[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Current gear pushing up to T10.

I noticed some of the Encounters of the syndi bros are really rippy with my current mana reservation , so i think i'm gonna buy an essence worm and do u-lab to get more free mana.

Gotta say that the %chaos phys craft its super good to boost your overall damage

I'm testing spiritual aid and using long winter, maybe respec spiritual aid for Melding or extra jewel sockets, i want to lvl to 90 and level a scourge arrow occ since i 6link a tempest bow.
Last edited by kazzo92 on Dec 12, 2018, 8:53:13 AM
Hello guys.I have a big dilema..
I have decided to buy tukohamas shield for my offhand since i believe +1 total totem and +40% totem damage is perfect.
My question is this..i got the money to buy Doryani's which looks nice or should i buy a rare main hand with these stats that the guide suggest ??
Thank in advance
"
Stat stick nerf is really bad for me, I was planning to play with a shield, and even pretty mediocre 1-2ex shaper stick is worse then divinarius 4c unique dagger
The non chaos as chaos shield mod seems great!

"
Is there a reason not to go for the Spiritual Aid talent?
Go for it!

"
Quick question:

I’m using cwdt frost bomb for -% cold resist, frost bite and cold pen support. Correct me if I’m wrong but if frost bomb is -25% cold resist, frost bite -50%, I would potentially have -75% cold resist. Will that make cold pen kinda useless if there’s no resist to penetrate? I do know that curse effectiveness against harder bosses like Shaper is a reduced. Just wondering in general. Was thinking of swapping cold pen out for hypo and only cold pen during bosses.

PS: Apologies if this has been asked and answered already previously.
I think bonechill support with Frostbomb might be on the table as well. This is some interesting insight and am interested to see how people are approaching res. As you guessed the -resistances is mainly for bossing as trash is no problem with this build as it stands.

"
Hello guys.I have a big dilema..
I have decided to buy tukohamas shield for my offhand since i believe +1 total totem and +40% totem damage is perfect.
My question is this..i got the money to buy Doryani's which looks nice or should i buy a rare main hand with these stats that the guide suggest ??
Thank in advance
Path of building is perfect for questions like these because you can take all your current stats (by importing your character) and seeing which item effects your DPS the most.

"
Path of building is perfect for questions like these because you can take all your current stats (by importing your character) and seeing which item effects your DPS the most.

hey i did exaclty this and i have come to the conclusion that doryani's is a lot more dps for me.But i dond know this.for me totem GC better is attack speed or cast speed on the weapon roll ? which one affects the GC ??
I was wondering if this build was a reasonable one to play if I am aiming to play a more Energy Shield focused Build - especially since that means I'd lose Soul Mantle for Shavronne's or have to grab CI.

I have never successfully played an ES build and would really like to try one, but I also really like the idea of GC totems.
Last edited by Firewalker on Dec 12, 2018, 6:30:12 PM
HOw did you deal with "Inflict random 20 curse when totems died"?, especially when you kill bosses and do not reload flasks and you don´t use kikazaru?... Thanks in advance...

And then, what weapons you recommend in 3.5? stat stick or not?...
Last edited by Jeyken75 on Dec 13, 2018, 12:07:24 PM
Hi :),

The build has been fun so far but i feel like my damage is lacking a bit. I know i need upgrades bad but could you point me to the worst of my gear to focus on? Currency has been a bit slow this league for me. Although i did manage to six link in 8 fusings (all my rng gone haha).

Much appreciated!

P.S.

I got the 40% enchant last night so that is why i am still using the 2 winter jewels i will replace those with max life damage jewels when i log on later.

Thanks,!
Great build Thien and grats on the success with it.
Got a few easy questions, sorry in advance I've read the build top to bottom:

I see on the POB so many different skills at level 19 instead of 20. Is that just because you were trying new things or you are recommending that for level? I saw in the written part to only have Arcane Surge as the low leveled one aside from CWDT/IC.

Where are we generating Endurance Charges from? Seems I might be missing something here.

Why do you have both Flame Dash AND Whirling Blades on the POB? Noob question but never seen that.

That's it for now, loving the build so far just started clearing the entire atlas (Up to T5 now). Thank you for your help!

"
hey i did exaclty this and i have come to the conclusion that doryani's is a lot more dps for me.But i dond know this.for me totem GC better is attack speed or cast speed on the weapon roll ? which one affects the GC ??
faster casting - GC, attack speed - whirling blades/shield charge

"
HOw did you deal with "Inflict random 20 curse when totems died"?, especially when you kill bosses and do not reload flasks and you don´t use kikazaru?... Thanks in advance...

And then, what weapons you recommend in 3.5? stat stick or not?...
Couple ways to deal with curses, flasks or Kika rings. I'd use stat sticks.

"
Hi :),

The build has been fun so far but i feel like my damage is lacking a bit. I know i need upgrades bad but could you point me to the worst of my gear to focus on? Currency has been a bit slow this league for me. Although i did manage to six link in 8 fusings (all my rng gone haha).

Much appreciated!

P.S.

I got the 40% enchant last night so that is why i am still using the 2 winter jewels i will replace those with max life damage jewels when i log on later.

Thanks,!
In general the biggest DPS upgrades will be from extra links to your skill gem.

"
Great build Thien and grats on the success with it.
Got a few easy questions, sorry in advance I've read the build top to bottom:

I see on the POB so many different skills at level 19 instead of 20. Is that just because you were trying new things or you are recommending that for level? I saw in the written part to only have Arcane Surge as the low leveled one aside from CWDT/IC.

Where are we generating Endurance Charges from? Seems I might be missing something here.

Why do you have both Flame Dash AND Whirling Blades on the POB? Noob question but never seen that.

That's it for now, loving the build so far just started clearing the entire atlas (Up to T5 now). Thank you for your help!
There are quite a few setups you can go with. This patch a Cold Snap - Curse on Hit - Frostbite - Bonechill Support would probably be VERY good!

Endurance charges are not being generated but immortal call doesn't need them. Endurance charges simply makes it last longer than the .4 seconds

Flame Dash is for gap closing. Whirling Blades/Shield Charge is for general movement and getting Fortify.
Thanks for the reply! I'm actually going to give that Curse on Hit setup a go. Never used anything like that on a build. You didn't mention what levels though?
I just switched from Arc at level 60, so it's been a rougher transition than if I had just leveled in the from the beginning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info