[3.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide Bleed Gladiator [Uber Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

"
LostSoul15 wrote:
"
turtle328 wrote:
"
LostSoul15 wrote:
Little Update once again:

Level 59, playing is really fun. Marohi Erqi and its a breeze right now. Another Problem i encountered with going the Mace Path until the end: You might have to stick with the Haemophilia Gloves all the way because of the 25 % extra chance to bleed, cause those are missing from Atziris Disfavour. If i calculated correctly, you´re going to get to a 100 % bleed chance this way too. Will see how it works out in the end, still going to stick to the Mace Path simply cause i already bought a Kongors Undying Rage with 600 DPS for a single chaos.

EDIT: Switched over to Kongors Undying Rage now, 5-linked. Tooltip DPS stayed approximately the same, but the Bleeding kicks in very nice after you land a few hits. Bleed Chance is stuck at 75 % at the moment, but with haste, blood rage and frenzy charges thats not a big problem cause you simply hit so often it doesnt really matter if its 75 or 100. Ultimately you´re going to end up with 95 % bleed chance on hit on the Mace Path (with Haemophilia Gloves), simply because the Big Axe wheel inherits bleeding chance too. All in all very solid up until now, but a bit lackluster in the life department, sitting at 3K at the moment (with subpar gear). Looking forward if mapping runs so smooth too, after a few gear upgrades concering Life.

Hey, do you think you could unprivatise your profile, it could be helpful for the rest of us!

Sure mate. But you wont see anything thats not posted in the Guide or PoEBuild :)

Thanks, 'preciate it :)
Ok also i reached with this bleeding build lvl 89 and i like it so far
never done before so many LAB runs was able today to make myself this cute little one

as u can see i even got a curse on hit on it and damn it rocks ^^ i got in my equip a another
vul-gem to cast it manually if needed vs a single target.

and i completly removed the Herald of Ash and using now the arctic armor the 12% phys dmg reduce helps alot wont get anymore 1-shot by izaro im even using the "iron reflexes" passive to get more armor so i can get now a total armor of about 6300 wich is about 33% and using the pantheon dont know the name atm wich increases the phys. reduction while not moving by another 8% to arround 41% phys dmg reduce. once i use the flask im arround 70% phys dmg reduce :D then i get another 12% from arctic armor.... well with my 5200 hp wich i got atm i can finally tank without moving the fcking izaro ^^ and its a piece of cake :D

sry for maybe bad english ^^ i just type what i had in my head ^^
Last edited by ogogo on Dec 20, 2017, 8:12:09 PM
"
ogogo wrote:
never done before so many LAB runs was able today to make myself this cute little one

as u can see i even got a curse on hit on it and damn it rocks ^^ i got in my equip a another

and i completly removed the Herald of Ash and using now the arctic armor the 12% phys dmg reduce helps alot wont get anymore 1-shot by izaro im even using the "iron reflexes" passive to get more armor so i can get now a total armor of about 6300 wich is about 33% and using the pantheon dont know the name atm wich increases the phys. reduction while not moving by another 8% to arround 41% phys dmg reduce. once i use the flask im arround 70% phys dmg reduce :D then i get another 12% from arctic armor.... well with my 5200 hp wich i got atm i can finally tank without moving the fcking izaro ^^ and its a piece of cake :D

Wow nice helm !! I have yet to find anything other than belts with an abyssal socket .. also like the tweaks you have been making to your build, sounds quite good.. give up a little damage for more defense. I have yet to fight uber izaro still working on getting the portals but I face tanked him in merc which made me happy !

keep up the good hunting!!
Soooo I have a question !!

I just found a kitava's feast axe , would that be good to use for this build as well ?
"
sojurne wrote:

I just found a kitava's feast axe , would that be good to use for this build as well ?

Not sure if Melee Splash works with Sunder...
"
LostSoul15 wrote:
"
sojurne wrote:

Not sure if Melee Splash works with Sunder...

no it does not, found that out a bit after I posted . :P
Got this tonight for 70 chaos, my bro got the blessing for 65 chaos and I got the precursor axe for 5 chaos, it was two socket and I got the five socket on it , unfortunatly I did not get five links on it yet but im melting things faster than I was with the Marohi Erqi even at 4 links. Plus the bone nova is insane. Just now getting into the bleeding nodes at 76 so pushing it as far as I can and working on getting better gear , almost at 5k life.

check my toon out and give any pointers will always be appreciated .
Hi, im new to this game and i want to play a flicker strike build. I wonder, what is the reason
to use bleed, like, is there any obvious synergy im missing or does bleed have any great advantages over not using it at all ? And next is why use Slayer ? I dont doubt it is a good choice but ive heard there are other good ascendancies like raider, assassin, trickster etc for flicker strike so i wonder why slayer is chosen. Thanks in advance, i wanna understand this game :D
Would witchfirebrew flask be good for this build?
"
omze wrote:
First I want to thanks Ghazzy for this build, this is the 3rd League I am following one of your build/guides and they are awesome and easy to follow for a player like me!
Now here comes the noob question, in the skill tree we pick some nodes for frenzy charges, however what do we use to generate those frenzy charges? I haven't been able to find it anywhere, thanks for the help!

Hey,

Awesome to hear bro, Cheers! :D

We are using "Blood Rage" which generates Frenzy Charges for us!

