[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Hi can you post a pob for HC sole only? would appreciate it

Go Mind over matter with acrobatics. If you find some jewels with +%life, spec the jewel nodes, if not, leave those nodes. Use essence worm with HoT only, if you want even more defense you can even skip HoT and use Arctic armour or even better, warlord's mark + blasphemy, since u probably wont have any Berek ring or Watchers eye.

"
Uriacesjaces wrote:

For you : is it better to have a normal 6l armor or a 5l inpulsa ? And in the case of the 5l , what gems would you choose ?

6l is stronger for bosses, but 5l works too. The gems you've picked are the ones I would pick too.

"
death1992 wrote:
Hello. Your build is awesome, ty! i'm curious, how you do mino? it's oneshoot, no? It's hard to kite him)

I don't tank him, he hits too hard. You need to kite him. Watch him closely, when he digs, dodge to the side. Mino is kinda nasty with this build, since your own storm call makes the fight so hard to see :S

"
rejots wrote:
this build looks very fun, i will try this build with some gear i already have, can u tell me if it will work properly?
https://pastebin.com/dRzFpUNr

Well from the first glance it will work, but I really recommend the shield charge style, since staves are clunky to play. Also you don't have any damage mitigation and stuns will be nasty for you. But from the gear, yes it should work, but maybe try it for yourself? :D
i have this weapon, i think its pretty good
should i craft attack speed/ cast speed/ lightning damage or crit on it?

I would craft attack speed because you want to shield charge fast :D But if you don't mind a slower shield charge, both crit chance and cast speed are good too.
What do you think is bettet between an helmet with innervate + lightning dmgs and one with reduce stormcall duration ?

I saw a rat's nest with 30% reduction and it could be great with the + crit and attacj speed too. WHat do you think ?
Last edited by Uriacesjaces on Jan 14, 2018, 10:55:17 AM

I wanted to say thank you for this build. with this build in standard I made every boss of the game (except atziri and uber atziri because of the reflect elemental damage). I made the shaper (which I can now farm without problems) every breach uber lab beachead T15 in solo all the guardians in less than 1 minute (not counting the phases of course). so really thank you very much. I leave my POB LINK below because I made some changes regarding the items and the gem setup (nothing exaggerated).
https://pastebin.com/e4mNhpnJ

for those who do not use the POB check my profile the character is called StronzCall.
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
What do you think is bettet between an helmet with innervate + lightning dmgs and one with reduce stormcall duration ?

I saw a rat's nest with 30% reduction and it could be great with the + crit and attacj speed too. WHat do you think ?

rats nest is good if you can't afford anything else, but in general a rare helmet is best because you need life. reduced stormcall duration is better than innervate.

@dado_hd Thanks^^
what crit chance and crit multi should we aim for?
How do you sustain mana ? Im out of mana alot really quick
"
sivertry wrote:
what crit chance and crit multi should we aim for?

60% crit chance at least (with power charges). Multi is basically the higher the better. I have 590% atm, anything starting from 500% is really good.

"
How do you sustain mana ? Im out of mana alot really quick

Only by leeching. spamming SC without hitting monsters isnt working. If you still feel uncomfortable with your mana pool, try turning off herald of ice or herald of thunder.
Last edited by Contractor on Jan 14, 2018, 12:42:40 PM
Thanks again :) ! I think i'll now focus on a 6l Inpulsa, it will be the biggest uprade, i'll buy the helmet later on.

I now have :

And a wather's eye with 1.37 leech, big upgrades. I have about 10k dps in hideout , with the 5L .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info