[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

I have some troubles to spec into CI on lvl 70, i cant reach 5k ES =(
i have no shapers touch and vertex and i have only one perandus signet, so PoB shows me very little ES after spec. (near 4k) any suggets?

I play on HC, so less then 5k ES = suicide
"
solnzeff wrote:
I have some troubles to spec into CI on lvl 70, i cant reach 5k ES =(
i have no shapers touch and vertex and i have only one perandus signet, so PoB shows me very little ES after spec. (near 4k) any suggets?

I play on HC, so less then 5k ES = suicide

So i have 4.8k ES before merc lab and 6k after (with incandescent hearth).
it is nice pool for SC, but it isnt enough for HC =(
so dont play this build in start of league on HC because u cant get items like vertex or shapers touch =(

Anyway it is great build for bossing on SC, easy bosses on relly low budget.
Thank u author.
"
br00ksy27 wrote:
Which amulet are you talking about that is +70?

I don't know what league you are playing but all the softcore leagues have plenty of 1c rare amulets with 70+ dex. Hardcore apparently they are a bit more so it might just be worth saving and waiting

"
solnzeff wrote:

so dont play this build in start of league on HC because u cant get items like vertex or shapers touch =(

Thank u author.

Mindspiral with 10% of mana as ES is a good budget alternative to Vertex since it can get up to the vertex ES level even though its missing the +1 to gems and evasion

Shapers touch are core though giving best damage and ES. Its just an unfortunate part of hardcore that they are 10x the cost
What were the 2 gems you kept swapping out in your YouTube video links?
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
br00ksy27 wrote:
Which amulet are you talking about that is +70?

I don't know what league you are playing but all the softcore leagues have plenty of 1c rare amulets with 70+ dex. Hardcore apparently they are a bit more so it might just be worth saving and waiting

"
solnzeff wrote:

Thank u author.

Mindspiral with 10% of mana as ES is a good budget alternative to Vertex since it can get up to the vertex ES level even though its missing the +1 to gems and evasion

Shapers touch are core though giving best damage and ES. Its just an unfortunate part of hardcore that they are 10x the cost

i choose doedre scorn like budget alternative
Will this build be playable in 3.3 league? I have been out for the past couple of patches and idk how much Breach league actually shows up during game play. Thank you
"
LuckyBoii wrote:
Will this build be playable in 3.3 league? I have been out for the past couple of patches and idk how much Breach league actually shows up during game play. Thank you

Nothing we've seen in the balance notes will nerf or buff this build but have to see what they decide to add.

I last played HOWA in Abyss league and unless HOWA gets more popular I would expect a similar experience to that which was

Day 1 - Almost no hand of thought and motion claws in market
Day 2 - 20-30c per claw
Prices dropping by 2-4c per day
Day 7 - Claws selling for about 1c each

EDIT: Incursion league triggers breach in the temple. Like Beasteirly league this should mean much more claws in the market and could have the claw being cheap very early in the league
Last edited by WaffleT on May 16, 2018, 2:37:48 AM
Hi iam testing at the moment your build and iam inpressed of the viability of whole build and synergy of this build!
iam looking now for the witcher's eye jewel no luck at the moment :)

iam sitting at the moment on 11500 ES / 99k AOE Warchiefs / 153k Conc Warchiefs tooltip dps
AS on 3,27 with warchief buff
Resists capped (overcapping 79)

nevermind nice build thumb UP!

Greetz
Last edited by aim2000 on May 14, 2018, 5:30:06 PM
Yes, its kinda squishy at lvl 70 with just 5k es, hope it makes up for it later.

Another question I have - how this build is supposed to deal with spells? I can't either block or evade them, even simpliest skeleton spark spam make things dire.

Overall the build seems handy.

Would getting the +Evasion and ES% Atziri's make a difference than getting the +ES one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info