[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

What are the ideal flasks?
Can i use abyssus and lightning coil combo ? or belly of the beast?
Last edited by Briarcliff on Jan 6, 2018, 5:09:27 PM
Thoughts on using a Belly instead of Kaoms? I got lucky and managed to 6link mine so I'm tempted to use that. Any ideas on what skill gems I could use with 6 extra free sockets now?
"
Takhyoneus wrote:
Thoughts on using a Belly instead of Kaoms? I got lucky and managed to 6link mine so I'm tempted to use that. Any ideas on what skill gems I could use with 6 extra free sockets now?

Run a 6L Ancestral Warchief Totem for more damage.

Ancestral Warchief - Conc Effect - Melee Phys - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Ele Focus - Bloodlust
Fresh builds all day.
WHat are your thoughts on alternative glove options? It looks to me, that aside from Tombfist, there are a few viable options: Maligaro's Virtuosity, Oskarm, Shadows and Dust and maybe Haemophilia? Or just rare spike gloves for a solid life/res roll?
can you please lighten us about flask usage ?
"
DarthPwn wrote:
"
Arcrist wrote:
Would this build benefit from the Crimson Dance keystone?

It specifically says enemies can have multiple bleeds but the 50% less bleed damage is global so it should be of great help in reducing bleed no?

Crimson Dance allows you to bleed yourself multiple times as well. You will kill yourself with this. DO NOT GET IT.

Yeah I thought it might do that despite the wording of the keystone specifying enemies which is unusual for this game. Just wanted to check. Thanks.
"
can you please lighten us about flask usage ?

Well...
Instant heal flask with bleed removal is a must if you dont want to die to corrupting blood.
Wise Oak is flask for pretty much all builds atm
Lion's Roar seems a no-brainer, since flicker doesnt give a damn about annoying on other builds knock back
Atziri's promis/Vessel of Vinktar for some dmg and leech (maybe even both)
Diamond flask with curse removal if you want more reliable crit.

Also you might want to change Atziri/Vinktar/Diamond for Doedre's elixir for those "dry" boss starts and finally im currently experimenting with Wrything jar cus slayers get 20% more dmg if they killed recently, and Wrything jar provides you with that bonus (usefull on no-ads bosses)

Oh, forgot to mention Taste of Hate, but its for rich kids...
Last edited by felixsimon on Jan 6, 2018, 8:21:07 PM
And what about maxing the fire resistance by items. And use herald+curse on hit+assasin's mark for power charges and extra life gain ? And how do you deal with reserve problem.? there is 25 35 50 percent reserve rate for ash hatred and purity
Last edited by Briarcliff on Jan 6, 2018, 8:48:44 PM
"
Briarcliff wrote:
And what about maxing the fire resistance by items. And use herald+curse on hit+assasin's mark for power charges and extra life gain ? And how do you deal with reserve problem.? there is 25 35 50 percent reserve rate for ash hatred and purity

I'm not using Hatred and Herald of Ash at the same time.
Fresh builds all day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info