[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Last edited by Pink31 on Mar 28, 2018, 4:09:18 PM
Are Death's Door boots good for this build?
They give endurance charge so you can respec few points.
You cannot be inflicted with bleeding anymore. We swap out "remove bleeding" flask for another one.
Add decent armor. People opt for belly of the beast chest so lack armor from astral plate.
Yet i don't see people talking about them here. Am i missing something?
"
VenGanZa9 wrote:
"
notwisted wrote:

a good 90% of players put their golem on a cast when damage taken setup.

Not on this build you don't, no free slots for that :)

Crit chance is fairly important, and unless you achieve fairly high numbers using good rings/amulets and perhaps somethng like Loreweave, the Ice Golem helps a lot.

I do not find recasting him all that painful, even in Minotaur where he dies very damn fast, I will perhaps swap mine for leap slam once I achieve bit crit numbers from gear changes I am close to implementing.

there is a spare slot when not using kaoms roots ...
Hey thanks for the build was really awesome, actually pushing higher than I ever have in this game before, I am aiming to take on shaper/red elder and complete the atlas this league (which I have never done before usually give up around guardians).

I have a few exalts spare, reckon you can suggest what my biggest "quick wins" would be gear/gem wise? I am planning on running with a bladeflurry champion friend so was going to drop deceiver belt for The Tactician (since I don't need the intimidate if I run with him).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/gorwarth/characters

Even if you don't have time cheers great guide.

Gave me 70k more DPS in PoB Total Dmg :D

Edit:

New Helmet aswell today!
Last edited by Wertron on Mar 29, 2018, 4:37:24 PM
Hi guys !
I would like to give a try to this build do you have any advice about setup for leveling ? items gems ?
thank you in advance for your help !
"
Beerfighter wrote:
Hi guys !
I would like to give a try to this build do you have any advice about setup for leveling ? items gems ?

I suggest you actually READ the build guide. There is info about what to skill into at lower levels.

As with most builds of this kind, you can use just about anything you like until you reach levels required for the specified uniques (and only a few later like Ahn's Might and the gloves are mandatory).

I would begin with a tabula, and just about any low level unique or rare items that you have on hand. You do not have to use Cleave initially, you rip through acts with Sunder or whatever you prefer.

This build is very forgiving, so until you reach fairly high levels you can pretty much do whatever you like.

Gems are very cheap this league, so you can begin to use the gems mentioned in build guide early or later, up to you.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
"
Beerfighter wrote:
Hi guys !

Start with cleave, then switch to sunder. Sunder is easy leveling. Use whatever best axe or mace you can find and a princess in the offhand.

Here is a simple guide to help out: https://www.reddit.com/r/Xcise/comments/718uq0/sunderzerker_7_endos_7_frenzies_budget/doagaq8/

Hi, I would to ask for tips to improve my build. Thanks.
tree is visible since I only have 1 character
https://pastebin.com/Ts2ghke0
Last edited by nugammazai on Mar 31, 2018, 11:29:15 AM
Hi.. few days ago made marauder.. now im lvl71 jugg. Im just wondering... checking in youtube ur videos where u do ur t11 map... at what lvl ur doing that? Or whats ur lvl in those videos? :) Atm im doing pretty good... cost me about -20chaos to get all +/- sets. Need to buy fask now and better jeweles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info