf give room for keeping Brassdome, dropping determination, getting Vuln Impresence + Blood Magic for more HP.

Somehow it looks like it will finally be able to tank ele dmg in 3.2 :))

I will continue to theorycraft tomorrow, but most probably the real answers will come by trying ingame
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
What are some options for clearing if you don't want to weapon swap or use totem? E.g. 6L heavy strike for single target and using your 6L body armour for clearing.
Would it be possible switch to tectonic slam for maps on this build? I would like to use this build as a league starter but its my first time as Jugg so I'm a little unsure on how to adjust to the 3.2 changes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info