[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
deinernst123 wrote:
Sry if this already got asked, but is this build hardcore viable? thanks in advance

Im currently lvl 89.5 in hardcore with this build. Minor changes on the skill tree. I didnt take the damage nodes more to the ranger side and took more life on the marauder/templar side.
Fully buffed im at 300k dps conc effect and 210 with inc aoe

Level 87 doing T11~12 maps atm as well. Definitely HC viable
If u go for an elder amulet, does it mather wich Gain 12% of Physical Damage as Extra u get?
Does it have to be fire or can it be lightning / cold / chaos also?
Im thinking about upgrading my chest armour - what would be better idea, Belly of the Beast or Craiceann's Carapace? Both are giving great survi, but im not sure which one should i choose.

Any help? ;)
Love this build so much, Thx OP!!!

Currently rocking T7 maps (haven't found higher tiers yet). Kills everything easy and fast.
Got the Uber Lab done yesterday so that will help with future maps :)

Still got a long way to go on gear, but here is what I have so far:

DPS (ingame) with Inc AoE : 75k (with Hatred, HoI and Ice Golem)
Life : 5.3k
Armor / Evasion : 4.5k / 2.7k
Resistance (Fire/Cold/Lightning) : 126/123/116 and this is without Endurance Charges.

Daresso's Salute was one of the first Uniques I found, and it is such a good amulet for getting res and dmg :)
Rings is self found and I think they are pretty good :P
Was lucky enough to get Belly through Prophecy :)

Currently I'm trying to save currency to buy Oskarm.
And I might end up buying a Carnage Heart to help out with Res and Attributes

With a good enough Carnage Heart and a Jewel with some resistance, I think I'll be able to wear Kaom's Root, so that is something I'm looking forward to!
Whats your hp with Belly?
"
Aziello wrote:
Whats your hp with Belly?

did you read his post? :D

5.3k ...
"
Psycomantje wrote:
Hi, i am using culling strike in my warchief totem so: warchief/melee phys/culling/ conc effect.
my main setup now is.
cleave/mele phys/faster att/conc effect/incr crit strike/maim?

Or is this a big dps loss becuz im not ruthless??

Anyone czn answer this?
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
Psycomantje wrote:
Hi, i am using culling strike in my warchief totem so: warchief/melee phys/culling/ conc effect.
my main setup now is.
cleave/mele phys/faster att/conc effect/incr crit strike/maim?

Or is this a big dps loss becuz im not ruthless??

Anyone czn answer this?

maim give debuff which increase physic dmg taken, the gem itself give less dmg than ruthless, and your totem doesn't main dmg dealer so i think u should swap concen or melee physic for maim
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
Op do u think is it posible to ise other skill than cleave? Maybe dual strike?i rylky want test this buils but with dual strike or glacial hammer
"
Bubalame wrote:
Op do u think is it posible to ise other skill than cleave? Maybe dual strike?i rylky want test this buils but with dual strike or glacial hammer

same tree and stuff, just swap weapon and u can use reave to clear content faster
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info