[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

"
At what point would you say it is safe to invest in CI? Sorry for the duplicate thread

I switch to CI when I'll have ~5k ES... but that's a holdover from when I played only HC. I'd imagine in SC you can do it lower.
another suggestion for endgame (lvls 85+) is to remove the 2 stray sockets (with ele dmg and mana nodes) and instead get energy shield notables.

our damage is ludicrous so going from 10k to 11k es seems to be more beneficial than a tiny bit more dmg (even with 3-4 prop jewels the max you can possibly get is 26 int and 8% es -- vs 30% es taking unnatural calm for example, or going deep wisdom into arcane focus).

cheers,
hey Sir,

maybe i didn´t saw it but whats ur way for the ascendancy´s ?
For endgame stuffs, would you say this build or the molten strike scion fare better? I'm really liking the build but it feels like lacking on the bossing department..
"
orfeasxd wrote:
another suggestion for endgame (lvls 85+) is to remove the 2 stray sockets (with ele dmg and mana nodes) and instead get energy shield notables.

our damage is ludicrous so going from 10k to 11k es seems to be more beneficial than a tiny bit more dmg (even with 3-4 prop jewels the max you can possibly get is 26 int and 8% es -- vs 30% es taking unnatural calm for example, or going deep wisdom into arcane focus).

cheers,

"The build gets so much damage, you might as well get extra ES"

"The build gets so much survivability, you might as well get extra jewel sockets with attack speed for faster shield charging clear speed"

One of these two is correct... I guess? Perspectives!

I like deep wisdom in a "value per point" sense but it passes through a dex node which makes it harder to keep str above dex for ignite immunity. Unnatural calm or written in blood are both fine ES sources. The two chase items this build can aim for (Clarity watchers eye or Atziri's reflection) are both ES focused ones as well if thats your aim.

"
DerWusa2033 wrote:
hey Sir,

maybe i didn´t saw it but whats ur way for the ascendancy´s ?

I agree

"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
For endgame stuffs, would you say this build or the molten strike scion fare better? I'm really liking the build but it feels like lacking on the bossing department..

I have videos on both, more on the heiro then the scion. I would say it feels fine on bosses but fair if you feel that way.

Scion has more damage and an edge on clearspeed but roots itself down while attacking which sometimes leads to taking telegraphed attacks like slams. Heiro has 10-20% more ES and can drop totems from a great range making it hard to die if you are paying attention which is a luxury that melee characters don't have
What do you think about frenzy instead of blade flurry for proccing E.O and blind? 3 frenzy charges ends up being about a 340k dps increase, or is it not worth do to the time spent stacking?
Hey sorry if its already been asked but in PoB link you have 3 staff nodes below ancestral bond allocated...im pretty sure they dont do anything. is there a reason?
Is this a good build for the start of the league? Is it really cheap?
"
napik88 wrote:
Is this a good build for the start of the league? Is it really cheap?

It's not really that cheap. The rings are currently almost an exalt, along with the some of the jewels and the weapon itself. I would say you would be decently geared with 5-6 exalts or so, with room for upgrades.
"
WaffleT wrote:
"The build gets so much damage, you might as well get extra ES"

"The build gets so much survivability, you might as well get extra jewel sockets with attack speed for faster shield charging clear speed"

One of these two is correct... I guess? Perspectives!

indeed that is very true.

another thought I was having is the ability to run another aura as a 4th one by having one of the lab enchants, but I cant for the life of me find anything looking remotely useful at less than 50% reserve, as HOT gives only 4% damage at the cost of having to swap skills.

what do you think of arctic armour do you feel it would ever do anything? if so it would only require a couple of points (which buff all our auras anyway -- meaning no need for an allres jewel), if you have a lab enchant.

I guess the other alternative is to replace purity of elements (by running more allres jewels) by something, like grace (giving + 10% 5% 2% evasion chance) or haste (zoom zoom and 9% damage).

ofcaurse the warchief enchant or alternatively the golem/shield charge ones are a lot simpler to just use.

cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info