[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

quick question, is the brass dome necesarry? or would things like the belly of the beast and kaoms heart also work?
If you compare the stats, the brass dome is better for facetanking.
"
Nyalex wrote:
quick question, is the brass dome necesarry? or would things like the belly of the beast and kaoms heart also work?

Kaom's Heart will of course not work, you need a 6-link.

Belly is an option. In my opinion even the far superior one when compared to Brass Dome. But to each their own.
What are we doing about freezing from boxes and bosses?
Hi there ! Mind giving feedback to my items and skills?

I loved the tankiness of the build so far and speed in comparison to reave+bladeflurry build that I did.

I know I need to get more passive points for jewel slots and getting the chaos but for now,

I'm guessing I lack better spiked gloves with insanity essense, the brass dome (expensive af for 6l), replace my carnage heart (i like it for my build though) and maybe get steel rings?
Sorry in advance if my english is not good enough but I want to say the things that I find important to know in this funny build.

- You can not facetank everything, with good or very good equipment yo can do it until tier 12-13 with exceptions.
- Frenzy charges are very important (+1 Kaoms Roots) but have in mind that you lose all in some boss fight (use the writhing jar to get one or two).
- Flat physical damage is very important, more damage = more survival (amulet and rings with 15-20 flat physical damage).
- Life, life, life, all you can.
- Resis can be an issue because make items very expensive (steel rings), you can try to get a few jewels with resis.
- Recommended Flasks are a must.
- Use Leap Slam with enemies activate Fortify, don't forget it.
- Use an offhand with Gain physical damage as *** x2, the better one that you can afford, a big improve, is useful that the weapon can let you to craft something (resis for example).
- Brass Dome looks better for endgame but can gives you a life issue.
- You need currency to do endgame with this build in my opinion, needs good items with high life/resis stats.
Last edited by Chaviliz on Jan 29, 2018, 4:27:39 AM
"
MadLic wrote:
Thanks a lot for your feedback Wondahbread !

It will help me a lot, i'll see if i can afford those rings, i didn't notice that i had the wrong gem on my helmet (no enlighten :/)

Could you link a good specter you're talking about ? IF there are some on poetrade obviously

Thanks again and sorry again for my english héhé

PS: corrupted gems can still level up ?

EDIT : i looked by myself and this is quite expensive haha at least i've got a new aim !

EDIT 2 : i just crafted this one, is it good enough ?

EDIT 3 : new stuff
What do you think about it ?

Very nice upgrades, you are on the right track for sure. Steel rings can be quite pricey these days I grabbed mine early in the league so it was a little easier.

In terms of the sceptre, look at my character's offhand for an example. It isn't the BEST but it is quite good and to get better will be very expensive.
Im doing so well with this gear atm and i get some other helmets to some test with kaom roots and my rare boots aswell

Those are the other helmets

Thinking if this build could work with disfavor axe

Last edited by kadukt on Jan 30, 2018, 3:34:53 AM
Love the build
Last edited by dscaza on Jan 30, 2018, 10:33:28 AM
May i ask you about the best choice between the Abyssus/Rare Helm and Belly/Brass dome . pls help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info