[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

Im considering between this build and GC totem. How do they compare in terms of cost of gear in order to complete End-game content
I'm curious on if the 3.3 patch messed with the build at all.
I feel extra squishy as opposed to before and I'm 88.
"
Br00ksy wrote:

you don't have Zealot Oath and Unnatural Calm, probably there are much more
I have the exact same tree as the build calls for
i started incursion SC with this build and it was real fun thanks for posting it

every upgrade was 500 or more es which made me laugh super hard and i had over 7k by the end of day 2. life is comically terrible
Hey Waffle - hope you have been well my man. I had a quick question with the latest 3.3 patch and the three ES shields that dropped.

What are your thoughts about Zeel's Amplifier, Apep's Slumber, and the upgraded version Apep's Supremacy as opposed to Atziri's?

Playing totems now on HC = level 82 = and collecting stuff. Got all the gear so far except Armor, Helm, and Gloves.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
"
dsata wrote:
Hey Waffle - hope you have been well my man. I had a quick question with the latest 3.3 patch and the three ES shields that dropped.

What are your thoughts about Zeel's Amplifier, Apep's Slumber, and the upgraded version Apep's Supremacy as opposed to Atziri's?

Playing totems now on HC = level 82 = and collecting stuff. Got all the gear so far except Armor, Helm, and Gloves.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Slumber and Amplifier are trash. Supremacy has potential to be really good and I did a short write up on the main page.

Its good ES and the faster ES recharge is solid. The damage loss is annoying though. even cutting unnatural calm for celestial judgement won't make up for the less damage you have covering resistances on jewels and 60 less Int

I'd probably do it if I was taking down content I was worried about like uber elder but otherwise I'd stick with the mirror. Personal taste will matter here, I haven't tested it myself. I'm playing a WI trapper this league
Thanks Waffle - for this first time since I started making this build (prob the day yours came out) i finally got the prophecy and paid someone to do Atziri for me.. Got the Atziri Shield finally... 11.5k ES at level 88.

Now - my sight is on the Watchers Eye Jewel. That said, we can't obviously use Clarity with this build because of the mana restrictions. Does that mean we drop purity of elements and try to cover with 3 stat + all res jewels?

I play HC so for me.. ES over Wrath Watchers Eye makes a heck of a lot more sense.
Been following this build for a few days. Was wondering how Ancestral Bond and Herald Of Thunder were supposed to work? Doesn't HoT only count if YOU do the damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info