[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

Im playing PoE since 2015. Before that i played d1-d2/d3 and really i never played a build guide that was so on point like this. Sure there are some points that are not not even close to perfect talking about mentioning the jewels that are important to play this build or even information about shaper/guardians Lab or uber Atziri but the guide that is written here, is by one word just GOOD everything linked for beginners easy buy things @poe.trade or just explaining how to play this build or even gear it. I personally would love to see more informations about max lvl tree and shaper etc. but if i really think about it i dont care GOOOD GUIDE well WRITTEN <3 and have a nice Christmas and a good new Year! BTW BUY A FUCKIN VESSEL OF VINKTAR!
"
garvbowb wrote:
Im playing PoE since 2015. Before that i played d1-d2/d3 and really i never played a build guide that was so on point like this. Sure there are some points that are not not even close to perfect talking about mentioning the jewels that are important to play this build or even information about shaper/guardians Lab or uber Atziri but the guide that is written here, is by one word just GOOD everything linked for beginners easy buy things @poe.trade or just explaining how to play this build or even gear it. I personally would love to see more informations about max lvl tree and shaper etc. but if i really think about it i dont care GOOOD GUIDE well WRITTEN <3 and have a nice Christmas and a good new Year! BTW BUY A FUCKIN VESSEL OF VINKTAR!

Thanks a ton for your kind words. Happy holidays! (: <3

Also, just updated the Items section to require x2 Long Winter jewels in order to make GC work, not sure how I forgot about that one.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Dec 24, 2017, 2:38:21 AM
Hi OP......I have built this char with your guide and I am loving it....LVL 86 at the moment.....Other than 6 linking my chest it is nearly identical....BUT...when I import my build into Path of building and enable the 6 link....I dont get anywhere near the DPS that your char does and yet they are geared nigh on identically.....

Can you Please take a look at my char Abbadon_again and advise what if anything I am missing - I cannot for the life of me see what it is keeping my DPS so much lower than yours....

Merry xmas.....

Grog

"
GRogamanda wrote:
Hi OP......I have built this char with your guide and I am loving it....LVL 86 at the moment.....Other than 6 linking my chest it is nearly identical....BUT...when I import my build into Path of building and enable the 6 link....I dont get anywhere near the DPS that your char does and yet they are geared nigh on identically.....

Can you Please take a look at my char Abbadon_again and advise what if anything I am missing - I cannot for the life of me see what it is keeping my DPS so much lower than yours....

Merry xmas.....

Grog

Hey Grog, thanks for your feedback, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the build.

I think the DPS difference you are noticing on PoB is because I have my PoB configured to show things like "is the enemy shocked" "is your crit chance lucky" ect. If you go into the configuration tab on PoB you can set all of that up and see more realistic numbers depending on what your build can do.

But yeah, besides you running a 5L, there's not much difference there between my character and yours. (:

Happy holidays!
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Really loving this build, one question though.

Why 6L a controlled destruction on a crit build?
"
LucaExplo wrote:

Hey, that's a fair question.

The answer is I'm sitting around 60% Crit Strike Chance in my H/O.

With Diamond flask active & Alchemist node, that 60% Crit Strike Chance ends up being right around Crit Strike Chance cap, 90-95%.

The second part of the answer is that Cont Destruction is a "more" multiplier meaning it's multiplicative, not additive. So it calculates my total Spell Damage across my entire character and multiplies it by 0.44x (at level 20)

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
LucaExplo wrote:

With Diamond flask active & Alchemist node, that 60% Crit Strike Chance ends up being right around Crit Strike Chance cap, 90-95%.

The second part of the answer is that Cont Destruction is a "more" multiplier meaning it's multiplicative, not additive. So it calculates my total Spell Damage across my entire character and multiplies it by 0.44x (at level 20)

So what you're saying is you're sitting on so much crit that the reduced 100% crit on sup skills from the gem isn't enough to negate it? Sorry, I'm still getting the hang of all the deep mechanics in this game.

I'm only lvl 55 but I'm already loving this build. Specially for how affordable it is.
"
LucaExplo wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
LucaExplo wrote:

So what you're saying is you're sitting on so much crit that the reduced 100% crit on sup skills from the gem isn't enough to negate it? Sorry, I'm still getting the hang of all the deep mechanics in this game.

I'm only lvl 55 but I'm already loving this build. Specially for how affordable it is.

Right, also have to pay attention to wording.

"Increased" is not nearly as effective as "More". Because Increased is simply adding on to something, where as More is multiplying the total value.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
So, in your video you're using Blasphemy with Warlords Mark, but your build guide gem links show it as Curse on Hit with HoT. So which is it? Seems like the Blasphemy is needed to run it against certain bosses where you would never get the HoT proc going.
"
Talehon wrote:
So, in your video you're using Blasphemy with Warlords Mark, but your build guide gem links show it as Curse on Hit with HoT. So which is it? Seems like the Blasphemy is needed to run it against certain bosses where you would never get the HoT proc going.

The video was my first version of the build, tweaked a few things when I made the guide, there's really 0 point in wasting the mana reserve when you can run it on Curse on Hit & gain DPS through Herald of Thunder.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info