[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

this build is awesome , uber atziri not very easy , HOGM map not possible , did one guardian wasnt bad bad!!
Really super nice build ,been running all the evening super ripy map mods on a 5 link(double curses with crits , etc ) without any issue , build is pretty fun and feels pure melee.

I respec some damage nodes to get more armor / life , Since i been running uber today and fonts + golems would actually drop me to 15% of my total hp ,after respeccing i can facetank izaro without issues.

Also , Anh's might 3D art looks dope , so kudos for that.
Somehow i still have the impression this build is somehow always in danger of unexpected death to massive elemental damage ( i think until i get uber lab with elemental dmg reduce ).

With 5.40k life on level 79 ( full res of course ) i died quite fast stuck in one corner an just missing whirling out of some of those spectres with light dmg. On a tier 7 map. Only dmg mod on map was increased lightning dmg, but nothing else special o.O.
Was sourrounded by some groups of distance shooting enemies, also casting ground dmg underneath me.

Physical dmg however is never a problem, this is kind of absorbed ^^

/ maybe its just my tactic, don´t know
Last edited by bex_HB on Mar 13, 2018, 4:43:11 PM
what weapon should i use before ahns might?
"
Talisandra wrote:
what weapon should i use before ahns might?

Scaeva is a solid weapon before you get Ahn's Might
"
Psycomantje wrote:
If u go for an elder amulet, does it mather wich Gain 12% of Physical Damage as Extra u get?
Does it have to be fire or can it be lightning / cold / chaos also?

Between Fire/Cold/Lightning there's no real difference since this build doesn't invest in any elemental penetration or elemental scaling. Chaos will be a more valuable mod because, as far as i can understand, it double dips with any other source of phys dmg gained as X element not to mention the damage is reflect proof. Just be aware the Chaos damage mod will tend to have a shorter range than similar elemental mods so you'll probably still want to go with Fire/Cold/Lightning. For buying an amulet Elder or Shaper bases will be fine but if you are actually trying to craft an amulet I would recommend the Elder base since it can roll other useful attack mods.

"
vjru5zl0v3 wrote:
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
Psycomantje wrote:
Hi, i am using culling strike in my warchief totem so: warchief/melee phys/culling/ conc effect.
my main setup now is.
cleave/mele phys/faster att/conc effect/incr crit strike/maim?

Or is this a big dps loss becuz im not ruthless??

Anyone czn answer this?

maim give debuff which increase physic dmg taken, the gem itself give less dmg than ruthless, and your totem doesn't main dmg dealer so i think u should swap concen or melee physic for maim

The damage between Maim and Ruthless is actually not that much different and whether you want the Maim debuff on your totem or on your main six link is up to personal preference. The damage should be about equal since you're going to have the Maim debuff on target more consistently and won't have to rely on as much RNG to make sure you're hitting the crit roll on every ruthless strike.

Given the set up provided I would keep Maim on the six link and hold onto the culling strike on the totem. I'd also swap out faster attacks for multi strike as once you have multi strike faster attacks has no business being on the main damage gem setup. Faster attacks is a sub optimal gem for the build since multi strike should be giving us a huge amount of attack speed and the support gems I've listed for the build will give you more dps.

"
Somehow i still have the impression this build is somehow always in danger of unexpected death to massive elemental damage ( i think until i get uber lab with elemental dmg reduce ).

With 5.40k life on level 79 ( full res of course ) i died quite fast stuck in one corner an just missing whirling out of some of those spectres with light dmg. On a tier 7 map. Only dmg mod on map was increased lightning dmg, but nothing else special o.O.
Was sourrounded by some groups of distance shooting enemies, also casting ground dmg underneath me.

Physical dmg however is never a problem, this is kind of absorbed ^^

/ maybe its just my tactic, don´t know

Yeah the defenses on the build rely on having endurance charges up and Unrelenting helps with that as well. The other obvious hole with the defenses is chaos damage in which case you need to watch out for the typical chaos mobs as well as certain mods like Otherworldly on Bloodlines. Besides that you do need to pay attention with the build or if you're really having a problem with the defenses modify the tree like some of the others in the thread have done for hardcore.
Do i gonna have enough aoe with only 1 overwhelming odds?
No need for 2 of it?
FIX SG SERVER
Is loreweave a good chest to help in mitigating elemental oneshots?
Seems like all the stats on it are useful and the only problem is finding good enough gear to have enough resistances.
"
e1saad wrote:
Sorry, get more questions)Is Daresso Salute good for this build? And plz look to my char, what should i change 1st for upgrade dps, and should i keep current amulet or need to swap it on Elder or try Daresso)? And should i roll +AS on helmet, or +40% dmg is good?

BTW build is great, THANKS A LOT! Run t14-15 maps, red Elder, all EZ. U-lab runner 100%. Now try Guardians and Shaper.

Sorry, can someone give me advice?
"
SCamera wrote:
"
Psycomantje wrote:

maim give debuff which increase physic dmg taken, the gem itself give less dmg than ruthless, and your totem doesn't main dmg dealer so i think u should swap concen or melee physic for maim

The damage between Maim and Ruthless is actually not that much different and whether you want the Maim debuff on your totem or on your main six link is up to personal preference. The damage should be about equal since you're going to have the Maim debuff on target more consistently and won't have to rely on as much RNG to make sure you're hitting the crit roll on every ruthless strike.

Given the set up provided I would keep Maim on the six link and hold onto the culling strike on the totem. I'd also swap out faster attacks for multi strike as once you have multi strike faster attacks has no business being on the main damage gem setup. Faster attacks is a sub optimal gem for the build since multi strike should be giving us a huge amount of attack speed and the support gems I've listed for the build will give you more dps.

Thanks for the big reply! The main reason i am using faster attacks over multistrike is because i am in hardcore and when u attack with multistrike u are stuck to ur possition for a small ammount of time and u are unable to move or dodge. And moving is kind of mandatory in hardcore. But i might test it out tho :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info