@ trinigamer

inpulsa 5 ex
bereks gip 2 ex
watchers eye 2 ex
choir of the storm 0,5 ex
rest of gear plus gems maybe 1 ex

so in total araound 10-11 EX

@contractor

thanks for quick reply! unfortunately i cant afford these brutal jewels and 21 gems - thats to expensive for my style of play. also im only on 5k life which doesnt make me feel safe. so im gonna reroll my char sadly. i like the playstile but this is a build for fairly rich people. thanks for sharing anyway! cheers and gl
Hey just thought you might like to see a vid of someone playing your build against shaper. Deathless at lvl 87 with lvl 19 gems lol.

https://youtu.be/oFawc5bdhN0
"
dado_hd wrote:
Thank you so much for the advice. I modified some things and now I reach about 22k of damage in the hideout. but unfortunately I still do little damage in single target certainly because I'm wrong to use storm call .

What bosses do you mean? guardians? or normal ones? you should try to get a lvl 21 gem, gives you a lot more damage.

"
piza14 wrote:

thanks for quick reply! unfortunately i cant afford these brutal jewels and 21 gems - thats to expensive for my style of play. also im only on 5k life which doesnt make me feel safe. so im gonna reroll my char sadly. i like the playstile but this is a build for fairly rich people. thanks for sharing anyway! cheers and gl

Sorry to hear that, I think you gave up a bit to quick. You don't even need double multi jewels with life, 1 multi, life and some spell/lightning damage works too.
And most soft core builds have 4.5-5k life anyways, so I don't see you in a bad spot. Maybe change your playstyle a bit? Abyss monsters for example are super rippy, even I try to keep my distance, because they do way too much damage and those nasty holes always block my movement.
Hey,
Got few questions.
I'm lacking resistances and life. Had to drop Kaom's just to get resistances capped, but i get stunned a lot.
I've made a Pledge wariant of this build. Any advices ?
Current gear:

Should i drop HoI and run assasins mark on blasphemy ? I could drop essence worm and get a proper res/life ring.
Any advice would be useful
i have low dmg can you help me ?
Which bandit do you help?

Also I notice something about this build the items the OP has like the staff etc you cannot find it to buy on POE Trade.

I thought by now this game would have had more uniques to replace these yellow items for builds like this.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jan 12, 2018, 6:24:58 AM
"
Haote wrote:
Hey,
I've made a Pledge wariant of this build. Any advices ?

If youre playing the pledge variant, I would go Mind over matter (cannot see your tree since its not public) and probably skip acrobatics entirely.
For stun immunity maybe use brine king pantheon, but strongest is always Kaoms roots (no movement speed though.).
I would drop essence worm, just run Wrath and HoT and get a ring with resistances so you can wear Kaoms roots, just my suggestion.

In general I prefer shield charging. Staves feel sooo clunky to play^^

"
TriniGamer wrote:
Which bandit do you help?

Also I notice something about this build the items the OP has like the staff etc you cannot find it to buy on POE Trade.

I thought by now this game would have had more uniques to replace these yellow items for builds like this.

Alira. And i don't know what staff you are talking about, I'm not using any staff :D You mean sceptre maybe?
Last edited by Contractor on Jan 12, 2018, 7:01:39 AM
"
If youre playing the pledge variant, I would go Mind over matter (cannot see your tree since its not public) and probably skip acrobatics entirely.
For stun immunity maybe use brine king pantheon, but strongest is always Kaoms roots (no movement speed though.).
I would drop essence worm, just run Wrath and HoT and get a ring with resistances so you can wear Kaoms roots, just my suggestion.

In general I prefer shield charging. Staves feel sooo clunky to play^^

Hey, thanks for reply.
The characters are set to public now, sorry bout that.
I just thought going 7L storm call would be more fun to play than usual (I try storm call most of the seasons i play ;))
Leap slum feels clunky but thats a minor problem, the overall gamestyle is great.
I went brine king and got a flask with 40% cooldown on block/stun and that kinda solved the problem. But still im lacking a lot of hp. 4500 at 86, that's not much.
I Could probably cut some damage and get MoM. I'll probably drop HoI and let you know how it feels. Thanks for help.
Cheers man !
I am only at 5% complete with this build at level 15 and its already the most powerful build I have used while leveling up any character.

Amazing!!! also its crazy fun!!
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jan 12, 2018, 11:02:40 AM
chimera run for those interested
A+ build

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttxm-jfXdNY&feature=youtu.be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info