[3.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide Bleed Gladiator [Uber Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

yes m8 i am cap res with a temporary jewel...so u suggest me to find a 5l weapon and gear with hp+res right?
"
Chámp wrote:
yes m8 i am cap res with a temporary jewel...so u suggest me to find a 5l weapon and gear with hp+res right?

Just check from time to time the poe.trade and farm with a cheaper weapon ur stuff
using atm this one for 30c in abyss

cuz i have no 6L Body armor using a 6S 4L Belly so i needed a 6L weapon ^^
My Favourite Skill is Cyclone...and improve my skill tree to 100% chance bleeding and more damage...but in PoB when turn sunder to cyclone, the total dps raise up, but the Average Damage DOWN a lot....someone guy can explain me why bleed works better in Sunder and lose tons of Average DPS in Cyclone?
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
Chámp wrote:
OK mate i done it..i hope u can see my player now and give me any advice of becoming stronger :)

Hey,

You're lvl 79 with only a 4L, that's the first issue, I'd try to get a 5L going asap tbh.

Gloves have next to no life, boots has no life.
Rings have no or next to no life.
Amulet has no life.
Chest has rather low life.
Helmet is "okeyish" in terms of life.

First thing that comes to mind is:
Are you resistance capped with those items? at least 75% all elementals?
Getting more life as well as a 5L is crucial specially at your lvl!

"
jan1ss wrote:
Digging the build so far i havent switched over to full bleed yet (why should i tier 4/5/6 maps are going down very fast even at my low lvl ,and i cant sustain tier 7/8 so yeah...).

Any recommendations on how to make build as tanky as possible(on top of your current recs) i have shit pc and it drops my framerates to 1-2 quite often which results in my death ?

Hey,

Well, more life is the only option tbh =/

"
Rato86 wrote:
Hi!!

Sorry for my english, its not my main language...

I playing it but I want give some tips and need some tips too:

The tree isn't updated, the build are strong but with few life... i using many life itens and get 4,4k life in lvl 77, with better itens will get less of 5k still so i guess to new passive tree, maybe change something to life nodes please?

And the vaal pact are a big option, why its not taked? I using axe version sunder build, pls, help me anyway!

My profile are open and i have just 1 char in abyss, so if need check my char... ty!

Ps.:
I using vulnerability aura + HoA.

Hey,

I'll check the trees again now that I have time!
With proper gearing as you can see in the path of building link you should have more than 5k life..?

Vaal Pact is taken as noted in the guide due to the skilltrees being broken. I just died on my Rank 1 Elementalist which has kept me from going in-depth in sorting the tree link issue. Which I'll sort right now. (Though a note about it has been made to avoid confusion).

Haste will grant you higher clear speed.
Your rings has no life rolls.
Amulet has no life roll.
Boots have very low life roll.
Helmet is okeyish.

Keep in mind that getting 100 flat HP from your gear doesn't give you 100 HP, cause it gets amplified with all the increased life modifiers you have from gear/tree so it's worth a lot more. Make sure you get more HP whilst still keeping all elemental resistance caps!

Thanks for answer bro, i trying find better ring/amulets but i need dex/int and res... but i know I need better one's with life!

I will take VP so and change to haste, ty!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Hi, Ghazzy, great guide. I started playing the game last week, and got to level 50 with this - very informative and beginner friendly. Thank you!

I have a couple of brief questions:

1. Should I bother crafting/buying anything besides my main weapon until I am close to max level?

2. I am running into a barrier in terms of my Intelligence (and even Dex) being too low to use some skills. What's the best way to mitigate that if I want to go FS route and thus need to use Poacher's Mark/Blasphemy?
Hey Ghazzy, really appreciate the guide, this is the first league I've actually managed to stay committed passed level 20. Definitely enjoying it but, are there any optimizations you would recommend for my current setup? Just got myself a Blessing of Uul-Netol today and using the Embrace 5L. Resistances are capped out, just above 5K armor and about 4600 HP. Thanks in advance!
"
etihWreggiN wrote:
Are there any other uniques thatcould benefit this build? doing the flicker variant, and have kaom´s, atziri 6L, haemophilia gloves, carnage heart, and bisco's belt. Great build! :D

I have to know, how do you have a 6l Atziri's while only be level 88, that's pure insanity. You don't have any other characters too.
Little Update once again:

Level 59, playing is really fun. Marohi Erqi and its a breeze right now. Another Problem i encountered with going the Mace Path until the end: You might have to stick with the Haemophilia Gloves all the way because of the 25 % extra chance to bleed, cause those are missing from Atziris Disfavour. If i calculated correctly, you´re going to get to a 100 % bleed chance this way too. Will see how it works out in the end, still going to stick to the Mace Path simply cause i already bought a Kongors Undying Rage with 600 DPS for a single chaos.

EDIT: Switched over to Kongors Undying Rage now, 5-linked. Tooltip DPS stayed approximately the same, but the Bleeding kicks in very nice after you land a few hits. Bleed Chance is stuck at 75 % at the moment, but with haste, blood rage and frenzy charges thats not a big problem cause you simply hit so often it doesnt really matter if its 75 or 100. Ultimately you´re going to end up with 95 % bleed chance on hit on the Mace Path (with Haemophilia Gloves), simply because the Big Axe wheel inherits bleeding chance too. All in all very solid up until now, but a bit lackluster in the life department, sitting at 3K at the moment (with subpar gear). Looking forward if mapping runs so smooth too, after a few gear upgrades concering Life.
Last edited by LostSoul15 on Dec 20, 2017, 7:46:39 AM
"
LostSoul15 wrote:

Level 59, playing is really fun. Marohi Erqi and its a breeze right now. Another Problem i encountered with going the Mace Path until the end: You might have to stick with the Haemophilia Gloves all the way because of the 25 % extra chance to bleed, cause those are missing from Atziris Disfavour. If i calculated correctly, you´re going to get to a 100 % bleed chance this way too. Will see how it works out in the end, still going to stick to the Mace Path simply cause i already bought a Kongors Undying Rage with 600 DPS for a single chaos.

EDIT: Switched over to Kongors Undying Rage now, 5-linked. Tooltip DPS stayed approximately the same, but the Bleeding kicks in very nice after you land a few hits. Bleed Chance is stuck at 75 % at the moment, but with haste, blood rage and frenzy charges thats not a big problem cause you simply hit so often it doesnt really matter if its 75 or 100. Ultimately you´re going to end up with 95 % bleed chance on hit on the Mace Path (with Haemophilia Gloves), simply because the Big Axe wheel inherits bleeding chance too. All in all very solid up until now, but a bit lackluster in the life department, sitting at 3K at the moment (with subpar gear). Looking forward if mapping runs so smooth too, after a few gear upgrades concering Life.

Hey, do you think you could unprivatise your profile, it could be helpful for the rest of us!
"
turtle328 wrote:
"
LostSoul15 wrote:

Hey, do you think you could unprivatise your profile, it could be helpful for the rest of us!

Sure mate. But you wont see anything thats not posted in the Guide or PoEBuild :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info