[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

With the pure talent gem, the shadow starting point could provide +0.5% to Critical Strike Chance from a path of two intelligence nodes plus one that is +12 energy shield and 14% elemental damage.

The path sounds good, but is the additional pure talent benefit worth it?
i have a question. what`s better on wathcer eye`s jew. %max es regen or %faster start recharge?
im just got regen and have no idea how it works.
I am curious if it might be good to path to fangs of the viper > jewel and use a dex > int conversion jewel? Also what about using OoS+Blind-IncrCrit-FC/IncrDur?
Last edited by foojin on Mar 10, 2018, 10:46:02 AM
"
Thesource674 wrote:
Hey sorry if its already been asked but in PoB link you have 3 staff nodes below ancestral bond allocated...im pretty sure they dont do anything. is there a reason?

umm you are incorrect. I checked and that link has no staff nodes.

Several of the other questions are ones I have answered before so I've added a FAQ section of the guide so people don't need to scroll back to see my answers
how good is this build for HOGM farming?
"
BansheeLP wrote:
how good is this build for HOGM farming?

"
WaffleT wrote:

Can do any map mod and clear all of the content. Many people now have used this build and taken down all guardians, shaper and uber atziri deathless. The only thing it cannot do is hall of the grandmasters.
Hi,
what do you feel about using blade vortex instead of blade flurry?
As blade flurry feels a bit too stationary for my leveling char (low ES+life yet)
Thanks!
Can someone explain to me how this is cheap?

What am I missing?
I think it was cheap in former leagues, but to be honest I'm playing it right now and it is not so cheap..

Probably better for second char. still fun though :)
"
KatKira wrote:
Can someone explain to me how this is cheap?

What am I missing?

It's cheap... in standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info