[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

Gear upgrade recommendations? besides jewels and the helm.
asdendancy order?
I guess if

Spoiler

falls, it must be a sign that I follow this build.

Quick question,

Is it worth getting Inpulsa if I already have a lot of twink items?

Should I just save for a custom BP?

Do you feel you could complete the end game with an Inpulsa?

Thanks,

Awesome build!

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
ale066 wrote:

I see, i also wanted to ask if this is a good build to farm the uberlab.

It can run uberlab, but I wouldn't recommend it, because it's slow for uberlab. For Uberlab fast moving builds are better.

"
Exigentt wrote:
Gear upgrade recommendations? besides jewels and the helm.

Your gear is pretty good. If you plan to max out your gear, getting a +1 inpulas, 3x multi jewels etc would be a worthy upgrade

"
jayceenoodle wrote:
asdendancy order?

Instruments of Virtue
Augury of Penitence
Righteous providence
inevitable judgement

"
Ahewaz wrote:

Is it worth getting Inpulsa if I already have a lot of twink items?

Should I just save for a custom BP?

Do you feel you could complete the end game with an Inpulsa?

Yes, no, yes.

Inpulsa is very strong, to outmatch inpulsa you'll need a shaper chest with +1 active skill gems and >1 crit chance to spells, which is >25ex.
you dont go acro if you go MoM right?
"
jayceenoodle wrote:
you dont go acro if you go MoM right?

Yes.
But actually you can do both, but then you'll lose a big chunk of dps. For HC it would be very strong and safe.

Added a endgame variant with almost GG gear, for those who want to min-max everything.
Last edited by Contractor on Jan 8, 2018, 6:55:34 AM
Thanks for this build, having a blast with it.

Any recommendations for next upgrades?
Thanks for the build <3 but...
I wonder why do i die soo fast in T15 maps, almost every white monsters can 1 hit kill me :-(
its soo hard to finish T14~15 maps with out dying
This build look awsome, I really want to try it but I only have a inpulsa with 5L, wich gem should I drop until I got a 6L ?.

For the moment I don't have any good helmet, I Wonder if this build is viable with a Lightpoacher ?

If I understand, until I have some currency to buy the watcher's eyes, I should swap Herald of ice and Herald of thunder with warlord's mark and blasphemy + mana potion ?

Wich of these 2 wands is better to start playing this build ? Is cast speed really important for shield charge ?

I'm quite new to the game so I don't understand everything, sorry if those questions can looks a bit stupid :)

Last edited by sadzo on Jan 8, 2018, 11:23:27 AM
"
dele2k wrote:
Thanks for this build, having a blast with it.

Any recommendations for next upgrades?

Your gear is pretty decent, only left is some finetuning for squeezing dps. Check out my gear in the endgame spoiler, maybe it helps ;) jewels could use some life too.

"
Slaveyxxx wrote:
Thanks for the build <3 but...
I wonder why do i die soo fast in T15 maps, almost every white monsters can 1 hit kill me :-(
its soo hard to finish T14~15 maps with out dying

Ummm, I don't see any Inquisitor in your profile? Maybe link your char so I can help u?

"
sadzo wrote:
This build look awsome, I really want to try it but I only have a inpulsa with 5L, wich gem should I drop until I got a 6L ?.
For the moment I don't have any good helmet, I Wonder if this build is viable with a Lightpoacher ?
If I understand, until I have some currency to buy the watcher's eyes, I should swap Herald of ice and Herald of thunder with warlord's mark and blasphemy + mana potion ?
Wich of these 2 wands is better to start playing this build ? Is cast speed really important for shield charge ?

5L works, bosses are bit tough without it. Just play without conc effect/controlled destruction.
Lightpoacher is fine for map clear.
Yes u can use Warlords mark. I think you should read the FAQ (last spoiler) ;)

Wands don't work with shield charge. Cast speed doesn't affect shield charge, only attack speed. Cast speed is good for storm call, because faster casting = more survivability (spell echo works faster and locks you in a position for a shorter duration).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info