[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

Thanks for this build, it's really great :)

What skills would you take if you were above lvl 88 ?
"
Nailo95 wrote:
Thanks for this build, it's really great :)

What skills would you take if you were above lvl 88 ?

Tyvm :)

Do you mean passives?
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 1, 2018, 1:36:32 PM
Yes, skill tree points
Last edited by Nailo95 on Jan 1, 2018, 1:42:42 PM
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Fixed the 110p passive tree. Was missing max mana nodes behind MoM.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Firstly, I've been playing PoE since the closed beta back when they had a countdown on the main website that picked a random person every (x) minutes. I didn't get in with that but I did win a beta invite from a random twitch streamer. But anyway, what I'm getting at is I've played the game for a long time! With that, your build guide is one of the best that I've followed! I usually only play one or two characters per league and I have skipped a few leagues just due to being burnt out on the game. (Really regret skipping Breach) I'm also a new father so I don't have a lot of free time to theorycraft a fun new build like I'd like to. So I search the forums for builds that look fun to play. Which is how I found yours!

Here are some of my notes/questions:

• The map clearing is VERY satisfying.

• The boss killing hasn't been a problem with me yet, but I've only played up to tier 8 maps so far. Just got to maps last night. Was able to do mid-tier maps right out of Act 10!

• I have a question about one of The Long Winter jewels. Based on the location and nodes you've selected in your passive tree (the socket on the right hand side) you've only got 20 INT within the radius. Not the required 40 INT for the real boost with the jewel, so you're not benefitting a lot from the jewel besides the 15% increased cold damage, which you can get on a regular jewel and stack more crit chance as well. Or am I missing something on the tree?

• How viable is this against end-game bosses? I happened to get in a fight with The Enslaver while mapping and he popped me pretty instantly lol.

Thanks for taking the time to write this amazing guide and look forward to hitting 90 with it this league!
"
zyrobyte wrote:
Firstly, I've been playing PoE since the closed beta back when they had a countdown on the main website that picked a random person every (x) minutes. I didn't get in with that but I did win a beta invite from a random twitch streamer. But anyway, what I'm getting at is I've played the game for a long time! With that, your build guide is one of the best that I've followed! I usually only play one or two characters per league and I have skipped a few leagues just due to being burnt out on the game. (Really regret skipping Breach) I'm also a new father so I don't have a lot of free time to theorycraft a fun new build like I'd like to. So I search the forums for builds that look fun to play. Which is how I found yours!

Here are some of my notes/questions:

• The map clearing is VERY satisfying.

• The boss killing hasn't been a problem with me yet, but I've only played up to tier 8 maps so far. Just got to maps last night. Was able to do mid-tier maps right out of Act 10!

• I have a question about one of The Long Winter jewels. Based on the location and nodes you've selected in your passive tree (the socket on the right hand side) you've only got 20 INT within the radius. Not the required 40 INT for the real boost with the jewel, so you're not benefitting a lot from the jewel besides the 15% increased cold damage, which you can get on a regular jewel and stack more crit chance as well. Or am I missing something on the tree?

• How viable is this against end-game bosses? I happened to get in a fight with The Enslaver while mapping and he popped me pretty instantly lol.

Thanks for taking the time to write this amazing guide and look forward to hitting 90 with it this league!

Thats very nice to hear, feedback like that makes doing this worth it to me.

Threshold jewels only need to be placed within the required radius, the nodes do not actually have to be taken.

I was able to clear T15 bosses easily, by the time I was ready to hit guardians I came up with another build idea and so ive been playing that. In order to clear guardians we will probably a rare shield with high life and spell crit and possibly more life nodes.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:

Thats very nice to hear, feedback like that makes doing this worth it to me.

Threshold jewels only need to be placed within the required radius, the nodes do not actually have to be taken.

I was able to clear T15 bosses easily, by the time I was ready to hit guardians I came up with another build idea and so ive been playing that. In order to clear guardians we will probably a rare shield with high life and spell crit and possibly more life nodes.

Well damn...TIL. See, this is why I follow guides rather than try to make my own builds lol

Thanks!!
First of all this guide is awesome. This is my second character, and I am on the Xbox version, so cheap builds are a requirement as the market is so messed up there.

Question, and I'm sorry if you already answered it.

9 times out of 10 any mobs on the screen are destroyed before they can ever attack me. The other times I had difficulty against physical damage. Especially with some of the rare monsters in Abyss cracks (Praying Mantis looking dudes).

I happened to loot a Carnage Heart that increases life leech, and I think it helped. Is this a stupid move?

Is there something else I'm missing in handling big physical hits? Life is just under 5k and I'm still working on increasing. ES is about 1k (is this way too low?). Elemental resists are ~120% (except chaos).

I'm a noob so sorry for the stupid questions.
"
MarginalDeath wrote:
First of all this guide is awesome. This is my second character, and I am on the Xbox version, so cheap builds are a requirement as the market is so messed up there.

Question, and I'm sorry if you already answered it.

9 times out of 10 any mobs on the screen are destroyed before they can ever attack me. The other times I had difficulty against physical damage. Especially with some of the rare monsters in Abyss cracks (Praying Mantis looking dudes).

I happened to loot a Carnage Heart that increases life leech, and I think it helped. Is this a stupid move?

Is there something else I'm missing in handling big physical hits? Life is just under 5k and I'm still working on increasing. ES is about 1k (is this way too low?). Elemental resists are ~120% (except chaos).

I'm a noob so sorry for the stupid questions.

Thank you.

Certain physical mobs gave me a problem too, eventually I had a large enough life pool to remedy that though, so that's basically what I'm going to suggest. Ideally you can run a rare shield with high life and spell crit, dual wielding is pretty overkill, but fun to insta kill things. Also timing your flasks (and also just running a jade/basalt flask).

Another option that'd definitely be nice is getting a second curse, either through the passive tree or a corrupt amulet or something, getting Warlord's Mark on hit roll on your ring thanks to the new Elder mods, and running Enfeeble on Blasphemy.

And finally, you can run something like Vaal Grace to help with physical damage mitigation as well.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 2, 2018, 4:12:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info