[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

"
Contractor wrote:

Honestly, I wouldn't drop the quicksilver. We are too slow without it :D
Poacher's mark doesn't leech with spells.

And I'm experimenting a playstyle without HoI and without Essence worm, but it's a VERY expensive option.
The new gear I'm using for it:
Spoiler

U have very nice helm, second ring, weapon and shield (and ofc rare jewels) =_= it's expensive things.

Hmm, instead HoI (Wrath in shield), change Essense Worm to "Same" rare ring for surv and dps - maybe ice\another golem for little bost?

And about Quicksilver - usually mv with Shieldcharge) Than can change, maybe
First, I wanted to say thank you for posting this build. I only started playing poe this past year and wanted to play a spell build so bad but could not find a single one I enjoyed until this one.
Second, I need a little help/advice. I'm just about to reach high tier maps and my damage seems to be on point but I have a lot of difficulty with surviving damage spikes/burst damage especially against bosses. I have the full acro nodes and specced out of MoM because my mana pool was only about 21% of my health. I almost have enough to purchase my berek's grip which might help me recover quicker but I'm not sure.
I can still complete maps at my level fairly quickly but I still have the occasional death and higher damage/crit rolls on maps wreck me. As well, I find myself mashing my instant heal flask far too often. I know my health is a bit low 4.9k, but a few more levels it will be over 5k. If someone could take a look and offer some advice I would be extremely appreciative. I've been having so much fun with this build and I would like to take it all the way to shaper but I know it needs more survivability.
https://pastebin.com/yeM4meDc
p.s I just put enfeeble on my cwdt setup, so I think that will help a little
Last edited by MootheMaster on Jan 4, 2018, 2:38:14 PM
This is a option for berek's for 2% life and mana leech from warlork's mark
Last edited by Gr0w on Jan 4, 2018, 3:32:08 PM
i got some new toys
"
MootheMaster wrote:

I looked over your build. Change your flasks and get quality, check mine. Atziri's promise is a must have, it gives leech and damage, which you don't use.
Try to get more life on gear in general, also you need to level a bit more which gives you survivability and dps. Higher dps = more survivability.
You also need the last two ascendancy points.

"
Gr0w wrote:
This is a option for berek's for 2% life and mana leech from warlork's mark

It is an option, but curse effectiveness vs bosses is low, which makes you leech 0.4% instead of 2%. You also lose the ability to curse from assassins mark.

"
bum_hunter wrote:
i got some new toys

Not bad, first time seeing someone preferring storm call damage over duration.
Last edited by Contractor on Jan 5, 2018, 2:26:08 PM
Hey

First, thanks for this build, it's very pleasant to play.

Could you tell me the order in which you take ascendancy points ?

Thank you in advance
"
ChakaalFoudre wrote:

Could you tell me the order in which you take ascendancy points ?

Instruments of Virtue
Augury of Penitence
Righteous providence
inevitable judgement

I recommend you to get all ascendancy points asap. Check global 820 for free trials, in case you're missing some.
can this ring be useful in this build?
"
ale066 wrote:

Not really, since you're using 2 ring slots with 2 uniques. Only if the ring has insane stats, that you can drop HoI completely and still have more damage.
"
Contractor wrote:
"
ale066 wrote:

Not really, since you're using 2 ring slots with 2 uniques. Only if the ring has insane stats, that you can drop HoI completely and still have more damage.

I see, i also wanted to ask if this is a good build to farm the uberlab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info