[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

looks fun i have some question :)

about off hand weapon

1. why u choose claw
for life leech %2 ?
than how about gain option
like gain life only or gain life mana

2. gain extradmage
have to get only total 52%?
if i get over 52% get penalty?

3. off hand weapon needed attack speed?
for moving skill? or sundrr aps?

plz answer me i wanna play this asap lol
oops one more question sry :)

i saw mentioned about belt retch and deciver

are good belt to this build?

i have corrupted 1endu charge deciever belt is that usefull?

Spoiler
"
bulsara wrote:
looks fun i have some question :)

about off hand weapon

1. why u choose claw
for life leech %2 ?
than how about gain option
like gain life only or gain life mana

2. gain extradmage
have to get only total 52%?
if i get over 52% get penalty?

3. off hand weapon needed attack speed?
for moving skill? or sundrr aps?

plz answer me i wanna play this asap lol
1) Spectre is better for more WED, life leech on hit and life leech% on claw doesn't help, it's just usually cheapest.

2) Nah, more is better.

3) No need for attack speed, only weapon elemental damage, res, int and phys gained as ele%.
Spoiler
"
mactomm1 wrote:
Set my character public now.
Last day i switched from "belt of deceiver" to "the retch", gave me more dps.
Then i switched again to a stygian belt, which i mentioned to get more resists, more damage so i could replace another to jewels with more damage stats ;)
Dude you have some INSANE gear. 1.79M DPS with belt of deceiver (deceiver still gives most DPS), but stygian is nice for flask charges reduced, HP, etc.

Here's the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/LuedU0eN

1) I do recommend poacher's mark instead of warlord's, but that's mostly just user preference at this point.
2) You don't need a bleeding flask, I'd recommend either replacing the seething with writhing, or the writhing with sins's rebirth if you want that juicy more DPS. But even without sin's rebirth, you're at 1.63M DPS which is really good.
3) Replace seething staunching with seething curing, some poison hits are nasty like chimera with poison on hit, or porcupine poison on hit.
4) I also replaced your belt with belt of deceiver for more DPS, but it's up to you if you want to use stygian for better utility and attack speed with the jewel. You'll also have to fix the lightning res.

I'll give you some screenshots.

Firstly, the config: https://i.imgur.com/0k6NooI.png
Tick the item checkboxes for flasks, and I wore belt of the deceiver: https://i.imgur.com/vHJHv3g.png
Spoiler
"
bulsara wrote:
oops one more question sry :)

i saw mentioned about belt retch and deciver

are good belt to this build?

i have corrupted 1endu charge deciever belt is that usefull?

1) Pretty sure deceiver does more damage than retch
2) +1 endurance on deceiver is really nice. But other than that, I think a jewel socket is better.
Last edited by Xcise on May 3, 2018, 8:12:36 AM
Thanks a lot :)
I did a few adjustments, bought Sin's rebirth, a very powerful flask i didn't know yet and a seething divine life flask of curing.

So i can kill guardians,elder,shaper easily, normal atziri, even deathles.

But...i struggle a lot with uber atziri. i know her mechanics, but even if i have all portals left when i reach her, she one shots me all the time in the split phase, no time dodging.
re-enter the boss-room, instant death, even with all flasks up.

i tried different flask setups at her, ruby flask, dying sun, doesn't help.
i also tried arctic armour instead of herald of ash, but no success.

any advice how there could be a solution surviving her in a safer way?
"
mactomm1 wrote:
Thanks a lot :)
I did a few adjustments, bought Sin's rebirth, a very powerful flask i didn't know yet and a seething divine life flask of curing.

So i can kill guardians,elder,shaper easily, normal atziri, even deathles.

But...i struggle a lot with uber atziri. i know her mechanics, but even if i have all portals left when i reach her, she one shots me all the time in the split phase, no time dodging.
re-enter the boss-room, instant death, even with all flasks up.

i tried different flask setups at her, ruby flask, dying sun, doesn't help.
i also tried arctic armour instead of herald of ash, but no success.

any advice how there could be a solution surviving her in a safer way?
Not really that great of an uber atziri farmer,but there are a few videos from mathil and my video section that shows you can kill her with sunder. Doing a tonne of normal atziris deathless is also good practise to not waste uber fragments.
Solved it by replacing WARLORDS MARK, HATRED and HERALD OF ASH with PURITY OF LIGHTNING, PURITY OF FIRE and ARCTIC ARMOUR before uber atziri boss room ;)
Hey man ,loving the build. Was wondering if you could give me some pointers about my gear and your thoughts on warlords mark vs poachers for surviviaility?
Hey mate, really nice build you´ve made there, I´ve chosen this build for the Flashback event and its really nice and easy to play (as i am quite a noob) and i wanted to ask if there are better alternatives for "The Princess" and if you actually need culling strike on the offhand because you get it later on in ascendancy.
And another noob question: Whats a good way to earn currency with this build?
Would someone take a look at my character for this build? I'm have a lot of trouble staying alive in maps greater than ~t10, which seems... incredibly wrong. Damage against bosses seems sub-par as well?

Edit: the character name is "HoursIsAStinkyTiger"

Edit2: oh, and I'm a little confused about getting 100% mana reservation. I plugged some things into PoB and it doesn't look like there's any way to get HoA, Hatred, Arctic Armour, and a Blasphemy curse all at once, even with Charisma and a couple Enlightens?
Last edited by Bipedsnowman on May 17, 2018, 4:01:06 AM
will you be updating this guide for 3.3?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info