[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

Feels bad when The Vertex has begun to get price fixed on hardcore beastiary.
Anyone try Uber Elder on this build yet? Want to know thoughts on totem survive-ability.
"
doChl wrote:
"
Aonmonomer wrote:
Hi there, I am kinda new to poe and have been following this guide religiously, thank you for that.
Few questions:
1. What is the point of having blade flurry since it does no damage to enemy due to Ancestral Bond?
I have it on my key but it doesnt do anything.
2. By recommending Doedre's Scorn, you're implying that mid game curse is viable? I put it with Blasphemy and Conducivity. I have no way of telling if they're effective as most monsters got few shots dead by totem, sometimes I cant even catch the monster. Do you think cure is a good idea?
3. I cannot afford Perandus Signet, any ring to recommend?

I've been enjoying the build as it carries me so far compared to my first Necro Summoner build. Thanks! Your feedback is appreciated.

hey, not op but i can answear your questions i think :D

1: several functions, its not supposed to do dmg. it applies the blind debuff which is linked to it and if u check your passive skill tree u see it activates the "elemental overlord" keystone for 40% more dmg after crit, therefore the increased crit gem as 4th link (u kinda only need this for bosses since u kill instantly while mapping anyway)

2: i think its more for the overall stats and the additional intelligence for weapon damage. if u use the lvling items recommended u have temporal chain curse on hit (gloves) anyway so u wouldnt need another curse setup

3: its recommended in the lvling section "timeclasp" ring from lvl 22+

Thank you very much for your reply, doChl.
It definitely clears the cloud for me!
I tried the curse mid game build, the effect was not obvious, could've gone with other helmet with good ES as well.
Thanks again!!!
<del>
Last edited by napik88 on Mar 15, 2018, 1:58:56 AM
guys in the cwdt setup instead of light golem (I put in the claw) which blue gem can I link?
"
paccianivive wrote:
guys in the cwdt setup instead of light golem (I put in the claw) which blue gem can I link?

dunno if there is a blue one but wafflet suggested phase run a fewpages ago. shouldnt be hard to get the colours
"
Elf_97 wrote:
Hello ,

Perandus signet is really mandatory to make the build going? Can the build be playeable without this ?

Using 2 timeclasps instead of the signets has about 9% less damage and 1400 less ES. I think the build is quite playable with timeclasps and then save up for the signets.

"
doChl wrote:
"
paccianivive wrote:

dunno if there is a blue one but wafflet suggested phase run a fewpages ago. shouldnt be hard to get the colours

Uhh 'recommends' is a bit of an exaggeration. I was trying to think of anything that could be added into the setup and phase run technically can be

I prefer using leftover gem slots to level popular skill gems like glacial cascade and then sell them once they hit level 20 to fund upgrades in the build.

Adding Enhance with the CWDT to boost the curse is really the only thing I can think of would do something
Hey bro really enjoying the build so far. Was wondering about shock and whether investing in that would be beneficial for the build. Take care and thanks again.
Really interested in this build but i've been in the game since the end of Harbinger and i'd like a useful leveling tree in order to do things properly before respeccing life nodes and going CI without making any big mistake or wasting to many regret's orbs...is there already one or it doesn't at all?
Here is where I'm currently at at level 81. I just bought a different helm so I don't quite have the survivability down quite yet, but I may update my post to reflect the outcomes. I am pretty much running the cookie cutter gear with the exception of my helm. There is definitely some ES lost, but there is a damage boost and possibly a utility that may prove useful for both fast map clearing and surviability. Can always change out to Vertex for Guardians.

Also, I have tinkered with my nodes a bit so they are a bit different than what is modeled in the guide. Any thoughts on my build so far, or the helm? Having a blast playing this toon.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info