"
etihWreggiN wrote:
Are there any other uniques thatcould benefit this build? doing the flicker variant, and have kaom´s, atziri 6L, haemophilia gloves, carnage heart, and bisco's belt. Great build! :D

Not that I can think of right now...
Cheers! :D

"
Chámp wrote:
yes m8 i am cap res with a temporary jewel...so u suggest me to find a 5l weapon and gear with hp+res right?

Correct!

"
Debinho wrote:
My Favourite Skill is Cyclone...and improve my skill tree to 100% chance bleeding and more damage...but in PoB when turn sunder to cyclone, the total dps raise up, but the Average Damage DOWN a lot....someone guy can explain me why bleed works better in Sunder and lose tons of Average DPS in Cyclone?

Bleed stacks up to 8 times, cyclone hits are much lower than Sunder making the bleed a lot worse, however, it stacks it up faster. Ultimately you do a LOT less DPS in the end with this build using Cyclone.

-------------

@Rato86:

My pleasure bro!

"
pokie66 wrote:
Hi, Ghazzy, great guide. I started playing the game last week, and got to level 50 with this - very informative and beginner friendly. Thank you!

I have a couple of brief questions:

1. Should I bother crafting/buying anything besides my main weapon until I am close to max level?

2. I am running into a barrier in terms of my Intelligence (and even Dex) being too low to use some skills. What's the best way to mitigate that if I want to go FS route and thus need to use Poacher's Mark/Blasphemy?

Hey,

Cheers! My pleasure, hope you enjoy the end-game as well.

1) Imo, no.

2) Amulet is a strong attribute piece, rings and/or gloves can help as well. Also, whilst you're lvling it's not a bad idea to grab a +30 attribute node if needed till your gear carries it.

"
Itzrua wrote:
Hey Ghazzy, really appreciate the guide, this is the first league I've actually managed to stay committed passed level 20. Definitely enjoying it but, are there any optimizations you would recommend for my current setup? Just got myself a Blessing of Uul-Netol today and using the Embrace 5L. Resistances are capped out, just above 5K armor and about 4600 HP. Thanks in advance!

Hey,

Glad you enjoy it!

Life is a bit low so that should be your first priority then :)

"
LostSoul15 wrote:
Little Update once again:

Level 59, playing is really fun. Marohi Erqi and its a breeze right now. Another Problem i encountered with going the Mace Path until the end: You might have to stick with the Haemophilia Gloves all the way because of the 25 % extra chance to bleed, cause those are missing from Atziris Disfavour. If i calculated correctly, you´re going to get to a 100 % bleed chance this way too. Will see how it works out in the end, still going to stick to the Mace Path simply cause i already bought a Kongors Undying Rage with 600 DPS for a single chaos.

EDIT: Switched over to Kongors Undying Rage now, 5-linked. Tooltip DPS stayed approximately the same, but the Bleeding kicks in very nice after you land a few hits. Bleed Chance is stuck at 75 % at the moment, but with haste, blood rage and frenzy charges thats not a big problem cause you simply hit so often it doesnt really matter if its 75 or 100. Ultimately you´re going to end up with 95 % bleed chance on hit on the Mace Path (with Haemophilia Gloves), simply because the Big Axe wheel inherits bleeding chance too. All in all very solid up until now, but a bit lackluster in the life department, sitting at 3K at the moment (with subpar gear). Looking forward if mapping runs so smooth too, after a few gear upgrades concering Life.

Sounds solid!

There are a few bleed nodes that have been left-out that should be able to sort the 100% goal for mace version as well without Haemophilia.

"
ogogo wrote:

Daamn that looks sexy!

"
sojurne wrote:
Got this tonight for 70 chaos, my bro got the blessing for 65 chaos and I got the precursor axe for 5 chaos, it was two socket and I got the five socket on it , unfortunatly I did not get five links on it yet but im melting things faster than I was with the Marohi Erqi even at 4 links. Plus the bone nova is insane. Just now getting into the bleeding nodes at 76 so pushing it as far as I can and working on getting better gear , almost at 5k life.

check my toon out and give any pointers will always be appreciated .

Switch Chest & Wep links. You'd want your DMG links to be 5 and later 6L, the movement links can wait. Prio the Sunder setup.

Besides that it's only higher numeric values on life & res if needed.

"
Roku_San wrote:
Hi, im new to this game and i want to play a flicker strike build. I wonder, what is the reason
to use bleed, like, is there any obvious synergy im missing or does bleed have any great advantages over not using it at all ? And next is why use Slayer ? I dont doubt it is a good choice but ive heard there are other good ascendancies like raider, assassin, trickster etc for flicker strike so i wonder why slayer is chosen. Thanks in advance, i wanna understand this game :D

Hey,

Welcome in!

Well, the build guide is purely designed with Bleed in mind, the flicker strike availability was a fun thing I noticed was a possibility though requiring a gem swap to handle bosses with.

Slayer works very well due to a lot of aspects but my main reason for it was the 20% Culling (and pre 3.1 patch the overleech).

"
AngryBurito wrote:
Would witchfirebrew flask be good for this build?

Witchfire Brew no longer curses with Vulnerability, instead it curses with Despair which pretty much doesn't do anything for this build. So no. :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info