[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

HEy! A couple of questions if I may, sorry if they're stupid I'm kind of a rookie

Blade flurry skill - when I use the skill and it's activated do I need to click on enemy or simply point at it? I noticed there's some effect when I click on different mobs

Which node should I prioritize? the skill is huge and not sure which paths to take

Any good zone to level up around lvl 50?

what is stat stick?

I'm sorry for being so disgusting but do you mind sharing your gear if you stopped playing it?
Last edited by B3rbo on Dec 23, 2017, 12:11:51 PM
Finally got a 6l Belly. In POB Increased Critical Damage is about 200k higher total dps than Faster Attacks. Trying to decide if losing some attacks per second is worth this damage boost.

Thanks
Tried Shaper at lvl 85, got rekt hard because of his yellow balls instant kills me, even if I'm near him and still leeching.
I have 5445 hp right now, don't know what to improve. You can check my gear in my profile.

Guardians are hard too, sometimes im getting instant KO just after reentering Arena.

"
wojnar90 wrote:
Tried Shaper at lvl 85, got rekt hard because of his yellow balls instant kills me, even if I'm near him and still leeching.
I have 5445 hp right now, don't know what to improve. You can check my gear in my profile.

Guardians are hard too, sometimes im getting instant KO just after reentering Arena.

Instant death because you dont have CWDT -IMMORTAL CALL. Your gear seems fine actually with 5.4k life.

You can compare to mine if you want.
Last edited by Justinglee on Dec 23, 2017, 12:51:18 PM
I have cwdt + IC in my boots
"
wojnar90 wrote:
I have cwdt + IC in my boots

Hmm then I'm not sure, I do guardians just fine facetanking them.

I went to PoB and saw your numbers. You're only 324k damage flask up against Shaper and Guardians. Could that be the problem? Replace Increased AOE to Conc Effect and its a free 200k dps boost.

OP is doing 710k against them and I'm doing 1.3m flask up against them.

Last edited by Justinglee on Dec 23, 2017, 12:57:22 PM
Are you checking with INC AOE?
I have lvl 19 Conc effect that im changing for bosses.
"
wojnar90 wrote:
Are you checking with INC AOE?
I have lvl 19 Conc effect that im changing for bosses.

Derp I think PoB is glitching on me for some reason
Last edited by Justinglee on Dec 23, 2017, 1:13:30 PM
Wait wut.
https://i.imgur.com/BowUh6Q.png

That's same config like OP, I'm missing something?
"
wojnar90 wrote:

Hey. I'm gonna respond to everyone tonight but I want to respond to this one real quick while I have a minute.

You can't tank shaper's yellow balls. Very few builds can. He only shoots them if you're out of melee range. Go right up to him and he doesn't shoot them. If you're out of melee range even slightly he'll shoot them so go right up to his face.

For guardians each one has specific map mods that are dangerous. If you're getting hit by the balls in shaper I'm assuming you haven't had too much experience doing shaper/guardians before this build. Each one has its own learning curve. Hydra you're gonna have to dodge at least her super charge shot and some of the balls. You can tank one ball but not more. Also stuff like -max res here is dangerous too.

Minotaur is more straightforward though I wouldn't tank his slam until you're around 6k hp. I didn't try shaper and guardians myself until around 90 for some more HP so try that too.

Chimera is ez. His minions do more damage than him. Stuff like extra projectiles on the poison snakes is deadly. And a bunch of stacked increased Crit/damage.

Phoenix is the hardest. Don't face tank while his birds are up they will gang up and oneshot you. Don't do any crazy mods on Phoenix, especially not until you fully understand the boss.

I'll look at your char when I get a chance. Hope that was helpful.

EDIT: Looked at your char. He is geared much nicer than my own guy. I think you should just level a bit for some more HP and try Shaper again. Once you fully understand his mechanics he becomes much easier. The balls and the slam you can't facetank. Knowing that, stick in melee range as much as possible and he should go down without much problem.

Guardians again I'm not sure how you were running them and without seeing a video I can't say exactly what's happening. This definitely isn't a build that you can just sit and facetank through absolutely everything they throw at you though. You will need to move eventually, whether to get fortify up, to kill birds in phoenix/dodge his attacks, to dodge hydra's big shot or her other moves if she has some deadly mods, and to dodge minotaur's slam depending on your current HP pool and his mods.
Last edited by Baldersh on Dec 23, 2017, 1:17:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info