[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

"
ZoeDreams wrote:
that weard all of the box's are uncheck i don't know y it say it is privet and
yes i am resistan cap

You can get a little bit more cold/lightning resist (but that shouldn't be too much of a problem).

Your character looks pretty tanky actually. More than some I've seen on hardcore.
In case you're running Haste, you probably want to disable that if you're having trouble surviving.
Otherwise you could use a Stone Golem instead of Lightning, but that would really just be a minor change.

Maybe you're running too dangerous map mods? It's very easy to die even if you have a lot of HP.

"
Umbrel wrote:
Guys, give me an advice please i wanna sell Dark Pact 21lvl, how much does it cost, a fair price?

Well I bought mine for 80c in Harbinger, you could probably charge a similiar amount now.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Dec 16, 2017, 7:05:09 PM
i replace my mana flask with an instan mana flask that help me a lot like realy realy. yes haste eat's a lot of my mana i run a map with no regen and i figer it out :)
Hi SHEPUUURD!

It's a really fantastic and detailed guide, as a beginner it helped me a lot. Just a quick question:

Any idea why do i have to self summon my golem? I have no idea, it worked for a short time at the start, but after a relog sth went wrong.

Thank you for your assistance in advance
"
suxika wrote:
Hi SHEPUUURD!
Any idea why do i have to self summon my golem? I have no idea, it worked for a short time at the start, but after a relog sth went wrong.

You likely outleveled your golem gem compared to your Cast When Damage Taken gem. The CWDT gem has a roof based on its level for the level of gems it can activate with certain damage taken. Normally you want to keep CWDT pretty low in order to have it activate often (when you take small amounts of damage), but with the golem you want to have a CWDT setup where the golem eventually becomes lvl 20 (so it doesn't die as often) and then you need the CWDT gem to reach lvl 20 as well.

So this build uses two CWDT gems; one is lvl 1 and the other lvl 20 - and they support different links of gems.
been playing this spec and been a blast so far. so ive been using rallying cry warcry since i sometiems dont have much else to do while my totems kill everything. does the dmg buff from the cry actually boost totem dmg too?
What is your tooltip DPS on Dark Pact?
"
rozakk wrote:
been playing this spec and been a blast so far. so ive been using rallying cry warcry since i sometiems dont have much else to do while my totems kill everything. does the dmg buff from the cry actually boost totem dmg too?

Yeah, totems use your own stats for their damage calculations.

"
BattleLeader wrote:

With the current skill tree, 35k in hideout with clarity and lightning golem, no curses.
Tooltip doesn't mean a lot though, some parts that affect your damage aren't even calculated in there, like totem life and the diamond flask.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
rozakk wrote:

Yeah, totems use your own stats for their damage calculations.

"
BattleLeader wrote:

With the current skill tree, 35k in hideout with clarity and lightning golem, no curses.
Tooltip doesn't mean a lot though, some parts that affect your damage aren't even calculated in there, like totem life and the diamond flask.

Thanks. I just needed to know how I'm doing, so I needed something to compare against.
Does #% increased chaos damage on the jewels do anything viable to this build?
Last edited by Leontje on Dec 17, 2017, 8:44:20 AM
Hi thanks for the build! Looking forward to getting deeper into it (currently lv 26). When do I take out hidden potential and start using items that are rare/unique? I am also wondering since we are in Abyss league should I use the belt with the gem slot over a magic item for the jewel buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info