[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
can i use blade flurry instead cleave ? give me best gem links for that

Honestly if you want to use Blade Flurry, I would consider looking at purpose built Blade Flurry builds.

It is very difficult to simply change one skill for another, since gearing and skill tree tuning are often vastly different depending on the skill. Even if you can for all practical purposes "drop" in a different skill that does not mean it is being used to its full potential.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
"
VenGanZa9 wrote:
"
can i use blade flurry instead cleave ? give me best gem links for that

Honestly if you want to use Blade Flurry, I would consider looking at purpose built Blade Flurry builds.

It is very difficult to simply change one skill for another, since gearing and skill tree tuning are often vastly different depending on the skill. Even if you can for all practical purposes "drop" in a different skill that does not mean it is being used to its full potential.

While maybe only 95% min-maxed, it's really not that hard... You just need a couple simple swaps in the PoB paste bin:

Same tree.

offhand Ahn's might -> mediocre shaper sceptre (total 60% phys added as fire/light, 30% crit multi mastercraft)

overwhelming odds + pacifism -> two more "armageddon hunger" rare jewels from the OP (or whatever 3-stat damage jewels)

Cleave,... -> BF, conc effect, melee phys, maim, inc crit strikes, crit damage

DpS:
1 million (cleave) -> 1.5 million (BF with "release at 6 stages")

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Apr 7, 2018, 6:53:38 AM
Hey here,

Just dropping to say thank you for the build. Not the best map cleaner by far but one of the most equilibrated build I ever made.
It's tanky, make good dps, good for lab, and really not that expensive. I just did my first shaper ever this league with this build.

I broke easily 1 million dps, and it's just the tooltip. I could probably go higher (1,5 million I think) with the right enchants and some better rings/amulet.

You can look at my profile for the stuff if you want to.
Thanks again !
Last edited by skyoan32 on Apr 8, 2018, 10:24:38 AM
"
skyoan32 wrote:
Hey here,

Just dropping to say thank you for the build. Not the best map cleaner by far but one of the most equilibrated build I ever made.
It's tanky, make good dps, good for lab, and really not that expensive. I just did my first shaper ever this league with this build.

I broke easily 1 million dps, and it's just the tooltip. I could probably go higher (1,5 million I think) with the right enchants and some better rings/amulet.

You can look at my profile for the stuff if you want to.
Thanks again !

Nice dmg... now i will tray to get similar gear... need better rings and amulet i guess...
Why do I need a diamond flask and increased critical strikes support if I'm Resolute Technique?
Last edited by IWRYCITB1 on Apr 9, 2018, 1:03:40 PM
Wanted to say thanks for the guide, Cleave has been one of my strongest characters so far this league. I'm feeling a bit on the squishy side atm, and was hoping for some gear advice on what I should be toughening up?

On the offensive end, I'm currently working on getting the 30% quality recipe, but Caciric Presence mobs don't like to spawn for me.

Thanks folks!
"
Atropal wrote:
Wanted to say thanks for the guide, Cleave has been one of my strongest characters so far this league. I'm feeling a bit on the squishy side atm, and was hoping for some gear advice on what I should be toughening up?

On the offensive end, I'm currently working on getting the 30% quality recipe, but Caciric Presence mobs don't like to spawn for me.

Thanks folks!

Your gear is basically fine.

I would ask why the hell are you slumming it with 5L armor? Do yo not realize you can find corrupt 6L Astral or similar in colours you need for crazy cheap?

+1 endurance on deceiver will help a lot, and they should be affordable now.

Of course boot/helm ench would help a little, but generally speaking your gear is quite good. You can of course do more with rings/ammy at some stage, but that can be tricky and or expensive.

Not sure about distilate flask :)
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
Thanks for the reply and advice.

Honestly I hadn't even been considering upgrading the chest, but maybe it's become a stat crutch at this point. Gonna jump all over that Deceiver advice.

The flask... just kinda ended up there. It, uh... I got nothing.
Can someone please check my character I dont know where else i can improve with all my flash/buffs on i can only get 760k ish damage.
I have some problems with damage. I can easily do uberlab and atziri (not uber), but t15 maps and guardians are too hard for me. I have 200k+ damage on tooltip and I have the same end game gear as in the guide exept elder amulet. I have jewellery with flat phys damage, enchant, expensive jewels. And I cant even do guardians or shaper. What is the problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info